Directed by Kamal K

Kunchacko, joju, dileesh, Vinayakan, Indrans

Finally the movie that i was able to watch the most anticipated one for me in person as i have read about these things recently before the release of trailer. From that day onwards i was in search of news clips old footages etc and i was pretty sure about the outcome. The only thing to know was how its been executed?

coming to the movie. its totally exceptional and the way of treatment is super in recent times. I cant say this is a hero oriented subject . All who acted in this are contributing heavily on this project. I personally loved TG RAVI , that's the meaty one underplayed by the veteran. Its too good to see how he conveyed the role in such a dedicated manner even in this age. Joju and all ore thee... the collector role was safe in that new guy and he done it genuinely. Camera is spellbound with BGM. Prakash Raj is good and thankfully this time we can hear his own voice.

Overall a good movie infact a great one and one positive to be noted is kunchako selection of movies is totally exciting. He s Damn good in choosing good scripts.

GOOD MOVIE.