View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1474 of 1620 FirstFirst ... 47497413741424146414721473147414751476148415241574 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,740 of 16195

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Sui Dhaaga trailer looks good...
    hope it does not become another Toilet...
    Anu Malik music... thats a splendid surprise....
    Dum Laga Ke Haisha also pulli ayrnnu. Ye Moh Moh ke Dhaage :)
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...

Quote Originally Posted by K K R View Post
    Dharma Productions is coming up with these mammoth projects back to back..

Kalank directed by Abhishek Varman(2 States) .. Starring Varun,Alia,Aditya Roy Kapur,Sonakshi Sinha,Madhuri Dixit and Sanjay Dutt. Ithinte inital shoot was in film city Mumbai near to my college. The set had to be seen to be believed. Was worth around 15CR. Ippo ellam eduthu kalanju. Its a period story set in pre partition Lahore

Then there is Brahamstra directed by Ayan(Wake Up Sid,Ye Jawaani) .. Superhero film starring Ranbir,Amitabh Bachchan and Alia. Shooting progressing in Bulgaria. Supposed to be a triology.

Then the KJO directorial Takht. Ithu koodathe host of other projects like Simmba,Kesari,Student Of The Year 2 .. Dharma is truly upping their game and investing huge amounts of money. @Perumthachan @ballu

Kalank will work ....Varun n Aliya has this SRK-Kajol vibe that could make anything work ...
    Brahamastra and Takht ....I smell disasters yaathoru oru hope thonatha randu biggies
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Kalank will work ....Varun n Aliya has this SRK-Kajol vibe that could make anything work ...
    Brahamastra and Takht ....I smell disasters yaathoru oru hope thonatha randu biggies
    Hmm.. Brahmastra .. I really dont know how Ayan will tackle a superhero film. Takht K3G of Mughal era ..Disaster aakilla. Karan alle director.. Minimum hit adikkum..

Hmm.. Brahmastra .. I really dont know how Ayan will tackle a superhero film. Takht K3G of Mughal era ..Disaster aakilla. Karan alle director.. Minimum hit adikkum..

Super hero pull off cheyan nalla skillset venam ...vision venam .....Wake up sid is a fav and Yeh jawani was time pass .....pakshe ee genre ...its too risky and too early for Ayan ...
    Rajamouli polum ...pathuke pathuke Bahubali pole oru cinema cheyan ulla fertile ground undaki edukuka ayirunu ...he used VFX in Yamadonga ...pinne Eega ...then Bahubali ...
    ethu oru coming of age ...oru candy romance cheythu nere Superhero ....
    Its too ambitious of a genre to start without proper planning ....Abhishek bachante Drona pole avum ...Moreover Ranbir kapoor as super hero
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

5. Likes K K R liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Super hero pull off cheyan nalla skillset venam ...vision venam .....Wake up sid is a fav and Yeh jawani was time pass .....pakshe ee genre ...its too risky and too early for Ayan ...
    Rajamouli polum ...pathuke pathuke Bahubali pole oru cinema cheyan ulla fertile ground undaki edukuka ayirunu ...he used VFX in Yamadonga ...pinne Eega ...then Bahubali ...
    ethu oru coming of age ...oru candy romance cheythu nere Superhero ....
    Its too ambitious of a genre to start without proper planning ....Abhishek bachante Drona pole avum ...Moreover Ranbir kapoor as super hero
    True. I also believe he will mess it up .. But let's see ..

Dharma Productions is coming up with these mammoth projects back to back.. Kalank directed by Abhishek Varman(2 States) .. Starring Varun,Alia,Aditya Roy Kapur,Sonakshi Sinha,Madhuri Dixit and Sanjay Dutt. Ithinte inital shoot was in film city Mumbai near to my college. The set had to be seen to be believed. Was worth around 15CR. Ippo ellam eduthu kalanju. Its a period story set in pre partition Lahore Then there is Brahamstra directed by Ayan(Wake Up Sid,Ye Jawaani) .. Superhero film starring Ranbir,Amitabh Bachchan and Alia. Shooting progressing in Bulgaria. Supposed to be a triology. Then the KJO directorial Takht. Ithu koodathe host of other projects like Simmba,Kesari,Student Of The Year 2 .. Dharma is truly upping their game and investing huge amounts of money. @Perumthachan @ballu
    the thing is baahubali being a regional film and grossing all those millions, it makes bollywood go green with envy... what they don't understand is, rajamouli's father, the scriptwriter of baahubali, grew up on grandmothers tales and mythological movies... i mean, the 60's and 70's, every 5 in a lead telugu/tamil actor's movies would do one, so the guy knew what clicked... tell him to write a buddy movie, it would be damp... the guy started bahubaali with a single scene in his head, a woman's hand raising a newborn above the waters... ithippo abhishek varman, ayan mukherjee and karan johar, these guys grew up on movies, their mythology is ramanand sagar and ridley scott... atbest they will try to imitate and make a shoddy job of it... drona was a headache, no hopes on either of the three... what karan should have done is, gone ahead with that shiva trilogy of amish tripathi, least being you have a bestseller tag for publicity and work up from there...

8. Likes K K R liked this post

the thing is baahubali being a regional film and grossing all those millions, it makes bollywood go green with envy... what they don't understand is, rajamouli's father, the scriptwriter of baahubali, grew up on grandmothers tales and mythological movies... i mean, the 60's and 70's, every 5 in a lead telugu/tamil actor's movies would do one, so the guy knew what clicked... tell him to write a buddy movie, it would be damp... the guy started bahubaali with a single scene in his head, a woman's hand raising a newborn above the waters... ithippo abhishek varman, ayan mukherjee and karan johar, these guys grew up on movies, their mythology is ramanand sagar and ridley scott... atbest they will try to imitate and make a shoddy job of it... drona was a headache, no hopes on either of the three... what karan should have done is, gone ahead with that shiva trilogy of amish tripathi, least being you have a bestseller tag for publicity and work up from there...
    Excellent points bhai. I completely agree. Bahubali de success kandu kannu thalli aanu ee projects okke ingane vari vari aayi verunnathu ennu ullathu is crystal clear.

10. Likes Perumthachan liked this post

Btw. Ranveer Singh is truly on the way to top.

His last project was with Bhansali(Padmavat) which collected around 285CR. His next is Simmba(Rohit Shetty) . .Then Gully Boy(Zoya Akthar) ... then 83(Kabir Khan) and then Takht(Karan Johar) ... What a line up. He is working with all the top directors. Bhansali,Rohit Shetty,Zoya,Kabir and Karan. Ini Hirani koode baaki ullu...

True. I also believe he will mess it up .. But let's see ..
    had huge hopes on bhavesh joshi superhero... i thought motwane won't have the trappings of other commercial directors, harshvardhan won't have the pressures of performing crores in the bo meaning both of them complete freedom to go out of the box and all... i didn't see it yet but the failure of that movie really shook me!

had huge hopes on bhavesh joshi superhero... i thought motwane won't have the trappings of other commercial directors, harshvardhan won't have the pressures of performing crores in the bo meaning both of them complete freedom to go out of the box and all... i didn't see it yet but the failure of that movie really shook me!
    Hmm. None of Motwane's movies has been successful at the BO so i wasn't expecting a hit film but I thought that it would be a good film. But from the reviews..it wasn't. I still haven't seen the film. Motwane is one of my favourites. And i really don't think Harshvardhan can act.