Page 2 of 316 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 3154

Thread: FK Charity 2018 - FORUMKERALAM SPONSORING HOME FOR FLOOD VICTIM - DONATE NOW

  1. #11
    FK Regular thoovanathumbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    melbourne,australia
    Posts
    976

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Pankajakshan Kumar
    Quote Originally Posted by thoovanathumbi
    litos..

    thanks for sharing..

    it is forcing to think about us and the people around!!!!

    thumbi
    Verudhey chinthichitt kaaryamilla....Ahaaram kazhikkaan nivarthy illaathey kedakunna oru kunjin
    vendadh nammudeyokkey sahathaapam alla....
    come with some proposal.. we will do it!!!
    not like somethig for publicity..

  2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
  3. #12
    FK Janapriyanayakan
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    TVM
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thoovanathumbi
    Quote Originally Posted by Pankajakshan Kumar
    Quote Originally Posted by thoovanathumbi
    litos..

    thanks for sharing..

    it is forcing to think about us and the people around!!!!

    thumbi
    Verudhey chinthichitt kaaryamilla....Ahaaram kazhikkaan nivarthy illaathey kedakunna oru kunjin
    vendadh nammudeyokkey sahathaapam alla....
    come with some proposal.. we will do it!!!
    not like somethig for publicity..
    Check the post i have made above ur post.
    And please dont get offended i was just suggesting something.

  4. #13
    FK Regular thoovanathumbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    melbourne,australia
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shafeeq
    LETS ALL MAKE A CHARITY
    yes.. thats a good thing...
    we can do it..if all are coming forward.

    thumbi

  5. #14
    FK Janapriyanayakan
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    TVM
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shafeeq
    LETS ALL MAKE A CHARITY
    Shafeeq njan paranjadhinod yojikunundo?
    Charity thru a trust thru someone who we believe?

  6. #15

    Default

    I am there too

  7. #16

    Default

    FIRST NEED AN ACCOUNT ON THE NAME OF FORUM KERALA MEMBERS , MEMBERS CAN PUT SOME THING EVERY WEEK OR MONTH AND A MONTLY STATE MENT OF THAT ACCOUNT CAN BE SENT TO ALL MEMBERS WHO WISH TO PARTCIPATE IN THAT CHARITY.MEMBERS CAN DECIDE WERE THEY WANT TO USE THIS MONEY.

  8. #17
    FK Regular thoovanathumbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    melbourne,australia
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pankajakshan Kumar
    Quote Originally Posted by thoovanathumbi
    Quote Originally Posted by Pankajakshan Kumar
    Quote Originally Posted by thoovanathumbi
    litos..

    thanks for sharing..

    it is forcing to think about us and the people around!!!!

    thumbi
    Verudhey chinthichitt kaaryamilla....Ahaaram kazhikkaan nivarthy illaathey kedakunna oru kunjin
    vendadh nammudeyokkey sahathaapam alla....
    come with some proposal.. we will do it!!!
    not like somethig for publicity..
    Check the post i have made above ur post.
    And please dont get offended i was just suggesting something.
    i had seen that...
    thats a good idea,
    i am there for any good thing.

    thumbi

  9. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CALICUT, KERALA
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pankajakshan Kumar
    Quote Originally Posted by shafeeq
    LETS ALL MAKE A CHARITY
    Shafeeq njan paranjadhinod yojikunundo?
    Charity thru a trust thru someone who we believe?

    i agree

    what about others?
    :D

  10. #19
    FK Janapriyanayakan
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    TVM
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shafeeq
    FIRST NEED AN ACCOUNT ON THE NAME OF FORUM KERALA MEMBERS , MEMBERS CAN PUT SOME THING EVERY WEEK OR MONTH AND A MONTLY STATE MENT OF THAT ACCOUNT CAN BE SENT TO ALL MEMBERS WHO WISH TO PARTCIPATE IN THAT CHARITY.MEMBERS CAN DECIDE WERE THEY WANT TO USE THIS MONEY.
    Who will create this?
    Anyway iam willing to Donote...Shafeeq and Pavakutty too!!
    Who else...??
    Creating an account for FK members is not that practical!!!
    Transfer to the account of someone who we trust!!!(That wud be better)...
    Can admin help us?(in creating account)...If at all he does how can we make sure that our money got transferred?
    Willing members please put forward ur suggestions.

  11. #20

    Default

    ENTHAYALUM NJAN READY

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •