Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by sankar1992 View Post
    Ningade account hack aayo ? @manoroogi de post pole undallo

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    oru general knowledge panku vechathanu he

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Roy View Post
    oru general knowledge panku vechathanu he
    Athalla man... Full Capital letters.. @manoroogi angane aanu post idunnath..😀

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post

Ee news-inte title ishtappettu... Angane aanenkil kollaam.. Allathe adutha Mohanlal padam Mr. X direct cheyyunnu ennanenkil thalparyamilla.. (munpum paranjittundu)

ആരാണ് vivek? Any previous experienxe? വീണ്ടും ഒരു bomb തല വെച്ച് kodukkaano ലാലേട്ടൻ

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    ആരാണ് vivek? Any previous experienxe? വീണ്ടും ഒരു bomb തല വെച്ച് kodukkaano ലാലേട്ടൻ
    Director of Athiran fahadh & Sai pallavi film...

Asif Ali has announced his next project, to be helmed by Athiran director Vivek from a script by screenwriting duo Bobby and Sanjay (Mumbai Police, Traffic).

Jins Varghese is producing it under the banner of Big J Entertainments in association with Century Films.
    The makers are keeping the remaining details, including genre, cast and crew, under wraps. Talks are on to finalise the other cast members.

Athiran was Vivek’s directorial debut starring Fahadh Faasil and Sai Pallavi in the lead roles. Noted author and screenwriter PF Mathews penned the story.

Meanwhile, Asif Ali is awaiting the release of Kunjeldho, Kuttavum Shikshayum and Kothu, which are part of his much-anticipated slate of upcoming films. He is also part of veteran filmmaker Venu’s new project, Kaapa, in which he will share the screen with Prithviraj, Manju Warrier, and Anna Ben.

ഇങ്ങനെ ഒരു ന്യൂസ് പാറി നടക്കുന്നല്ലോ ? ഇനി ഇത് വല്ലതും ആകുമോ ലാൽ പടം ?

That was a disaster. Appo lalettan veruthe thala vachu koduthatha ee padathinu

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post
    Director of Athiran fahadh & Sai pallavi film...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Dna View Post
    Asif Ali has announced his next project, to be helmed by Athiran director Vivek from a script by screenwriting duo Bobby and Sanjay (Mumbai Police, Traffic).

Jins Varghese is producing it under the banner of Big J Entertainments in association with Century Films.
    The makers are keeping the remaining details, including genre, cast and crew, under wraps. Talks are on to finalise the other cast members.

Athiran was Vivek’s directorial debut starring Fahadh Faasil and Sai Pallavi in the lead roles. Noted author and screenwriter PF Mathews penned the story.

Meanwhile, Asif Ali is awaiting the release of Kunjeldho, Kuttavum Shikshayum and Kothu, which are part of his much-anticipated slate of upcoming films. He is also part of veteran filmmaker Venu’s new project, Kaapa, in which he will share the screen with Prithviraj, Manju Warrier, and Anna Ben.

ഇങ്ങനെ ഒരു ന്യൂസ് പാറി നടക്കുന്നല്ലോ ? ഇനി ഇത് വല്ലതും ആകുമോ ലാൽ പടം ?
    Ithu 1 varsham munp vannathalle. Bobby Sanjay alla ennu aan arinjathu

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    That was a disaster. Appo lalettan veruthe thala vachu koduthatha ee padathinu
    Pinneyum box office
    Ponnu aniya big ms nu cr clubil keranel poo parikkunna poleye ullu ethelum oru good scriptwriters and director plus nalloru technical team pinne star cast pinne perfect time release mathram mathi avaru kurachu experimental ayittullathu cheyyatte avarkku ini onnum prove cheyyan illa box office hit prithvi dulqar fahad okke cheyyatte

12. Likes Movie Lover liked this post