View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1023 of 1622 FirstFirst ... 235239239731013102110221023102410251033107311231523 ... LastLast
Results 10,221 to 10,230 of 16215

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLJA9KBLqo4]Ab Tak Chappan 2 Theatrical Trailer ft Nana Patekar HD - YouTube[/ame]
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Heroine promo stalled

Tushar Joshi

Those hoping to catch the first teaser of Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine, which was to be attached with
    Rowdy Rathore
    on June 1, will have to wait a little longer. It is learnt that the delay was due to the differences between the director and the producers of the film. A source reveals, “Madhur has cut a very hard-hitting teaser that shows Kareena smoking and drinking. The producers have reservations about such a dark promo and have asked Madhur to re-shoot it. The producers feel that the Censors won’t release it without cuts.” Shikha Kapur, executive director — marketing, for the studio confirms, “There were some shots in the teaser that showed the protagonist smoking and drinking, which we felt we should not include in the final cut. Hence it was a mutual decision to exclude the said shots. Madhur is also keen to include some really powerful shots in the teaser.” Bhandarkar who plans to re-shoot the promo says, “I will be including some very powerful shots in the new teaser. These shots will come in the next schedule of the film only. But it will be worth the wait.”

SUNNY HAS SEX WITH CLOTHES ON!

The adult star does her first lovemaking scene for her debut Hindi film

Garima Sharma

She is obviously skilled at doing sexually explicit stuff for the screen, but when adult film star Sunny Leone shot her first lovemaking film for Pooja Bhatt’s Jism 2, it apparently took her and costar Randeep Hooda an entire day to get the perfect shot. The cast is currently shooting in Sri Lanka after wrapping up their India schedule. After shooting the scene on Thursday, Pooja spoke to BT and said that even though Randeep and Sunny were initially awkward with each other, that’s exactly what she wanted from the scene. She revealed, “Sunny and Randeep were shy with each other initially, but that worked for me as they’re meant to be awkward with each other in the film.” But the ‘awkwardness’ apparently also resulted in the actors taking an entire day to give Pooja the scene. “You can do the math now on how many takes it took to shoot the scene,” said the director. But that was hardly a concern for Pooja as she wanted just the right kind of effect. She explains, “Sex is pivotal to brand Jism. My actors don’t sing, dance or have sex for mere effect. They do so because it is essential to the script and hurtles the story forward.”
    But since Sunny is far more experienced than Randeep in shooting similar sequences, we asked Pooja if she was the better one in the scene. But, Pooja tackles the question diplomatically;“I’m certain all the men out there will feel that Sunny was better, whereas women and gay men will argue that Randeep was better. That makes me happy for now. I have all bases covered. Pun intended.”

Devdas in 3D

In its 10th year, director Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s classic film will get a 3D version

Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Devdas that has made a permanent place for itself in the annals of Bollywood history will be converted to 3D. Sunil Lulla, who is part of the film corporation that is working on the 3D version, says, “The film completes a decade this year. To commemorate its 10th year, we will release a 3D version of this Sharat Chandra Chattopadhyay classic.”
    Devdas, made by Bharat Shah for almost 50 cr, went on to double its investment. It won five National Awards, 10 Filmfare Awards, was screened at C a n n e s, and was India’s entry to the Academy Awards in 2003 in the foreign language category. KRRISH 3 NOT IN 3-D
    Rakesh Roshan seems to have changed his mind about shooting his actionadventure film Krrish 3 in 3D. A source says, “The film that has international action director Tony Ching (Shaolin Soccer, House of Flying Daggers) on sets is currently being shot in 2D format only.”
    The film that is scheduled for a Diwali 2013 release, is expected to have the best visual effects as far as Bollywood goes. An international team is working on the visual imagery and the VFX work is expected to take at least six months. But it is primarily being aimed as a 2D film with children as its core audience.
    Our source adds, “There may be a 3D version closer to the release date, depending on the market requirement then. However, as of now, the Roshans have no plans to divide their audience by releasing two versions.” Meena Iyer

A still from Devdas

I was embarrassed...

Says Imtiaz Ali, on presenting National award-winning director Mangesh Hadawale’s upcoming film; reasoning that it’s “something new” for him

Everyone who has seen the National awardwinning director Mangesh Hadawale’s Dekh Indian Circus (DIC) has been raving about it. No wonder then, a prominent director like Imtiaz Ali has agreed to have an association with the film. When asked about lending his name to it, he said, “When I was asked to present it, I was embarrassed. It was something new for me. But if my association with the film makes it reach out to all Indians then I don’t mind being embarrassed for the moment.” He laughs, “I don’t intend to do this for all filmmakers who approach me.”
    Ali adds, “People generally have an impression that a film that has its story based in the rural region is boring. But that is not true. I found DIC to be very refreshing and entertaining. The story has a message but delivers it in an entertaining manner. It is about this family in rural India that wants to go to watch a circus. The plot then draws parallels showing how life in a rural area is similar to life in a circus. At the end of it, you feel a strong emotional connect with the story and the characters of the film. Films based in villages are so rare these days.”
    Imtiaz further says that though the film does not have a big star in it, the quality has not been compromised upon. “Usually a film with non-stars gets reconciled on several fronts but DIC boasts not only of high calibre visuals and technical finesse but also of high quality directorial skills. Shot in Jaisalmer and other places in Rajasthan, it gives you a glimpse of India that is a splendour of colours and vibrancy. That is what makes it fascinating and enchanting.”
    Before shooting, Mangesh Hadawale had discussed the story with Imtiaz.
    Imtiaz continues, “I had watched Tingya at a film festival earlier and was pretty impressed with Mangesh as a director. When they narrated the story of Dekh Indian Circus, I knew that Mangesh was going to come up with yet another film. After they completed the shooting and the postproduction, they asked me to watch it and I stepped out of the auditorium completely moved by the film.”
    Producer Mahaveer Jain says, “I am so glad that stalwarts like Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy and Prasoon Joshi supported my endeavour. And now having Imtiaz Ali on board is a dream come true for us!” The film stars Nawazuddin Siddique and Tannishtha Chatterjee in the lead.

Abhay to remake film

Abhay Deol seems to be quite impressed by Hollywood flick The Bounty Hunter. The actor is keen to make a similar film in Hindi as well as in English. A friend reveals, “If you look at Abhay’s career graph, he has not chosen the conventional path. He’s done films with out-of-the-box themes. He wants to experiment and is keen to do a film in English.”
    The concept of The Bounty Hunter appealed to Abhay. “He thought it was apt to make the film in Hindi and English,” said the source.
    But there’s a hitch. Producers are unsure whether Abhay should make the film in English. Our source said, “They would rather that he stick to doing the film in Hindi. So, for all you know, Abhay may make the film under his own banner.”

Shruti’s next, a music album

—V Lakshmi

She might have been part of a rock band and worked with Dave Kushner for a song in Hisss, but actress-musician Shruti Haasan is now keen on bringing out her own album. “I’ve always wanted to bring out an album of my own, but I wasn’t sure if I could do it. But now, I’ve gained confidence and have even started collaborating with independent musicians for the same,” she tells us.
    Interestingly, Shruti hasn’t signed on any new project post her last releases in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. Quiz her why and she says, “I’ve had back-to-back releases in the south film industry. Now, I know what kind of films I want to be part of, and I’m in a position to carefully choose my roles.”

Shop like a nawab!

Saif Ali Khan sure knows how to live life king-size... err nawab style. The actor, who is currently shooting in Turkey, is spending time shopping for all things ‘nawabi’. Sources say that post packup, Saif takes off all by himself for some ‘me’ time. And what does he do? Shop! He has been spotted shopping for quaint artefacts, Persian carpets, traditional long kurtas and kaftans. Saif, who is in the midst of the Race 2 shoot, was also seen visiting museums. Hmmm….the nawab seems to be smitten by all things Persian these days. A man of fine taste, we must say.

What’s happening here?

Dhishkiyaon, a track from Amit Chandrra’s Kismet Love Paisa Dilli that Vivek Oberoi and Mallika Sherawat recently shot for, is also the title of Shilpa Shetty’s next production starring Harman Baweja. Says a source, “While Dhishkiyaon was being shot, it had Filmistan Studios buzzing. It captures the essence of Delhi and has over 100 Punjabi dancers along with VO and Mallika. The entire set was done up like the streets of old Delhi to authentically recreate the capital city’s distinct flavour.” All that is very well but what about poor Shilpa and Harman whose film releases much later than KLPD?