Page 3 of 1041 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: KOLLYWOOD (Tamil)

Chimuneyum avante achan chibansiyum kondu thottu ! suntv motham Promote cheythitum padam vallavan potti :P with out publicity thalai rocks again
    "Love is seeing God in the person next to us.Meditation is seeing God within Us..."

Quote Originally Posted by bp
    Chimuneyum avante achan chibansiyum kondu thottu ! suntv motham Promote cheythitum padam vallavan potti :P with out publicity thalai rocks again
    No bp........Vallavan is not a Flop. It will survive in B.O

thirupathi was a flop,i heard so...
    aliyan evideninum anu ie news kettathu
    ie varsham irangiya 3 ajith padavum hit anu paramasivan - hit,tirupathi-sperhit,varalaru-blockbuster
    annan TNil ano........enthu vado parayunathu.......ajith totally out from Kollywood last many years , but he got big break from god father.....i think he cant manage his position in kollywood bcoz now kollywood industry is very tight.becoz of new youngstar.like chimbu, surya, vikram, jayamravi etc..........annan vittukala ee nadakkamoham..........
    Vamos Espana

.......ajith totally out from Kollywood
    machu ithinu ippo marupadi parayan time illa appi ippo po nale replay tharam .
    kalyani aliya ivante chorichil onu matikoduthe .

thalai pole varuma
    "Love is seeing God in the person next to us.Meditation is seeing God within Us..."

Raavanaprabhu

Quote Originally Posted by kannan
    Ajit cuts Simbu to size!

By Moviebuzz | Saturday, 04 November , 2006, 12:10

Before the release of Vallavan and Varalaaru , Simbu had told his close friends that he is getting two huge screens on Mount Road, Chennai- Devi and Sathyam big screen with combined seating capacity of over 2500 seats to screen his film.
    Simbu wanted to prove that he is one-up on Ajit by saying that his film will take a better opening than Varalaaru. The trade however played it cool and never bothered to reply as they thought that it was “immature talk”!

Sathyam cinemas later played neutral as they gave two shows each for Ajit and Simbu at big screen and two shows at small Sree theatre. A peeved Simbu said that his film will replace ‘Thalai’ and he will get four shows at big Sathyam in two weeks.

But now (from Nov 3) the big news is that Varalaaru has grabbed all the four shows at the big screen while Vallavan has been shifted to the smaller screen!

The moral of the story- “Never count your chickens before they are hatched”.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14324119

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Raavanaprabhu

Quote Originally Posted by anwarkomath

ie varsham irangiya 3 ajith padavum hit anu paramasivan - hit,tirupathi-sperhit,varalaru-blockbuster
    annan TNil ano........enthu vado parayunathu.......ajith totally out from Kollywood last many years , but he got big break from god father.....i think he cant manage his position in kollywood bcoz now kollywood industry is very tight.becoz of new youngstar.like chimbu, surya, vikram, jayamravi etc..........annan vittukala ee nadakkamoham..........

aniyaa komaa....ajithinu last 2yrs ..athayathu 05-06 il 4 hits.....Attagasam,Paramasivan,Thirupathi,Varalaar u...ithil Varalaaru blockbusterilekku .....athu kondu aniyan vittu pidi

Quote Originally Posted by BabakalyanI
    Quote Originally Posted by anwarkomath

aniyaa komaa....ajithinu last 2yrs ..athayathu 05-06 il 4 hits.....Attagasam,Paramasivan,Thirupathi,Varalaar u...ithil Varalaaru blockbusterilekku .....athu kondu aniyan vittu pidi
    ennal chettan parayunathu sathyam, chettanu kaltharam entahnannu ariyillallo, (athu mohanlaline patti parayumbol kanunundu) alle ente chakatrre kalyaniiiiiiiiii
    Vamos Espana

i dont like ajith(ividuthe fans kshamikkuka)

pandu red,citizen kandu nirthiyathaa.
    his script selection s bad, acting s average.

pakshe Little koora star sumban'ee kaal bhedam aanu.

i think surya, vikram n vijay(ippam thallypoly aayittundu) r better among youngsters
    MOHANLAL ALIAS LAL ALIAS LALETTAN

"U CAN SEE N NUMBER OF EMOTIONS FLASHING THRU HIS FACE WITHIN NO TIME.., THATS HIM..OUR OWN LALETTAN"
    NO:1 ACTOR OF INDIA ROCKS ONCE AGAIN N BHRAMARAM

Raavanaprabhu

ennal chettan parayunathu sathyam, chettanu kaltharam entahnannu ariyillallo, (athu mohanlaline patti parayumbol kanunundu) alle ente chakatrre kalyaniiiiiiiiii

mohanlaline pattiyum kallathatam adikkaarilla..koman mammunte kaaryathil kaanikkunnathu pole

njan sifyil ninannu kettathu.....
    LALETTAN THANNE BEST..