View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1001 of 1620 FirstFirst ... 50190195199199910001001100210031011105111011501 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 16195

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    most loyal aanennu angeru ninne vilichu paranjo ?

men flirt and shah is quite good at it...i have seen a video of shah with kajol sometime back in zoom tv..2011 filmfare fucntion aayirunnu kajol dhrithiyil purathekku annan avare vazhiyil vachu kandu vayattil oru thadaval and oru pichal, not part of any show it was on teh corridor ...veetil ellarum kandittu arre ennu haha i said shah is a natural flirt, he likes women...pappettan thoovanathumbikalil parayunna pole kaanan kollavunna ella pennungaleyum aanungalku ishtanu shah is not an exception and he is a champ................if these women are not having any problem why do u people bother ??

shah rocks !!!!

jus go through the koffee with karan episode which he did with gauri .
    she is the only one for me . she completes me . i do not know what to do if she is not with me . she is my blah blah blah .

flirting is absolutely fine and if SRK flirts with his heroines it's his choice . am not even saying that it's wrong . pakshe why should one fake it ??
    SRK yude image is that of a selfish , opportunist fake star but athu itra obvious akano .

there is no other star in bollywood who scream family family family and then goes on to do this ..!!!

athil okke salman ..he wear his attitude ...i love women ..do u hav ny problem ..athanu mooparude style ..allandu ..purathu vere oru reethi akathu vere onnu ..ee doublestand ulla alukale eniku ottum oshtam alla ..eevide athu kandapo paranjhatha ...allathe SRK arude koode kidannal enikku enna
    Last edited by ballu; 04-06-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

2. Likes K K R, KHILADI liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    she is the only one for me . she completes me . i do not know what to do if she is not with me . she is my blah blah blah .

flirting is absolutely fine and if SRK flirts with his heroines it's his choice . am not even saying that it's wrong . pakshe why should one fake it ??
    SRK yude image is that of a selfish , opportunist fake star but athu itra obvious akano .

there is no other star in bollywood who scream family family family and then goes on to do this ..!!!

athil okke salman ..he wears his attitude ...i love women ..do u hav ny problem ..athanu mooparude style ..allandu ..purathu vere oru reethi akathu vere onnu ..ee doublestand ulla alukale eniku ottum oshtam alla ..eevide athu kandapo paranjhatha ...allathe SRK arude koode kidannal enikku enna
    Sathyam angeru KWK ee seasonilum paranjatha.. I dont hav affairs with any of my co stars because b/w peace of mind and piece of ass is prefer piece of mind ennu.. Dilaogue okke style aanelum aalu kozhi thanne.. Bloody Faker .. Salman/Aamir onnum ingane alla..Ingeru veruthe family audiencete support povaathirikkan..oru Loyal man image create cheythatha..
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post

athil okke salman ..he wear his attitude ...i love women ..do u hav ny problem ..athanu mooparude style ..allandu ..purathu vere oru reethi akathu vere onnu ..ee doublestand ulla alukale eniku ottum oshtam alla ..eevide athu kandapo paranjhatha ...allathe SRK arude koode kidannal enikku enna
    they say people need experience to write a novel , people do need experience before making a post in fk :)

u get married first, will continue discussion...

Ok enthayirunnu...what do u thnk he shud have said infront of his wife ? yeah i sleep with women ?? :)
    ..his life being complete with gauri, that is true na... u wont understand abt relationships ballu u wont...what shah said abt gauri is true , she completes him , what shah says abt his kids are true he loves em to death..what shah said infront of gauri in te talkshow is lie , he like/love/lust other women too but thats a very boy/guy/man thing telling lie infront of wife abt other women..

salman is an idiot and a jerk, aamir is super self obsessive, pretentious and yes jerk

pattikku shahrukh ennu peranathre.....manners illatha koorakal, dont compare em with the mighty shahrukh

they say people need experience to write a novel , people do need experience before making a post in fk :)

u get married first, will continue discussion...

Ok enthayirunnu...what do u thnk he shud have said infront of his wife ? yeah i sleep with women ?? :)
    ..his life being complete with gauri, that is true na... u wont understand abt relationships ballu u wont...what shah said abt gauri is true , she completes him , what shah says abt his kids are true he loves em to death..what shah said infront of gauri in te talkshow is lie , he like/love/lust other women too but thats a very boy/guy/man thing telling lie infront of wife abt other women..

i didn mean that he should hav said abt his nite outs with heroines or admitted the same on the show . some how he used take some effort to portray a family man image and then does something like this . so it's kinda surprising .
    pinne don tell me abot relationships ... u don need to be married to comment on the same .

saif , akshay,ajay ..ivaru ellam married annu .pakshe full time familey kurichu matram samsarichu irikarilla .

actually recently i came across a article abt tweets of celebs .
    it's like the writer wants to read a tweet of shahid which do not have a grammatical error , a tweet from srk in which do not mention his family ..nd so on ...

salman is an idiot and a jerk, aamir is super self obsessive, pretentious and yes jerk

pattikku shahrukh ennu peranathre.....manners illatha koorakal, dont compare em with the mighty shahrukh
    eniko kevino ivare patti media vazhi ulla arive ollu .
    as strange as it may sound 8 of 10 ppl in the industry wud say that salman is genunine despite his brash image .
    srk ye patti oru nalla opinion ketitu ullathu kJo yil ninum anu

mathi akam alle ...ur a blind srk fan ...pothinodu vedam odhiyitu kariyam illa ..oru banana talk orma varunnu
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Quote Originally Posted by Kolkata Knight Rider View Post
    Shah rocks thenga Enne veruthe SRK hater aakale..
    mr perera..
    Second chance..?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1677xybhAIg]Priyanka Chopra attends an NGO event - YouTube[/ame]

9. Likes K K R liked this post

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyuROZ2RGLQ]Karisma Kapoor & Vikram Bhatt launch the first promo of Dangerous Ishhq - YouTube[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by KHILADI View Post
    mr perera..
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...

pinne kkr, nee bejar aavathede shah bhai neve ditched her :) aalkar enthu paranjittum annan ozhivakkiyillallo.. if u r having any problem with me come talk to me face to face athanu annante oru line...aan kuttiyanu, pinkiye annan help cheyyum ... dhairyaytiri :)
    lavante vepralam kandal avante ammayide mol anu priyanka ennu thonnum
    Quote Originally Posted by kiran View Post
    departmentinteyum dangerous ighqinteyum promosum innale vannirunnu....innu tezzinte 2nd trailer varum
    department
    dangerous ishq, karishma :yuck:
    Today's Gold rate: https://www.gold.co.uk/gold-price/gold-price-today/

Today's exchange rate: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

Today's Drishyam final collection : www.pushpullservice.com