Appo pinne Indiayil neeyallathe mattoru salman fan aara
    ayyo ... enthoru valinja comedy
    Doston
    Na Koi Manzil Hai Na Koi Saathi Hai ...
    Phir Bhi Nikal Pada Hoon Ghar Se ...
    Shaayad Jiski Talaash Hai ..
    Vohi Saathi Hai Vohi Manzil Hai ...
    Hit It

SRK is Entertainment Business Leader of the year!

CNBC-TV18's India Business Leader Awards salute the spirit of showbiz by announcing for the first time, the Entertainment Business Leader of the year award.His latest film is one of the film industry's biggest grosser ever. He is known as a marketer par excellence and he is one of India’s best-known global brands!

Super star Shah Rukh Khan this year pulled out all stops to ensure the success of his film - Om Shanti Om. The film in its first week grossed Rs 75 crore. His company Red Chillies Entertainment, that has produced films like Paheli and Main Hoon Na has ambitious plans of being an independent production company with a special focus on special effects.According to Shah Rukh Khan, Actor & Producer, “They may have big budgets, big banners but I have Shah Rukh Khan! And I will ensure that Red Chillies never has to give way to any production - whether it's Sony or Columbia.”

http://www.moneycontrol.com/india/ne...r/21/10/316278

10 Kahaniyaan review!
    Rating: Good. Watch it once

http://www.indicine.com/movies/bolly...-movie-review/

FK Visitor

Khoya Khoya Chand is not Guru Dutt's story" - Sudhir Mishra

By Subhash K. Jha, December 7, 2007 - 09:33 IST

Heading towards his 60’s, Sudhir Mishra is now getting mellow in his work. For now, Sudhir Mishra has had enough hard-hitting political dramas. "Khoya Khoya Chand is my most intensely romantic film to date. I've tried to put aside the dark brooding political parable of Hazaron Khwaishein Aisi. My biggest problem here was how do I enter the film industry as it existed in the 1950’s?"

Contrary to the myth being propagated in a section of the media, Khoya Khoya isn't a film about Guru Dutt's life. "I've incidents of people and films from the 1950’s in the background. I've captured the essence of the times by using my characters as an entry point into that era."

Sudhir says the film is lavish by his standards. "The producers Adlabs have left no stone unturned to give me the financial freedom to recreate that era gone- by. Also, Shantanu Moitra's music really helps in recreating the aura of the era." He raves about his leading lady Soha Ali Khan. "Soha has evolved into such a wonderful actress. She's been an amazing revelation. Soha has worked very hard."

After Khoya Khoya Chand Sudhir is all set to do one more romantic film. This time it would be Devdas. "I'm trying to challenge myself into a state of intense romanticism. Not get bogged down in a predictable pattern. I don't want my filmmaking to convey reflexes that have become second nature to me. I enjoyed going down an unexpected route in Khoya Khoya Chand. It's a bit more like my Chameli than Hazaaron Khwaishein…."

Default Karzzzzzzzzz!!

:P :) :D
    "Vaazhga oru vattam da,inga jayikkiravan thoppa,thokkiravan jayippa"

FK Visitor

Default Re: Karzzzzzzzzz!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinu

:P :) :D
    :P :P :P
    Doston
    Na Koi Manzil Hai Na Koi Saathi Hai ...
    Phir Bhi Nikal Pada Hoon Ghar Se ...
    Shaayad Jiski Talaash Hai ..