View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 103 of 1622 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 16215

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

Aamirinte ettavum recent Love Story Listil kandilla...... FANAA

Quote Originally Posted by krrish
    Aamirinte ettavum recent Love Story Listil kandilla...... FANAA
    athethaayaalum nannaayenne njan parayoo
    Doston
    Na Koi Manzil Hai Na Koi Saathi Hai ...
    Phir Bhi Nikal Pada Hoon Ghar Se ...
    Shaayad Jiski Talaash Hai ..
    Vohi Saathi Hai Vohi Manzil Hai ...
    Hit It

Quote Originally Posted by ~YuvRaj~
    athethaayaalum nannaayenne njan parayoo
    BANG BANG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krrish
    movie was the most overrated of 2007 ... :P:P

simply because of aamir - kajol pair and Yash cobra banner .. some hailed it like classics .. eg.. Taran Adarsh YRF + Big Star + Love story is a 4 stars for his review...

for me movie made no sense .. :)

Now that Kajol could see after a long time, why didn’t her friends come to her to see her and show her the pictures of Aamir Khan...She says that she has never seen him...why I don’t understand...
    She is blind but dances on the stage without any help...(we need such talented people really !!)
    What was Aamir’s mission when he met her???????????
    One blind girl was waiting for any boy to come into her life and within 2 days she has a relationship which makes her have a child...uuuuffffffffffff....(beats even the American life style by a clear margin !!!)
    Aamir impersonates an Indian Army officer and even his regiment colleagues don’t recognize him. ( So much for perfection, Aamir !)

aamir's worst movie since 2000 thats fanaa :)
    Doston
    Hit It

movie was the most overrated of 2007 ... :P:P

simply because of aamir - kajol pair and Yash cobra banner .. some hailed it like classics .. eg.. Taran Adarsh YRF + Big Star + Love story is a 4 stars for his review...

for me movie made no sense .. :)

Now that Kajol could see after a long time, why didn’t her friends come to her to see her and show her the pictures of Aamir Khan...She says that she has never seen him...why I don’t understand... PHOTO EDUTHU KAANILLA.PINNE FRIENDS KAANAN VANNO ENNU ARIYILLALO.2nd HALF HAPPENS in FEW DAYS.SO WE ARE NOT GOING INTO SUCH DETAILS.

She is blind but dances on the stage without any help...(we need such talented people really !!)

What was Aamir’s mission when he met her??????????? TO ATTACK THE PARLIAMENT AND HE DOESNOT SUCCED IN IT.

One blind girl was waiting for any boy to come into her life and within 2 days she has a relationship which makes her have a child...uuuuffffffffffff....(beats even the American life style by a clear margin !!!) CINEMATIC CLICHE

Aamir impersonates an Indian Army officer and even his regiment colleagues don’t recognize him. ( So much for perfection, Aamir !) ITHOKKE ETHRAYO ENGLISH CINEMAYI VANNATHA.... ETTAVUM RECENT AAYI DEPARTED POLUM UNDU.....

aamir's worst movie since 2000 thats fanaa :)
    BANG BANG!!!

SRK-HRITHIK TO CO-STAR IN ADITYA CHOPRA'S NEW MOVIE ennoru news kettu...... RANI & PREITY ARE THE HEROINES... Confirmation illathathu kondu ivide Article Post cheyunilla.....

However, that wasn't enough for the 42 year old film Bollywood actor. He said, “Even though I came in slightly later than Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai and Shah Rukh Khan, I still think they all are following me. After today, I don't think there is any Bollywood actor who is worthy enough to be standing next to me in Madame Tussauds." Don't worry guys! Our Sallu bhai was just kidding; after all, we are well versed with his sense of humor. He then added, “I think on a more serious note, Aamir Khan should have been the first one to be standing in Madame Tussauds."

One thing is for certain, January 15, 2008 will be best remembered as Salman Khan's day. Unfortunately, the weather was so bad that he could not even take off his T-shirt. Jokes apart, this will indeed be a proud day for all the Bollywood fans across the globe and the Indian Film Industry."

http://indiafm.com/slideshow/2008/01/15/174/index5.html

Salman Khan What an honest comment .. unlike those crap stars who just call themselves ronaldinho of acting etc .... eg ... gayrukh
    Doston
    Hit It

FK Visitor

bhayankara honest comment :P :P

Quote Originally Posted by saji
    bhayankara honest comment :P :P
    saramilla ...ethayalum swayam ronaldinho of acting , king khan ennonnum pokki nadakkunnillallo
    Doston
    Hit It

ithiletha original salman??