Page 1661 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 66111611561161116511659166016611662166316711711 ... LastLast
Results 16,601 to 16,610 of 17143

Thread: 👑👑👑 Thalapathy VIJAY விஜய் - Official Thread 👑👑👑

Vijay: " I have nothing to do with my dad's political party"

Thalapathy Vijay is upset that his dad SA Chandrasekhar is forming the political party All India Vijay Makkal Iyakkam. On Thursday, Chandrasekhar confirmed that he formed the political party but his son has nothing to do with it.

"I formed the first fan club for Vijay. As a fan of him, I'm forming a political party with his name. There were many political parties under the name of MGR. Similarly, now I'm forming a political party with Vijay's name", said SA Chandrasekhar.

Later, Vijay sent out a statement saying "I came to know from the media reports that my dad SA Chandrasekhar has formed a political party using my name. I urge my fans to not join the party and work for them. Necessary legal action will be taken if my dad uses my pic and name in his party. Also, I'm not affiliated with this party in any way".

Sources say that Vijay was against his dad's decision to form the political party from the beginning but the filmmaker went ahead and applied for registration in Delhi.

Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post
    Vijay: " I have nothing to do with my dad's political party"

Thalapathy Vijay is upset that his dad SA Chandrasekhar is forming the political party All India Vijay Makkal Iyakkam. On Thursday, Chandrasekhar confirmed that he formed the political party but his son has nothing to do with it.

"I formed the first fan club for Vijay. As a fan of him, I'm forming a political party with his name. There were many political parties under the name of MGR. Similarly, now I'm forming a political party with Vijay's name", said SA Chandrasekhar.

Later, Vijay sent out a statement saying "I came to know from the media reports that my dad SA Chandrasekhar has formed a political party using my name. I urge my fans to not join the party and work for them. Necessary legal action will be taken if my dad uses my pic and name in his party. Also, I'm not affiliated with this party in any way".

Sources say that Vijay was against his dad's decision to form the political party from the beginning but the filmmaker went ahead and applied for registration in Delhi.
    Vijay & SAC kurachu varshanglayi athra cherchayil alla enna rumor.. ingerkku Vijaynte popularity/fanbase vechu politicsil kalikanam but vijay is not interested as of now..

Quote Originally Posted by singam View Post
    Vijay & SAC kurachu varshanglayi athra cherchayil alla enna rumor.. ingerkku Vijaynte popularity/fanbase vechu politicsil kalikanam but vijay is not interested as of now..
    SAC okke politics il irangittu enthinavo

VJ career theerarakumpol varum athu orappa...

Kaaryam cinema kondu varaan SAC orupaadu cheythu.. pineedu angotu Vijay'de peru use cheythu veruthe cheethaperu ondaakuva..

Quote Originally Posted by sethuramaiyer View Post
    Kaaryam cinema kondu varaan SAC orupaadu cheythu.. pineedu angotu Vijay'de peru use cheythu veruthe cheethaperu ondaakuva..
    Shobha chandrashekarinte clarification vanallo.. thante arivode alla party thudangithu... vijaynum ithine patti ariyilla, vijay SACyodu mindunilla ennum..

ingeru karanam ippo ithu family issue aayi verithe naata case aakum.. vayasan kalathu chumma veetil irikkathe veruthe cheetha peru kelpikkanayittu

Kelavanu ithinte valla aavishyavum undo ...ingeru kaaranam vijay kure cheethaper vaangi koottum.. Vijay politicsilek varum but ath will take lot of time.. Probably when his career would be nearing its end..

Actor Vijay Warns Fans To Not To Cooperate With His Fathers Political Party