Page 453 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553953 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 10423

Thread: KOLLYWOOD (Tamil)

Vishal and Trisha’s next is Samaran

The news made rounds just a couple of weeks ago that Trisha and Vishal will be pairing up for a new film to be directed by Thiru. This film has now been titled Samaran and will be produced by Balaji Real Media. Explaining the title, director Thiru said that Samaran means The Warrior. As the name indicates, Samaran will be an action thriller.

Yuvan Shankar Raja has been roped in to score the music for Samaran. This is the first time Vishal and Trisha are pairing up and movie buffs are keen to see them romance onscreen.

Heroine caught between Dhanush and STR

Richa Gangopadhyay could not have asked for more. She will be seen alongside two of the hottest heroes in the South, Dhanush and Silambarasan in Mayakkam Enna and Osthi respectively. Richa is very active on the social networking site Twitter and keeps fans updated on happenings in her life.

Recently some of STR's fans sent her nasty tweets berating her for allegedly promoting Dhanush's film more. Dhanush's fans jumped into the fray and things started to get a little heated. Richa pacified both sets of fans by saying that she has enjoyed working with both stars and does not favor either of them. The actress has also requested the fans not to drag her into their war.

Banned

Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal in Las Vegas

Producers of that blockbuster hit Ko, R S Infotainment is back with Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal featuing Adharva and Amala Paul. The crew has completed almost 70 percent and the unit is all set to shoot two songs and some scenes in Las Vegas. The music for the movie has been scored by G.V. Prakash.
    Initially the movie was planned to be directed by a new director. However, after inspecting the initial shots, the producer of the film Mr Kumar decided to drop whatever was shot and assumed responsibility for the movie as director.
    For the first time in the history of South Indian cinema, Las Vegas is going to be picturised in all its grandeur.
    The movie has also been shot at the world famous Grand Canyon.

Banned

Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal in Las Vegas

thanks ram

Banned

Sun Pictures grab Vedi!

2011-09-11 12:32:42

Kollywood film business market leader Sun Pictures has grabbed the theatrical and all other rights of GK Corporations, Vedi.

It will be their next release after Ajith’s Mankatha.
    The film which has Vishal playing a cop has Sameera Reddy in the female lead and Vivek doing the comedy.

It has music by Vijay Antony. The film has been completed except for a song which is now being picturised in Ladakh on Vishal and Sameera.
    Sources in the trade have indicated that Sun Pictures has purchased it at a high price.

Vedi will release on September 29, for the big Vijayadasmi-Pooja holiday weekend.

[bIMG]http://static.sify.com/cms/image/ljfkMXeidcj.jpg[/bIMG]

ival veendum thadi vecho

Banned

‘RIVALRY BETWEEN HEROES IS SILLY’

Says Richa Gangopadhyay, who’s playing leading lady to both Simbu and Dhanush

Lata Srinivasan

This actress is making her Kollywood debut with Dhanush in Selvaraghvan’s Mayakkam Enna and with Simbu in Osthi, the Tamil remake of Dabangg. Richa Gangopadhyay is not nervous, but excited about both her films. Having spent three years of her childhood in Coimbatore, Richa gets talking about her K-Town connect…
    DHANUSH
    Working with a National Awardwinner like him is a huge honour. He’s humble, extremely down-to-earth and helpful. He’s become quite a close friend in the process. It was because of him and his help that I got to dig deep into my character, my role and I could start believing in my character as much as I did.
    SELVARAGHAVAN
    He’s not easy to please him at first. With Selva sir, timing is very important, delivery of dialogue and timing of expression is the key. Dhanush gave us good advice on how to deal with Selva and how to get into his good books (laughs). Selva sir kept popping up with surprising and unconventional ideas during the shoot. He’s brilliant the way he thinks. He doesn’t think like a normal person.
    WORKING WITH TWO BROTHERS
    The two of them have such contrasting personalities, but they have parallel thinking styles. They don’t speak much to convey to each other what needs to be done in a shot.
    PLAYING YAMINI
    My role in Mayakkam Enna is entirely character-driven and not glamorous. She’s strongwilled and powerful and you get to see her in different stages of her life like Dhanush. All women would be able to relate to her.
    ANY DHANUSH-SIMBU RIVALRY?
    There’s a lot of fan rivalry on networking sites. There’s really no need to get me involved in the middle of it! Personally, I think all this competition and rivalry between heroes is silly. If you are secure in your field and if you have respect from millions of people around the world, you should not let a little bit of competition shake you. As for their personalities, both were kind of shy — at least with me initially. They are entirely different otherwise. As actors, they are both sincere and very involved in their characters. They’re not distracted by anything that goes on around them. And they have been really helpful to me.
    BOLLYWOOD DREAMS
    Whatever the language, the script will be the deciding factor for me. I am open to any language and I want to do an array of different roles. My dream costars there are Farhan Akhtar, Salman Khan, especially since he’s doing so many south remakes, and Hrithik.
    lata.srinivasan @timesgroup.com

Richa with Dhanush in Mayakkam Enna