View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1521 of 1622 FirstFirst ... 521102114211471151115191520152115221523153115711621 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,210 of 16215

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Upcoming movies of top stars:

Amitabh Bachchan: Brahmastra (Ayan Mukherjee), Jhund (Nagraj Manjule), Chehre (Rumi Jaffery), Gulabo Sitabo (Shoojit Sircar)

Aamir Khan: Laal Singh Chaddha (Advait Chandan)

Salman Khan: Dabangg 3 (Prabhudeva), Inshallah (Sanjay Leela Bhansali), Kick 2 (Sajid Nadiawala), Sher Khan (Sohail Khan)

Akshay Kumar: Mission Mangal (Jagan Shakti), Sooryavanshi (Rohit Shetty), Laxmmi Bomb (Raghava Lawrence), Good News (Raj Mehta), Housefull 4 (Sajid Khan)

Vicky Kaushal: Sardar Udham Singh (Shoojit Sircar), Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship (Bhanu Pratap Singh), Takht (Karan Johar)

Ranveer Singh:
    83 (Kabir Khan), Takht (Karan Johar), Jayeshbhai Jordaar (Divyang Thakkar)

Varun Dhawan: Street Dancer (Remo D'Souza), Coolie No 1 (David Dhawan), Rannbhoomi (Shashank Khaitan)

Rajkummar Rao: Judgementall Hai Kya (Prakash Kovelamundi), Roohi Afza (Hardik Mehta), Turram Khan (Hansal Mehta), Made In China (Mikhil Musale), Anurag Basu’s untitled film

Ayushmann Khurrana: Dream Girl (Raaj Shaandilyaa), Bala (Amar Kaushik), Gulabo Sitabo (Shoojit Sircar), Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan (Hitesh Kewalya)

Ranbir Kapoor: Brahmastra (Ayan Mukherji), Shamshera (Karan Malhotra), Luv Ranjan’s untitled film

Kartik Aaryan: #AajKal (Imtiaz Ali), Pati Patni Aur Woh (Mudassar Aziz), Dostana 2 (Collin D. Cunha), Anees Bazmee’s untitled film

Tiger Shroff: War (Siddharth Anand), Baaghi 3 (Ahmed Khan), Rambo (Siddharth Anand)

John Abraham: Batla House (Nikhil Advani), Pagalpanti (Anees Bazmee)

- where is SRK?
    It is better SRK wait for a movie, he is confident in ... Rakesh Sharma bio pic okke veendum edukkan sadhyatha undu ... Anyway, if he takes it, it will be after Hirani movie ... Hopefully ..
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Akshay will star in Farhad Samji's 'Bachchan Pandey'which will be backed by Sajid Nadiadwala.
    Reportedly, the film will be a masala entertainer, 'Rowdy Rathore' type.

^^^ something on the lines of allu arjun's Duvvada Jaganatham?

My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Babu Anthony will be starring with Akshay Kumar in Bachchan Pandey

6. Likes OxY liked this post

I suggested the title of Avatar to James Cameron: Govinda

Bollywood actor Govinda recently admitted to rejecting blockbusters like Taal, Gadar and Devdas among more. The list doesn’t end there. Govinda also rejected an offer to star in James Cameron’s Avatar. The actor made the revelation on Rajat Sharma’s Aap Ki Adalat.

In fact, Govinda says he suggested the title ‘Avatar’ to Cameron.

“I gave the title of the film. It turned out to be a super hit film. I had informed him that the film will do really well. I told him that I feel it will take seven years for him to complete the film. He got angry. When I said so, he asked, ‘How can you be so sure that I won’t be able to make Avatar for seven years?’ I told him that what he was imagining was something almost impossible,” Govinda said.
    The actor added that the reason he rejected the film was that the director required him to shoot for around 410 days. The actor said he was also against using body paint.

“He wanted me to shoot for 410 days. For someone like me, to get painted all over the body was something I could not do. So, I apologised. But like I said, the film went onto become a super hit,” Govinda said.

Avatar, which released in 2009, was the highest-grossing film ever until Avengers: Endgame claimed the spot in July 2019.

So Nitesh Tiwari has to chosen to abide by a safe yet winning formula yet again. But Unlike Dangal, the trailer of Chhichhore doesn’t quite pack a punch.
    Films like Bharat are a testament to the fact that Bollywood can mess up easily when it comes to making mainstream actors look old on screen. The trouble continues with Chhichhore and looks like only Shradha Kapoor has come out unscathed.
    The college portions might evoke a tinge of nostalgia and have some funny moments in the vein of some of Hirani’s films like 3 Idiots, but judged from the trailer, the story progressions feel utterly generic.
    Dil Chahta Hai, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander, 3 Idiots… names of at least 3 Aamir Khan films came to my mind while watching the trailer of Chhichhore which makes me wonder whether this is a post- Dangal tribute to Aamir Khan from its director.