View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 964 of 1620 FirstFirst ... 464864914954962963964965966974101410641464 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,640 of 16195

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

Quote Originally Posted by veecee View Post
    illennu thonnunu, chatrak angane entho anu peru.
    bengali padam okke nalla bit mayam anennu thonnunu, youtubeil kure kidapundu

dhe njan ippo manasil vichaariche ollu...nammude polatha award art padam ayirikum ennu vichaarichu njan tubeil nokarilayirunnu...pakshe avvide bollywood ine velluna thundu scenes kore ondu ... generally bengali nadimaru expose cheyan atra madi illatha kootathil annu .. swathika enna oru nadide chila bit kandu kannu thalli poitundu
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fKwguNU6g0]SHANKAR EHSAN LOY PC FOR MUSICAL TOUR - YouTube[/ame]

I am quite comfortable in Bollywood - Asin

• Asin Thottumkal is in no mood to return to southern movies - at least, not right now. The actress is comfortable in Bollywood and says she is happy to see how technology and awareness have brought the two film industries closer than ever before.

"I am quite comfortable here (in Bollywood). I'm getting to know the style and the language in a better way now. I dub for my films on my own now as I am better with the language. So it's going great," Asin told IANS in an interview.

Asin's next Hindi release is "Housefull 2", releasing April 5.

"I am still in touch with my Tamil and Telugu film producers. They have been missing me. But I have done a lot of those films in the past. I don't think I am going to do a film soon there, but hopefully I will do something when I get a different project," she said.

The 26-year-old was impressed with the 2011 Malayalam film "Pranayam" and says she is glad to see the good content being churned out down south.

"One film I really liked was 'Pranayam'. I won't say that I felt like I should have been a part of it. But as a viewer, I really enjoyed it. It was a mature love story starring Mohanlal, and the performances were brilliant.

"The southern industry has always had a good mixture of stories. They have always worked on realistic stories, and I am glad the industry continues to do so," she added.

Asin was already an established name down south before she decided to step into Bollywood in 2008 with "Ghajini", a Hindi remake of her own Tamil film of the same name.

She made her B-Town debut opposite Aamir Khan and in her three years in the industry, she has already featured with actors like Salman Khan and Ajay Devgn. In "Housefull 2", she will be seen with Akshay Kumar.

With a slew of southern film actors coming and working in Bollywood and vice versa, Asin says these are great times for both the industries.

"There has always been exchange of talent between both the worlds. Bollywood's female leads have worked in the south too. So it's not new. But technology and awareness have helped the worlds come closer and be a lot more talked about than ever before," said Asin, who is confident Bollywood is headed towards better times for women.

"One cannot deny that there is a change. But I hope the women have stronger roles in the future. Cinema reflects society and that's perhaps the reason for changing times. However, one can always hope more writers concentrate on writing female-centric scripts," she added.
    • For now, Asin is shuttling between the shooting of Rohit Shetty's "Bol Bachchan" and the promotions of Sajid Khan's "Housefull 2".

Despite a cast of 12 actors, Asin says she had "no apprehensions" about signing "Housefull 2".

"I knew what I was getting into and I am glad that I did," she said confidently.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrb8GUveIkQ]Movie CHAURAHEN Special Screening - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JunDzNxU_Cg]Vidya Balan...Is Fantastic - Mia Uyeda - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fN3eYFCmRw]John Abraham, Anil Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut at 'Shootout At Wadala' Bash - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjh4LZ0htAc]Would Love To Work With Aamir Khan Again - Kunal Khemu - YouTube[/ame]

ജെനീലിയ നിയമക്കുരുക്കില്
    250 കോടിയുടെ ഭൂമി കുംഭകോണക്കേസില് ബോളിവുഡ്-തെന്നിന്ത്യന് താരം ജെനീലിയ ഡിസൂസയ്ക്കെതിരെ എഫ്ഐആര് രജിസ്റ്റര് ചെയ്തു. ജെനീലിയ ബ്രാന്ഡ് അംബാസഡറായ ഹൈദരാബാദ് ആസ്ഥാനമായ ഭൂമി കച്ചവട കമ്പനി തട്ടിപ്പു നടത്തിയെന്നാണ് പരാതി. നാലു കമ്പനി ഉടമകള്ക്കും ജെലീനിയക്കും എതിരായാണ് കേസ്. ഭൂമികുംഭകോണവുമായിബന്ധമില്ലെന്നും പരസ്യത്തില് അഭിനയിക്കുക മാത്രമാണ് ചെയ്തതെന്നും നടിയുടെ മാനേജര് അറിയിച്ചു. കോടതി ഉത്തരവിനെ തുടര്ന്നാണ് നടിക്കെതിരെ പൊലീസ് കേസെടുത്തത്. കഴിഞ്ഞ മാസമാണ് കേന്ദ്രമന്ത്രി വിലാസ് റാവു ദേശ്മുഖിന്റെ മകനും ബോളിവുഡ് താരവുമായ റിതേഷ് ദേശ്മുഖിനെ ജെനീലിയ വിവാഹം കഴിച്ചത്.

Vidya Balan's parents threaten her

Actress Vidya Balan, who is basking in the success of her back to back movies The Dirty Picture and Kahaani, seeks a well deserved break now. Vidya has been working non-stop for quite a while now and she has finally admitted that she needs a break now.

Vidya also revealed her plans for the break. The actress prefers to spend a good amount of quality time with her family and close ones. Talking to a leading daily, Vidya also said that her parents have threatened her to lock her up in a room if she doesn't rest.

Working continuously round the clock has also affected the actress' health. So a vacation is mandatory for Vidya. Well Vidya, now you can definitely go for a peaceful sleep as your Kahaani is faring well at the Box Office collections.