View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1549 of 1620 FirstFirst ... 54910491449149915391547154815491550155115591599 ... LastLast
Results 15,481 to 15,490 of 16195

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

Movies that have resumed shoot:
    1. Akshay Kumar's Bell Bottom in UK.
    2. John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor, Rakul Preet Singh movie at Film City, Mumbai.
    3. Sanjay Gupta's Mumbai Saga at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad.
    4. ​Hello Charlie at Madh Island, Mumbai.

Akshay Kumar’s Sooryavanshi, Ranveer Singh’s 83 could head to streaming if theatres don’t open on time: Reliance CEO

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bolly...RJ8XheldM.html

“We are 100% inclined to take theatrical route. However, at the same time, we don’t want to delay the release further than practically possible. That means we will not like to push release dates beyond Diwali / Christmas. So the first option is to go theatrical if cinemas open up and audiences are back.”

“Lights, Camera, Mask On and Action Following all the new norms and filming on for #BellBottom! It’s a difficult time but work has to go on. Need your love and luck,”

Kangana Ranaut@KanganaTeam
    News of SSR and Sara affair was all over the media, apparently they were even sharing a room during their outdoor, why these fancy Nepotism kids show dreams to vulnerable outsiders and then publicly dump them?No wonder he fell for a vulture post that.

ഇത് മറ്റേ കക്ഷിയെ ഉദ്ദേശിച്ചാണ്. എന്തായാലും ചേച്ചി കുറെ ശത്രുക്കളെ സമ്പാദിക്കും.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Akshay Kumar’s Sooryavanshi, Ranveer Singh’s 83 could head to streaming if theatres don’t open on time: Reliance CEO

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bolly...RJ8XheldM.html

“We are 100% inclined to take theatrical route. However, at the same time, we don’t want to delay the release further than practically possible. That means we will not like to push release dates beyond Diwali / Christmas. So the first option is to go theatrical if cinemas open up and audiences are back.”
    Sooryavanshi onnum irangillennu karudham... mass audience nu pattiya padam alle...

bollywood has finally turned 18.

Actor Rhea Chakraborty was arrested in Mumbai today by the Narcotics Control Bureau after three days of questioning in connection with drugs-related allegations in the Sushant Singh Rajput case.

Sources say Rhea Chakraborty, who dated Sushant Singh Rajput in his final months, admitted to organising drugs for the Bollywood star and also using them at times, during hours of questioning.

pcsreeramISC@pcsreeram
    Had to reject a film as it had Kangana Ranaut as the lead .Deep down i felt uneasy and explained my stand to the makers and they were understanding. Some times its only abt what feels right . Wishing them all the best.

Kangana Ranaut@KanganaTeamReplying to @pcsreeram
    I missed the opportunity to work with a legend like you sir, it’s entirely my loss, I don’t know what exactly made you uneasy about me but I am glad you took the right call, wish you all the best

dignified reply!