Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽⚽Copa America 2021 ⚽⚽

Default ⚽⚽Copa America 2021 ⚽⚽

The*2021 Copa América*will be the 47th edition of the*Copa América, the international men's*football*championship organized by South America's football ruling body*CONMEBOL. The tournament will take place in*Brazil*from 13 June to 10 July 2021.The tournament was originally scheduled to take place from 12 June to 12 July 2020 in*Argentina*and*Colombia*as the*2020 Copa América. On 17 March 2020, CONMEBOL announced that due to the*COVID-19 pandemic in South America, the tournament had been postponed for a year, in conjunction with*UEFA's decision to also postpone*UEFA Euro 2020*to 2021.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

2. Likes Giggs liked this post

The Brazilian government and the*Brazilian Football Confederation*announced on 1 June 2021, the cities of*Brasília,*Goiânia,*Cuiabá*and*Rio de Janeiro*as the hosts of the competition,with the following stadiums for the matches:*Maracanã,*Mané Garrincha,*Pantanal*and the*Olímpico. On 2 June, the CBF decided to use the*Nilton Santos*as the second stadium in Rio de Janeiro.The government will also allocate resources in the federal budget to provide the necessary support for the CONMEBOL's tournament logistics and security.Mané Garrincha*will host the opening on 13 June,the final will be in*Maracanã*on 10 July.

Fixture in IST

5. Likes Giggs liked this post

⚽️ കോപ്പ അമേരിക്കയിലെ നാളെ പുലർച്ചെ നടക്കുന്ന മത്സരങ്ങൾ ⚔

🇧🇷 ബ്രസീൽ 🆚 വെനിസ്വേല 🇻🇪
    ⏰ 2:30 AM

🇨🇴 കൊളംബിയ 🆚 ഇക്വഡോർ 🇪🇨
    ⏰ 5:30 AM

Messi free-kick gives Argentina the lead at half-time

നല്ല ബോറൻ മാച്ച്, ഒരേ ഫൗളും മിസ് പാസും!

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

if this is the way argentina is going to play, the sensible decision would be to hand over the trophy to brazil...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    if this is the way argentina is going to play, the sensible decision would be to hand over the trophy to brazil...
    Sacloni being another Klopp blaming the ground and grass

Quote Originally Posted by K S Hrithwik View Post
    Sacloni being another Klopp blaming the ground and grass

not an admirer of scaloni... so I don't give a care... the only good thing yesterday was lo celso... if argentina happens to go deep into the tournament it depends on him... bu the problem is, his passes are being wasted by that useless guy, lautoro martinez... should kick him out and give a correa a chance...

Argentina and Messi should win Copa or WC, at least for the millions of Kerala fans.