Page 1002 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 2502902952992100010011002100310041012105211021502 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 17148

Thread: 👑👑👑 Thalapathy VIJAY விஜய் - Official Thread 👑👑👑

UNIVERSAL STAR

Sarwam trailer with Villu

It is a major coup for Vishnuvardhan and Arya as their Sarwam trailer is going to be shown along with Ilayathalapathy Vijay's Villu, releasing on January 12.

This means the first look of the film will be seen by a world wide audiences, by piggyback riding on Vijay's Villu reach. It is a very good strategy by the producers of the film Ayngaran International, who are producing both the films.

Vishnuvardhan says: "Sarwam has shaped out well. We are in post production, with only one song to be shot, which we will complete by the end of the month."

UNIVERSAL STAR

Man of the Masses -Villu Exclusive-TOI

In Tamil cinema, everybody wants to be a mass hero a one-man army who can fight a dozen goons at the same time and win.

The mass hero is also one who can romance, sing, dance and tickle a funny bone. In short, he is the angry young man, a vigilante who believes in a personal code of justice.
    This concept of a mass hero, popularised by Superstar Rajinikanth from the early 80s, still works even today. Among the younger actors, Vijay has been following this style and it has paid off handsomely at the box-office. Today, Vijays hero image has acquired a larger-than-life persona, earning him a fan following worldwide amidst youth audiences.

Prabhu Deva directed Villu, Vijays next action adventure movie, his costliest (rumoured to be around Rs 30 crore!) till date, is releasing for Pongal on January 12.

A lot is riding on the film, produced by Ayngaran International, for the Tamil film industry and Vijay.
    Kollywood, after last years flop show by the biggies, is in need of a super hit to revive the trade at a time when the world has been hit hard by recession. The lacklustre performances of Vijays last two releases at the box-office mean that the actor badly needs a hit. The Tamil film trade still swears by him and Villu is the only Pongal release for which the exhibitors are willing to shell out a MG (Minimum Guarantee) amount.

Says Ilayathalapathy Vijay, Im very happy and content with the final product of Villu. It is going to be a visual treat for my fans. The film, technically my best, is very racy and will keep my viewers hooked for two hours and 30 minutes. It is a well packaged entertainer from Prabhu Deva.
    Vijay is matter-of-fact when asked about the storyline of the film, and says, There is nothing new in it, the story is as old as the hills, but it is the presentation and packaging that counts. It is a proper masala movie that strikes a balance between style and substance and provides paisa vasool entertainment.
    The actor is forthright and honest when he says that his films are targeted at the common man who likes mass masala entertainment. The critics may call it senseless but at the end of the day, they work big time at the box-office and that matters more to me than getting critical acclaim, he says.
    Draw his attention to the fact that all his movies look the same and Vijay retorts, I believe in the evergreen formula, which has worked wonders for me. So, why should I go and tinker with something that is working well?

About the feeling in the industry that he is not willing to work with top directors and experiment, he says, I have already told earlier that I would like to work within the comforts of the formula. Im ready to do films with any director if they are willing to adapt to my style of filmmaking.

Ask him about the highlights of Villu and he replies, The treatment, the twists and turns in the narration, the comedy, the action and the songs are all packaged in an interesting manner by the director. The last 20 minutes and climax are electrifying. Prakash Raj is simply amazing and there is a surprise element in the film. In the first half, there is rollicking comedy by Vadivel and Nayanthara. The movie has slapstick humour and where all three of us are present, the jokes dont have any double meanings and are not crass. They will be a treat for kids. The action scenes have been superbly choreographed by FEFSI Vijayan and special attention has been given to songs and their picturisation.

Im very happy with Devi Sri Prasads music. Prabhu told me I look good in Nee Kobappatal Naanum... and Jalsa, Jalsa.... Nayanthara is an absolute knockout and she has danced well in the film. Ravi Varmans cinematography is eye-catching and he has given the film a slick look.
    On his bonding with Prabhu Deva, Vijay is all smiles and says, We worked together for Pokkiri and I had a ball doing it and the film turned out to be a super hit. We vibe well and have perfect sync. After the sad demise of his son, he was completely shattered but came to the sets the day after he completed the last rites, discloses the star.

Ask him why the film turned out to be so expensive, he says, We shot in many locations in south India and overseas, the grandeur and style can be seen on the big screen. Villu would not have been possible without the solid backing of producers Karunamoorthy and Arun Pandian of Ayngaran International.
    Vijay signs off by saying, The film is a roller coaster ride of pure unadulterated masala that you will enjoy.

Man of masses-India Buzz-Entertainment-The Times of India

It is a major coup for Vishnuvardhan and Arya as their Sarwam trailer is going to be shown along with Ilayathalapathy Vijay's Villu, releasing on January 12.

This means the first look of the film will be seen by a world wide audiences, by piggyback riding on Vijay's Villu reach. It is a very good strategy by the producers of the film Ayngaran International, who are producing both the films.
    Vishnuvardhan says: "Sarwam has shaped out well. We are in post production, with only one song to be shot, which we will complete by the end of the month."

Ithu pole RC trailer LISnte Koode varumo??????????????
    BANG BANG!!!

villu erangan ethanum divasangal mathram baaki nilke namude fk vijayfans president vinukuttan evide avan active alalo ? vala premathilum chenu chadikanum
    "Love is seeing God in the person next to us.Meditation is seeing God within Us..."

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by krrish View Post

Ithu pole RC trailer LISnte Koode varumo??????????????
    thanx bhai...naaan kadavul n sarwam results vannaal ariyaam aryayude future...onnugil top stars listil pulli ethum, allengil....!!! 2009, a crucial year for Arya!!!

UNIVERSAL STAR

''Villu Villu Varaa Villu..!!''

both vijay and salman khan r having a tough time at BO ... :(

both had one blockbuster in 2007 though ..

now i hope both will shatter records in 2009 thanks to prabhu deva :P
    Lol
    DuDe
    ~yuvraj~
    kelavan

Default VILLU Chennai Booking Status

"Vaazhga oru vattam da,inga jayikkiravan thoppa,thokkiravan jayippa"

1000 Pages aayalle..thalapathy
    thanx all

Ivide Villu fever thudangikkazhinju..theater,theater parisaram motham Vijay annan chirichondu thante sannidhyam ariyichondu nilppundu Innum 2 flex thookkan pokunnathe undayirunnullu..

Pakshe posters kuravanu..
    "Vaazhga oru vattam da,inga jayikkiravan thoppa,thokkiravan jayippa"

Quote Originally Posted by Vinu View Post
    fantastic.. Opening onnu onnara aairikum