Thread: Pathaan - Thoughts.

Default Pathaan - Thoughts.

Pathaan (2023)

For everyone who spurned his forgettable outings over the last couple of years, here is SRK's mighty answer to all his naysayers who wrote him off.

Let me get one thing straight, Pathaan is not a great film per se, but it's definitely a wholesome entertainer that genuinely feels as if it's tossing absolutely everything it has at the audience in an attempt to deliver pure, unadulterated escapism. The physical proximity to each character and each movement is so minute, so aurally and visually sweeping, that this film is often slick as all hell.

It has a rather generic and predictable setting, but the craftsmanship is solid, the performances are great, and the action awe-inspiring. Deepika is fabulous, John fleshes out an edgy criminal with utmost finesse, and the expected cameo packs a punch. Nonetheless, quite obviously, it is Shahrukh Khan, with his towering presence and riveting performance, who holds the film together. Kicking ass, taking names, then rinse and repeat, SRK ensures that it’s not a gimmick, slithering into each scene with charm, raw magnetism and wonderful chemistry with his co-actors.

Combined with exciting sequences such as adrenaline-fuelled motorcycle chases to one of the best staged fights in recent cinema, Pathaan is the literal definition of an unapologetic action film.
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

Kidu...Thanks.....

Thanks CL....

Thanks for the review

Sent from my moto g31 using Tapatalk

Thanks bro !!

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk