View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 979 of 1622 FirstFirst ... 479879929969977978979980981989102910791479 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,790 of 16215

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWhu65N5LrE&hd=1]Bittoo Boss Interview | Pulkit Samrat, Amita Pathak, Raghav Sachar - YouTube[/ame]

Bebo in a fix

Rumour has it that Kareena Kapoor has been approached for an item song in Dabangg 2. We’re told that she has put forth a list of demands to producer-director Arbaaz Khan. Reveals a source, “Bebo wants something that hasn’t been done before. She has told Arbaaz that the song shouldn’t even be promoted like an item song, but like a part of the film. Other demands aside, she also wants the song to be part of a dream sequence. Wonder what leading man Salman Khan has to say to Kareena’s wish list?

TOO PRICEY?: Kareena Kapoor

Ajay-Raveena back together

Ajay Devgn and Raveena Tandon did a few films together. Then the actress got married and took leave from acting. The two are now reunited for Raveena’s new TV show. Says our source, “Kajol persuaded Ajay to do the show. He was thrilled to see all his college friends and family there. His friends narrated hilarious incidents from actor’s college days. Moments revealing the softer side of the action hero were poignant ones. Kajol and Ajay also shared about their lives. Tanisha and Tanuja also made an appearance on the show.” Few people know that Ajay and Raveena went to the same college and they even shared a certain chemistry that was evident on the show.

IT’S SHOW TIME: Raveena Tandon

Ajay Devgn

Dhoom 3 pushed back

For a long time it was being debated if Aamir Khan would start Raju Hirani’s untitled film first or the much delayed Dhoom 3. And now it is finally decided. The actor is doing the Hirani film and since he does only one film at a time, it now seems like Dhoom 3 will have to wait. Says an insider, “Aamir did not want to let go of Raju’s film. Raju wouldn’t have waited and would’ve started the film with Ranbir Kapoor. Aditya Chopra has no choice but to wait for Aamir. Now, his dream project starring Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Uday Chopra has once again been pushed back.” So this means poor Katrina will not get her wish and have a film each with the reigning Khans — Aamir, Salman and Shah Rukh in the same year! We can almost hear Kareena Kapoor laughing out loud.

ROLE CALL: Aamir Khan

Sunny Deol in Khiladi 786?.

Recently, we announced that Anil Kapoor has joined the Khiladi 786 team. Now credible sources say, Sunny Deol is the film’s new entrant.
    The cast and crew will start shooting next month in Punjab, where Sunny is expected to join them. Khiladi 786 has a perfect mix of action and comedy with action heroes like Akshay, Anil, Sunny along with Paresh Rawal known for his brilliant comic timing. South sensation Ileana D’cruz is the female lead. Himesh Reshammiya who is co-producing the film with Akshay, also has an important role to play.
    Reportedly, Anil Kapoor and Sunny Deol are the two dons, while Akshay works for them as a fearless gunda.:cheers2: Directed by Ashish R Mohan, the film is tentatively slated for release this Diwali, with Shahrukh Khan’s film with Yash Chopra and Ajay Devgn’s Son Of Sardar.
    Second chance..?

No Competition No Drop

The importance of an open week can be seen by the week to week drops that the films running saw last week.

The films that had acceptance from their target audience dropped just 20-25% and an outright rejected film like London Paris New York had a drop of 54%. If a major event film had come a minimum 70% drop can be factored in for the accepted films and if a medium to big budget film had come then a 50% drop can be factored in.

Although it makes a small difference to a film like Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya which is in its fourth week, for a film like Kahaani in its second week it is a godsend as it its adds 20-50% to the final nett total depending on what competition you faced.

The drops last week of the major Hindi films playing were as follows.

Kahaani - 19%

Paan Singh Tomar - 19%

Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya - 25%

London Paris New York - 54%

Chaar Din Ki Chandni - 76%

Both Kahaani and Chaar Din Ki Chandni drops are not including paid previews in week one.

Vivek Oberoi to play Dawood in biopic

Until a few days ago, actor Vivek Oberoi and director Sanjay Gupta were embroiled in a standoff over the role of Dawood Ibrahim in Shootout At Wadala. Sanjay called the star “a joke”, Vivek stated that he read the script but “didn’t like the role at all”, and had no option but to turn it
    down.

And now, even as Sanjay ropes in Sonu Sood to play the gangster in his sequel to Shootout At Lokhandwala (2007), based on the life of gangster Manya Surve, Vivek is readying to act in Bollywood’s first-ever biopic of Dawood that’s likely to start sometime next year.

The actor is adept at bringing underworld dons to the big screen. He started his career with a gritty portrayal of Chandu Nagre — supposedly based on don Chhota Rajan — in Ram Gopal Varma’s Company (2002) followed by a menacing Maya Dolas in Shootout At Lokhandwala.

Producer Amit Chandrra — who is producing Vivek’s upcoming Kismat Luv Paisa Dilli (KLPD) also starring Mallika Sherawat — will back the new biopic too. The film aims to unravel what gave the gangster cult status, besides showcasing his human side.

“The makers are yet to start their research for the film. Plans were afoot to begin the project sometime in 2012, but since Vivek is caught up with back-to-back films this year, they have pushed it to 2013,” says an insider close to Chandrra. “Amit isn’t in a hurry either, since such a project will need extensive homework.”

Vivek’s choc-a-bloc date diary includes films like Krrish 3, Zilla Ghaziabad and Kumar Taurani’s next. When contacted, Chandrra — busy with the post production and editing of KLPD — confirms: “It’s an idea we are all very excited about, but things are still at a very nascent stage. Let’s see how it goes.”

On Monday afternoon, Mumbai was reeling under the scorching sun. But a nondescript lane in Khotachiwadi, Girgaum, experienced rains thanks to a fake drizzle sequence for Kumar Taurani’s next. Tentatively titled Jayanta Bhai, it features Vivek Oberoi and Neha Sharma.
    Once we reached the sets amidst a clutch of heritage homes, a drenched Vivek was busy checking out his sequence on the monitor, even as wife Priyanka ate her bowl of pomegranate. The shot in question had Neha running out in the rain, with an umbrella in her hand, before stopping to strike up a conversation with Vivek.
    “My character is a gangster, but he’s not in the same bracket as Chandu (Company, 2002) or Maya (Shootout At Lokhandwala, 2007). He is a loveable person, who loves to speak in English even if it’s broken and wrong,” says Vivek with a laugh.
    Despite the long wait and hot weather, a number of fans, including older women and kids, lined up to take a sneak peek.
    All this, as debutant director Vinnil Markan calmly looked at all the shots on the monitor, while instructing his production team on the minutest of details like Vivek’s hair and Neha’s umbrella. Once the combination shot was okayed, Vivek stepped into a corner and the unit moved the set around. Neha went in for a break. Soon, a production member informed Vivek of a running sequence through the lane. As we were about to leave, a production guy offered Vivek a pair of green chappals, but the actor looked at his blue slippers and said: ‘Yeh continuity ki chappal hai, beta. (These chappals are meant to be worn for continuity of the scene.)’

I'd love to do a Tamil film: Sriram Raghavan

Bollywood filmmaker Sriram Raghavan says he would love to return to his roots and do a Tamil film.

"I would love to do a Tamil film because I am a Tamilian. But I have lived in Maharashtra," Raghavan, in news for his latest film " Agent Vinod", told IANS.

"My brother ( Sridhar Raghavan) is doing a lot of work in south. I am slowly trying to get the hang. I know the language, but I have not stayed there for a while," he added.

Raghavan, known for directing Hindi films like "Ek Hasina Thi" and "Johnny Gaddaar", also wants to make a Marathi movie.

His latest release "Agent Vinod", featuring Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, has got mixed reviews, but has done fair business at the box office, giving Saif his biggest ever opening as a solo lead.

There’s a life beyond the camera!: Kareena Kapoor

Keen to keep their personal life away from their professional outings, actor Kareena Kapoor and beau, actor Saif Ali Khan had unanimously agreed to bring up the ‘M-word’ only post the release of their film together.

And though the film’s already in its first week now, seems like they are still not ready to announce the date yet (at the time of going to press). “We haven’t really had the time to chalk out anything, not that it’s not on our minds,” says Kareena as we catch up with the actor at her and Saif’s plush Bandra office. The excerpts:

Q: So, will it be a band, baajaa, baarat in December?
    A: The wedding’s becoming such an obsession! People seem to be losing more sleep over it, than us (laughs). But no, as of now, there are no dates on the cards yet. We are just so neck deep in work, so, the wait is on till we can co-ordinate our work schedules and then figure.

Q: Do you like Saif in an action avatar a la Agent Vinod or as a hardcore romantic?
    A: I like Saif no matter what role he plays. I think he becomes the part, and can make you fall in love with no matter who he is on screen.

Q: Have you been able to put the brawlgate episode behind you?
    A: It was disturbing, but I also know that he’s not to be blamed alone, though he’s been gracious enough to accept his mistake and move on.

Q: As for your films, does the 400 crore heroine tag weigh heavy?
    A: For me it only means being considered for more films and so having more options, which I think is good. I love acting, and these tags are
    secondary.

Q: What about awards?
    Well, others can have the awards. I am happy with the rewards. So give me a fun break once every year, instead of an award and I’ll be happy (laughs).

Films are just a part of my life, a part that I extremely love and am very passionate about, but a part nevertheless. There’s more that I want to do than just act 365 days a year. There’s a life beyond the camera and I want to enjoy it with the ones I love. They will always be priority.

Q: There’s been buzz of there being some tension between you and Shah Rukh Khan?
    A: No, I don’t know who’s spreading such rubbish. There’s no problem whatsoever. We both share a great equation.

Q: And the equation with Salman? Aren’t you doing another film with him?
    A: I don’t know about that (laughs). But Salman is and always will be a very dear friend.