View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    0 0%
  • 2

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 1516 12311511015011001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15154

Thread: B o l l y w o o d

  1. #1
    FK Citizen kannan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    K.S.A \ Kollam
    Posts
    38,489

    Default B o l l y w o o d

    This thread is for Bollywood.You can post all the bollywood related news here

















    Last edited by kannan; 09-26-2018 at 10:58 AM.

  2. Likes anuja24 liked this post
  3. #2
    FK Citizen kannan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    K.S.A \ Kollam
    Posts
    38,489

    Default

    Priyan hopes to direct Amitabh Bachchan

    IndiaFM |

    The fastest filmmaker of present times Priyadarshan is ready with his next film Bhagam Bhag that releases on 22nd December all over. The film has a unique comic pairing of Akshay Kumar and Govinda the best in the business.
    And now Priyadarshan wants to direct Amitabh Bachchan for one of the story ideas he has in mind. But he denies any development on the project and rubbishes the rumours that say that the film is titled Assasin and is a remake of the Hollywood classic The Day of The Jackal.

    Says Priyadarshan, It is true I want Amitji to play a principal role in my film. But nothing is finalized. I still haven’t approached him for the role yet, forget he asking for the script. And my movie is not ‘The Day of The Jackal’ but something different. Just the idea came from there. Priyadarshan has earlier directed Amitabh Bachchan in ad films but not in a feature film yet.

  4. #3
    FK Citizen Vinu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Trivandrum
    Posts
    29,062

    Default

    SRK is the best! :D :)
    "Vaazhga oru vattam da,inga jayikkiravan thoppa,thokkiravan jayippa"

  5. #4
    FK Visitor
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cheruplasheri
    Posts
    46

    Default

    valare naayikannan.. ini SRK-dem kanda koppantem okke kathakal ithil mathamalle kaanu...nannayi :D

  6. #5
    FK Citizen Vinu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Trivandrum
    Posts
    29,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagavan
    valare naayikannan.. ini SRK-dem kanda koppantem okke kathakal ithil mathamalle kaanu...nannayi :D
    "Ithu enne uddeshichanu,enne thanne uddeshichanu,enne matram uddeshichanu"

    I didnt post abt any koppans...

    Only abt the King :D
    "Vaazhga oru vattam da,inga jayikkiravan thoppa,thokkiravan jayippa"

  7. #6
    FK Visitor
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cheruplasheri
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinu
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagavan
    valare naayikannan.. ini SRK-dem kanda koppantem okke kathakal ithil mathamalle kaanu...nannayi :D
    "Ithu enne uddeshichanu,enne thanne uddeshichanu,enne matram uddeshichanu"

    I didnt post abt any koppans...

    Only abt the King :D

    king alla kong..asal korangan..athaanu avan :D

  8. #7
    FK Citizen Vinu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Trivandrum
    Posts
    29,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagavan
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinu
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagavan
    valare naayikannan.. ini SRK-dem kanda koppantem okke kathakal ithil mathamalle kaanu...nannayi :D
    "Ithu enne uddeshichanu,enne thanne uddeshichanu,enne matram uddeshichanu"

    I didnt post abt any koppans...

    Only abt the King :D

    king alla kong..asal korangan..athaanu avan :D
    Who,abt ur fav.???

    I dont know who it is?? :) :( :)
    "Vaazhga oru vattam da,inga jayikkiravan thoppa,thokkiravan jayippa"

  9. #8
    FK Citizen ABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    21,666

    Default

    Avanu korangum chimpanciyum thamilulla vyathyasam ariyilla. Ennalum nee ethratholam poyalloo Bhayangara

  10. #9
    FK Visitor
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cheruplasheri
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinu
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagavan
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinu
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagavan
    valare naayikannan.. ini SRK-dem kanda koppantem okke kathakal ithil mathamalle kaanu...nannayi :D
    "Ithu enne uddeshichanu,enne thanne uddeshichanu,enne matram uddeshichanu"

    I didnt post abt any koppans...

    Only abt the King :D

    king alla kong..asal korangan..athaanu avan :D
    Who,abt ur fav.???

    I dont know who it is?? :) :( :)
    Enthinna..ennitu ennikittu thanganno!! :D podey

  11. #10
    FK Citizen Vinu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Trivandrum
    Posts
    29,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagavan
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinu
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagavan
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinu
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagavan
    valare naayikannan.. ini SRK-dem kanda koppantem okke kathakal ithil mathamalle kaanu...nannayi :D
    "Ithu enne uddeshichanu,enne thanne uddeshichanu,enne matram uddeshichanu"

    I didnt post abt any koppans...

    Only abt the King :D

    king alla kong..asal korangan..athaanu avan :D
    Who,abt ur fav.???

    I dont know who it is?? :) :( :)
    Enthinna..ennitu ennikittu thanganno!! :D podey
    Probably Aamir Khan!
    "Vaazhga oru vattam da,inga jayikkiravan thoppa,thokkiravan jayippa"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •