Thread: Gold - Review

Default Gold - Review

Show - PVR Lulu 10 AM
    Status - Almost HF

Gold - The movie was a below average one for me.Alphonse follows the non linear narration like his earlier movies , but here there is no depth in the subject / engaging storyline and considerable lag in both halfs. Many characters are there just to fill the screen space.
    Nayanthara is there in only few scenes - kind of cameo role
    Most of the time the movie just drags in b/w scenes even to convey a shot. 2 hrs 45 minutes is the duration for a waferthin storyline which could have been trimmed for at least 30 mins so that at least the lag can be avoided.

Btw there are many scenes which just shows nature shots ( alphonse brilliance ) - i was not able to get any relation with the ongoing scenes and then showing some sky/ insects ...
    Heard some scenes are reshoot - wondering why as there was nothing to improve even in the whole movie at the first instance itself

Positive just to add prithvi is good and did well in the mannerisms and energy level

Verdict : Below average ( Gold - it is just a rolled gold noteven qualifies for silver or bronze category )
    Last edited by J2G; 12-01-2022 at 02:21 PM.

2. Likes hakkimp, Celebrity liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thankzzzzzzzzzzz
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

5. Likes Celebrity liked this post

Thanks for the review

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk