Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mukundan Unni - Too exaggerated

Default Mukundan Unni - Too exaggerated

Screen:- Thripunithura Central
    60% capacity

A cut throat lawyer Mukundanunni who will go to any extent to be successful. He is one who does not believe in Karma while his girlfriend does. Then there are many other characters surrounding him done by Suraj , Sudhi Koppa, Tanvi Ram and another heroine who played his wife.

The plot seems good but the character seems to be too exaggerated. Also the ways in which he is trying to achieve his success.

In real life most of the things which are shown in the film will not work out.

In fact we have seen so many negative shades of our superstars during 80's and 90's but they seem to be believable . Compared to that this movie seems to be hard to digest

Postives:- Vineeth Sreenivasan , Suraj and others performances.

Negatives:- No logic and too exaggerated and unrealistic

Perhaps, if they had shown it more realistically this movie would have created a better impact.

This is just my personal opinion.

Overall an average experience but not too excellent. Perhaps I should have waited for OTT release.

Rating:- 2.5/5
    2018 movie -Pride of Mollywood.

2. Likes Saathan, Celebrity liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks movie lover...

below average for me....4:3 aspect ratioyum voiceover narrationum onnum sahikkan pattiyilla.

adyame jaada kanichu veruppichu..."aarodum nanni parayanilla"....full screen venda, ithrayum kandal mathi
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

5. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    thanks movie lover...

below average for me....4:3 aspect ratioyum voiceover narrationum onnum sahikkan pattiyilla.

adyame jaada kanichu veruppichu..."aarodum nanni parayanilla"....full screen venda, ithrayum kandal mathi
    Fully negative aayittalle... Pullide idungiya reethikal.. Athokke aanu aa screen size...
    .....Celebrating Cinema........

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    Fully negative aayittalle... Pullide idungiya reethikal.. Athokke aanu aa screen size...
    Screen size Payye Payye change aayi full screen aakunnundello

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    hero negative aanennu karuthi athu nammude film viewing experience ine enthinu badhikkanam?
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by vipi View Post
    Screen size Payye Payye change aayi full screen aakunnundello

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    njan 30 minute kazhinjappol irangi odi
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Screen:- Thripunithura Central
    60% capacity

A cut throat lawyer Mukundanunni who will go to any extent to be successful. He is one who does not believe in Karma while his girlfriend does. Then there are many other characters surrounding him done by Suraj , Sudhi Koppa, Tanvi Ram and another heroine who played his wife.

The plot seems good but the character seems to be too exaggerated. Also the ways in which he is trying to achieve his success.

In real life most of the things which are shown in the film will not work out.

In fact we have seen so many negative shades of our superstars during 80's and 90's but they seem to be believable . Compared to that this movie seems to be hard to digest

Postives:- Vineeth Sreenivasan , Suraj and others performances.

Negatives:- No logic and too exaggerated and unrealistic

Perhaps, if they had shown it more realistically this movie would have created a better impact.

This is just my personal opinion.

Overall an average experience but not too excellent. Perhaps I should have waited for OTT release.

Rating:- 2.5/5
    Thanks for the review.

I have not seen this movie. So I don't know anything. But my question is, is this Mukundan character realistic? Is it possible for someone to be like him in real life?

Thanks for the review. I really liked this movie.
    Mukundanunni may not be morally good. But the world around him is not as well. So he is fighting it with same method to win in his life after living an ordinary man life. Emily the criminal (2022) like movie.

Opinion differs from person to person. I personally felt it was not realistic

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesfanboy View Post
    Thanks for the review.

I have not seen this movie. So I don't know anything. But my question is, is this Mukundan character realistic? Is it possible for someone to be like him in real life?
    2018 movie -Pride of Mollywood.