View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1496 of 1622 FirstFirst ... 49699613961446148614941495149614971498150615461596 ... LastLast
Results 14,951 to 14,960 of 16215

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

Simmba is a blockbuster. Just ROHIT SHETTY things
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...

Quote Originally Posted by K K R View Post
    was watching an actors' round-table with pankaj tripathi, ayushmann, ranveer, vicky kaushal and rajkummar rao...
    baaki ullavar acting inte "process" and "techniques" okke parayumbo ranveer goes goofy and plays the joker in the pack... looks and sounds uncomplicated, chilled out...
    i don't know how much of this is an act. but anyway he could be the long-awaited actor-star -- terrific in author-backed roles, good comic flair, a Govinda-mode entertainer. looks a lambi race ka khoda.
    Be kind, rewind.

3. Likes K K R liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by K K R View Post
    Just Sara things...btb Simba nalla reviews analo

MAMMOOTTY AKKI VIJAY PRABHAS YASH

Quote Originally Posted by visakh r View Post

Read in some review that she has 3 scenes and 2 songs in the film!! Kidukkilo
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    was watching an actors' round-table with pankaj tripathi, ayushmann, ranveer, vicky kaushal and rajkummar rao...
    baaki ullavar acting inte "process" and "techniques" okke parayumbo ranveer goes goofy and plays the joker in the pack... looks and sounds uncomplicated, chilled out...
    i don't know how much of this is an act. but anyway he could be the long-awaited actor-star -- terrific in author-backed roles, good comic flair, a Govinda-mode entertainer. looks a lambi race ka khoda.
    I thought he took that effort to break the ice being the biggest star in the group and it was really good of him.
    This sort of sessions would become more interesting if there is a camrarderie between the participants.... I personally didn't like how rajkumar was trying hard to project himself as this serious actor image. Tripathi guy was a treat to listen...his Hindi was just too too good...

Coming to ranveer I think he has arrived full fledged with simba.... He has this wacky/wicked humor sense and could also macho. Probably the only young hero to have this rare mix and could excel in Salman's baston. He will surpass ranbir and will emerge as the biggest star if he already has not
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Quote Originally Posted by visakh r View Post
    temper kandittu ithu kandal ishtamavilla... 2nd half different aanu from temper.. but still watchable level und...

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Akhil krishnan; 01-02-2019 at 02:51 PM.

8. Likes visakh r liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    I thought he took that effort to break the ice being the biggest star in the group and it was really good of him.
    This sort of sessions would become more interesting if there is a camrarderie between the participants.... I personally didn't like how rajkumar was trying hard to project himself as this serious actor image. Tripathi guy was a treat to listen...his Hindi was just too too good...

Coming to ranveer I think he has arrived full fledged with simba.... He has this wacky/wicked humor sense and could also macho. Probably the only young hero to have this rare mix and could excel in Salman's baston. He will surpass ranbir and will emerge as the biggest star if he already has not
    Varun,ranveer,tiger.......next Biggiess loading

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post
    temper kandittu ithu kandal ishtamavilla... 2nd half different aanu from temper.. but still watchable level und...

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk
    Oki.... waiting veer suryvanshi

Read in some review that she has 3 scenes and 2 songs in the film!! Kidukkilo
    Btb launching kidu ayi....kedarnath,Simba.....

yeah rajkummar rao, fine actor and all, should slow down on the thinking actor thing.
    ranveer already athyavashyam range display cheythittundu. liked him in Lootera which I thought was not his terrain, was good in Dil Dhadakne Do. haven't watched Simmba but he looks cut for the massy, single screen gig too.
    chila interviews il, especially Johar's show, exuberance overload aanu. maybe that's the way he is. shouldn't matter as long as he delivers on screen.
    Be kind, rewind.