Thread: Bheeshmaparvam late review

Default Bheeshmaparvam late review

Saw Bheeshma parvam last week here in Virginia,US. Since it was a working day and I was on vacation,there were only like 7 people to watch it and it was the last day to show at the theatre before being removed.
    Coming to the movie,As an Ikka fan with zero expectations in mind,I loved the movie😃👏🙌. It was just a wafer thin story line,but the making,bgm and acting from the main front line actors especially Ikka who was mesmerizing with his screen presence, dialogue delivery and actions especially the first sequence 🙂😍👏🙌. Soubin and Shine Tom were damn good. The next department to take accolades is the Bgm by Sushin,it just gave me goosebumps throughout it's still playing in my mind🙂😃😍. The only regret I really want to watch this in houseful theatres just to feel the pulse of the audience and fans but sadly we don't usually get there here in Washington DC😔
    Rating 3.5/5 🙂😍👏

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks bhai... Ingane ulla padangal pilleru set varunna show nokki pokanam.. Nalla oolathil irunnu kandal vere level feel aanu..

Quote Originally Posted by Rajamaanikyam View Post
    Thanks bhai... Ingane ulla padangal pilleru set varunna show nokki pokanam.. Nalla oolathil irunnu kandal vere level feel aanu..
    No problem bro! Sheriya,hopefully CBI 5 for sure!!😃😍🙌