View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1458 of 1620 FirstFirst ... 45895813581408144814561457145814591460146815081558 ... LastLast
Results 14,571 to 14,580 of 16195

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    huhh.. Eros, reliance aand phantom ..all for this title....Deadpool reloading?

Quote Originally Posted by OxY View Post
    huhh.. Eros, reliance aand phantom ..all for this title....Deadpool reloading?
    herogiri ennoru indian superhero book undu written by mainak dhar..i have read that one..very mediocre stuff..i didnt understand the hype... athanennu thoonnunu ithinte spark..

Finally watched Sircar’s October. Below are some of my observations on the film.
    1.The film is more rewarding, when seen as a peculiar romantic story than as Dan’s coming of age story. Usually, tragic incidents mark the end of the romance, but it is the opposite in the case of the film.
    2. Shoojit Sircar, yet again, showcases his impeccable control over the craft. Some of the lighter moments are done with a deft hand and never intrude into the narrative. Same holds true of the emotional moments as well, Sircar resists all the temptation to manipulate you to tears, though theme itself had immense scope for melodrama.
    3. Varun Dhawan proves that he could be a competent performer, in the hands of the right director. He perfectly fits the bill here. Gitanjali Rao and Banitha Sandhu were perfect.
    4. Felt, more care should have been given to the film’s screenplay. The movie draws to the climax too soon, also there is a tonal contrast between both the halves. First, appears more subdued, relying on ambient sound while second appears more cinematic, BG score oriented.
    5. The underlying goodness in the film needs to be heard loud and clear, especially in today’s cynical times, where people are only concerned about their own selves.
    6. I liked this brave attempt from Shoojit Sircar, but the monotony does get to you in places. I liked Waiting better.

Quote Originally Posted by bhat View Post
    Finally watched Sircar’s October. Below are some of my observations on the film.
    1.The film is more rewarding, when seen as a peculiar romantic story than as Dan’s coming of age story. Usually, tragic incidents mark the end of the romance, but it is the opposite in the case of the film.
    2. Shoojit Sircar, yet again, showcases his impeccable control over the craft. Some of the lighter moments are done with a deft hand and never intrude into the narrative. Same holds true of the emotional moments as well, Sircar resists all the temptation to manipulate you to tears, though theme itself had immense scope for melodrama.
    3. Varun Dhawan proves that he could be a competent performer, in the hands of the right director. He perfectly fits the bill here. Gitanjali Rao and Banitha Sandhu were perfect.
    4. Felt, more care should have been given to the film’s screenplay. The movie draws to the climax too soon, also there is a tonal contrast between both the halves. First, appears more subdued, relying on ambient sound while second appears more cinematic, BG score oriented.
    5. The underlying goodness in the film needs to be heard loud and clear, especially in today’s cynical times, where people are only concerned about their own selves.
    6. I liked this brave attempt from Shoojit Sircar, but the monotony does get to you in places. I liked Waiting better.
    yet to watch..so not reading ur analysis now..

5. Likes bhat liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    yet to watch..so not reading ur analysis now..
    pls read it only after u watch............:)

7. Likes kevin liked this post

herogiri ennoru indian superhero book undu written by mainak dhar..i have read that one..very mediocre stuff..i didnt understand the hype... athanennu thoonnunu ithinte spark..
    Based on a Gujarati play. Joshi oru gujju super hero annu
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

9. Likes kevin liked this post

October kandu, very well taken movie but definitely not everyones cup of tea.
    oru serious accident consequences realistic aayi eduthu.
    have been a fan of varun dhawan since badlapur and this movie belongs to him as he delivers a knockout performance.
    athivyasham nalla dragging ondu despite the short running time.
    Rating 3.75/5

ok, but how much VFX they will be using for this title? that mask ....

12. Likes kevin liked this post
    FK SULTHAN

FK SULTHAN