View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1503 of 1620 FirstFirst ... 503100314031453149315011502150315041505151315531603 ... LastLast
Results 15,021 to 15,030 of 16195

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

gully boy kandu kazhinjappo, the similarities with eminem's 8 mile were so jarring, i was like, were anupama chopra, rajeev masand and all other critics so besotted wanting this to be a success that they intentionally and completely overlooked the similarities... i mean, in the eminem movie too, there is the abusive father, blue-collar day job, friend's garage, unable to perform at first rap battle and lots of others... considering 8 Mile was placed among the black community in the States, that one had more of violence and gun shoot-outs... which was mellowed down in this one....

Rakesh roshanu... throat cancer aanale

MAMMOOTTY AKKI VIJAY PRABHAS YASH

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    gully boy kandu kazhinjappo, the similarities with eminem's 8 mile were so jarring, i was like, were anupama chopra, rajeev masand and all other critics so besotted wanting this to be a success that they intentionally and completely overlooked the similarities... i mean, in the eminem movie too, there is the abusive father, blue-collar day job, friend's garage, unable to perform at first rap battle and lots of others... considering 8 Mile was placed among the black community in the States, that one had more of violence and gun shoot-outs... which was mellowed down in this one....
    Interviewil Zoya 8 Mile inspired alla enna reethiyilaanallo paranjathu ... Since I didn't watch the movie, I thought she was honest....
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Quote Originally Posted by reader View Post
    Tapsee de acting repetitive avunnundu....ithu 'The Invisible Guest' remake ano?
    Actually Ittefaq ennoru similar premise ulla padam irangiyittundu.... With the villain, a writer, winning it out .... athu kondu vere varaan chance illa.... But frm trailer Invisible Guest pole thanne undu...
    BTW, If you look closely even Invisible Guest is similar to Secret in their Eyes....
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    Interviewil Zoya 8 Mile inspired alla enna reethiyilaanallo paranjathu ... Since I didn't watch the movie, I thought she was honest....
    maybe she kept herself off from watching the movie after she decided to do this one... but somewhere deep in her, that movie should be there... similarities amounting to more than two or three can never be a coincidence...

6. Likes Naradhan liked this post

@aak

enthavaa ee padathinte title?

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    @aak

enthavaa ee padathinte title?
    milan talkies

12. Likes Perumthachan liked this post