View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1545 of 1620 FirstFirst ... 54510451445149515351543154415451546154715551595 ... LastLast
Results 15,441 to 15,450 of 16195

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

bobby deol
    produced by SRK' Red Chillies
    Last edited by Perumthachan; 08-07-2020 at 11:20 AM.

SRK set to make a Comeback in and as ‘Pathan’

Helmed by Siddharth Anand Films and YRF, Pathan will showcase SRK as the ultimate hero in an intense action film. It’s a massy title which sees SRK play the most heroic character of his career. The actor has been on the hunt to do an action film for a while now and Siddharth Anand offered him exactly what he was looking for.

https://www.desiblitz.com/content/sr...-and-as-pathan

Sanjay Dutt@duttsanjay

Just wanted to assure everyone that I’m doing well. I’m currently under medical observation & my COVID-19 report is negative. With the help & care of the doctors, nurses & staff at Lilavati hospital, I should be home in a day or two. Thank you for your well wishes & blessings

Kareena Kapoor on nepotism: I can take a long list out of superstars’ children for whom it’s not been able to happen that way. The idea is to keep working hard and moving ahead. It might sound weird but my struggle is there. There is a struggle but it probably is not as interesting as somebody who comes in a train with just Rs 10 in his pocket. Yeah, it’s not been that and I can’t be apologetic about it. Look at Shahrukh and Akshay. The audience has made us, nobody else has made us. The same people pointing fingers, they are only making these nepotistic stars. Aap jaa re ho na film dekhne? Mat jao (You are going to watch the films, right? Don’t go). Nobody has forced you. So I don’t understand it. I find this whole discussion is completely weird.

Ellavarum Lilavathi Hospitaline boost up cheyukayanallo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Sanjay Dutt@duttsanjay

Just wanted to assure everyone that I’m doing well. I’m currently under medical observation & my COVID-19 report is negative. With the help & care of the doctors, nurses & staff at Lilavati hospital, I should be home in a day or two. Thank you for your well wishes & blessings

Sanjay Dutt@duttsanjay

News18.com@news18dotcom
    Sanjay Dutt has reportedly been diagnosed with lung cancer.

Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with lung cancer; to fly to the US for immediate treatment

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/77491178.cms

A close friend of the actor told a website that the actor is devastated. He added that the actor is worried about his little children who are currently in Dubai with mom Maanayata Dutt. The friend further stated that the cancer is curable but needs immediate and rigorous treatment. Hence, the actor will leave for the US for the treatment.

Lung Cancer??

High chances undu varan...........

Hope he will get well soon

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Sanjay Dutt@duttsanjay

News18.com@news18dotcom
    Sanjay Dutt has reportedly been diagnosed with lung cancer.

Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with lung cancer; to fly to the US for immediate treatment

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/77491178.cms

A close friend of the actor told a website that the actor is devastated. He added that the actor is worried about his little children who are currently in Dubai with mom Maanayata Dutt. The friend further stated that the cancer is curable but needs immediate and rigorous treatment. Hence, the actor will leave for the US for the treatment.

sanju must have been conceived when the gods were fighting in heaven. i mean, how more unluck can one endure? only son of india's favourite bollywood marriage. shy childhood. lack of politician father's affection. mother's death of cancer. immediate superstar. drug abuse. rehabilitation. macho roles to overcome timid behaviour. underworld connections. possession of weapons to protect politician father from murder threats. death of first lover by cancer. arrest by the police at the peak of his career. ditched by madhuri dixit. failure of second marriage. lost of custody of daughter. jail time. father's death. financial problems with sisters. now, diagnosed with cancer. whoo! just too much for one person in one singe lifetime!