View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1544 of 1620 FirstFirst ... 54410441444149415341542154315441545154615541594 ... LastLast
Results 15,431 to 15,440 of 16195

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

Ram Gopal Varma @RGVzoomin · 25m
    Here is the first look of THRILLER the next in NNN series @apsara_rani_ and ⁦@Rock_kacchi

My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Nepotism maatram prashnam ala ethu industryil nilkkanam engilum nammude networking strong aaganam.. kapoor,khan,johar easy aayi synch aagum ore equations ullavar aayth kond .. athu kond avark repeat aayittu angottum ingottum cast cheyyum ..

rahman,kangana,sushant pole ullavar oru pipere pole purath ninnum work cheyithu sthalam vidum athu kond mele paranna groupinte baagam aavan pattilla .

resul pookutty@resulp

Dear @shekharkapur
    ask me about it, I had gone through near breakdown as nobody was giving me work in Hindi films and regional cinema held me tight after I won the Oscar... There were production houses told me at my face ”we don’t need you” but still I love my industry,for it....

Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s suicide case has become a mystery with various theories being linked to it. Now, ex-RAW officer NK Sood’s revelations related to the case have made it more sensational and complicated. According to Sood, Sushant Singh Rajput was murdered by Dawood Ibrahim with a “foolproof plan.” In his video, the ex-RAW officer stated that though Dawood doesn’t live in Mumbai now, he still has a strong hold over Mumbai and Bollywood. “Many B-town celebrities participate in the events organised by Dawood’s team abroad and help the gangster earn money which is used for funding ISI. The celebrities also receive a huge sum of money in return,” said Sood. Sushant was reportedly getting death threats over the phone before his demise, and thus the actor had even changed his SIM almost 50 times. The actor was so scared for his life that he had even slept in his car at a remote place fearing that someone might kill him at his house.

Sood claims that Sushant was murdered by professional criminals and that is why the CCTV cameras at his apartment complex were shut off a day before his demise and the duplicate keys of his room were also misplaced. All these evidences are enough to conclude that the actor was murdered, said Sood. The ex-RAW officer further stated that Sushant’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty, his close friend Sandeep Singh and his servant at the house were well aware of the trouble brewing in Sushant’s life. But, they chose to stay away from it and leave the actor alone. The officer also mentioned the names of B-town biggies Karan Johar and Salman Khan in his video but didn’t state anything in detail about them. Sood has also alleged that the Mumbai police are trying to put up a show that they are probing the case sincerely, but in reality, they are trying to save the culprit.

there was a time when festive season would have clash of many biggies. now it seems the clash is between OTT movies.
    tomorrow will see the release of Raat Akeli Hai (Netflix), Shakuntala Devi (Amazon Prime), Lootcase (Disney + Hotstar) and Yaara (Zee5).

Digital Bollywood: Can Amazon and Netflix save Indian cinema?

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Bus...-Indian-cinema

FK SULTHAN

GUNJAN SAXENA: The Kargil Girl | Official Trailer | Netflix India

FK SULTHAN

17 Upcoming Netflix Originals | Netflix India