Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: ║► Vikrant Rona 3D ◄║ ★ Kicha Sudeep ★ Anup-bhandari film- ★

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

3D il kaanan ullath ആയിരുന്നു main USP. I don't think it will create impact in OTT release.
    Color tone okke vechu nokumbol netflix il varanamaayirunnu.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianGooner View Post
    3D il kaanan ullath ആയിരുന്നു main USP. I don't think it will create impact in OTT release.
    Color tone okke vechu nokumbol netflix il varanamaayirunnu.
    Theateril തന്നെ ഒരു വലിയ ഒരു സംഭവം ഒന്നും ആയിട്ടില്ല. അത്ര നല്ല അഭിപ്രായം ആയിരുന്നില്ല.

Sent from my 2201117TI using Tapatalk
    2018 movie -Pride of Mollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Theateril തന്നെ ഒരു വലിയ ഒരു സംഭവം ഒന്നും ആയിട്ടില്ല. അത്ര നല്ല അഭിപ്രായം ആയിരുന്നില്ല.

Sent from my 2201117TI using Tapatalk
    yes . i mean even in theatres only 3d version was good and was the main talking point.

Nallathu ennalla. Padathine contentine patti athra nalla reviews onnum alla. 3D and VFX allathe padathil onnum illa. Padam parajayam aanu considering the budget

Quote Originally Posted by IndianGooner View Post
    yes . i mean even in theatres only 3d version was good and was the main talking point.

Vikrant Rona :- A very good story with good visuals and top notch camera and other technical aspects spoiled by a dull screenplay

Saw this movie today on Zee.

My honest opinion is that this is a great story no doubt . The idea too is really good. Its all about an investigation of a series of murders surrounding a village. There are many angles like the father daughter love between the policeman and his daughter, the love story between two youngsters and a mother who is on wait for her son who has gone missing.

When you hear the above you expect a miracle on screen but that is where it faltered. The first half of the movie had a terrible lag with lots of unwanted scenes and dialogues. Then there are many confusing stories which altogether looks messy and confusing to a normal viewer.

On the whole this movie is interesting but only in very few parts

Positives:- Songs specially the lullaby , and two big twists in the climax, the major twist being the emotional father daughter twist which made me emotional. It is one of the best scenes which Indian cinema has seen which moved me to tears. Then there are top notch visuals, VFX, camera everything superb.

Negatives:- Dull screenplay, so many cliches. overmade up heroines(both Jacqueline and the other girl). Too lengthy and messy story which a normal viewer may find it hard to relate

My rating :- 2.25/5

N.B:- This supposed to be a fantasy adventure genre which is meant for children but there are many violent scenes which children may really not like. On the whole the movie has not done full justice to its genre

7. Likes firecrown liked this post

Yes. Agree. They messed up the genre. Too much violence for it to be categorized as kids movie. And the movie also deals with another main issue in the society. Maybe they could have taken a non serious approach and focused on adventure/mystery part.

9. Likes Movie Lover liked this post