Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: LEAVE SACHIN ALONE OR KEEP QUIT-THE LEGEND OF CRICKET

Raavanaprabhu

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf

Their career shows that Sachin has played moe important knocks in ODIs and Lara plyed important knocks in Tests.. Thats why i said so.. and I feel so wen watching them .. Lara has got more long inning scoes than Sachin..

My feeling, may be not urs.. leave it..

Lara Windiesine series jayikkunnathil contribute cheythittondel...sachinum cheythittondu ...sachinte HS 241 aanenna otta kuzhappame ollu ....375um...400um kalichu tests draw aakkanonnum sachin nokkaarilla

FK Citizen Aravind Mohan Krishnan's Avatar

Lara has an edge in Tests as he has scored longer innings and more double centuries than Sachin. In ODIs Sachin is more consistent and far more hundreds than Lara. So the distinction is possible....

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER
    SACHIN IS A GENIUS!NO DOUBT!SAME WITH LARA TOO....SACHIN IS TECHNICALLY MORE PERFECT THAN LARA...BUT LARAS FOOT WORK IS TREMENDOUS AND HE HAS A BIG BAT LIFT....BOTH BATSMEN HAVE MANY SORTS OF RECORDS UNDER THEIR BELT....BUT SACHIN EMERGED AS A BIG STAR THAN LARA AS HE IS A MEMBER OF TEAM INDIA,WHILE LARA IS A MEMBER OF WEST INDIES! :D

Agree with u ..... In India Cricket is THE MOST unifying aspect, athine kavachu vekkan onnumilla... so naturall Sachin being a memebr of he most followed cricket team in the world will get more media coverage and space... And Sachin atleast occassionally had the benefit of playing in a talented team unlike lara who at the start of his career was in a declining WI team and at the end as a part of an un-talented team..

But at the end of the day, both r great in their own way... hard to differentiate b/w them.. may be we can say Sachinis a better ODI palyer and Lara is abtter Test player.. :D :D :D
    HOW CAN U SAY THAT SACHIN IS A BETTER ODI PLAYER,AND LARA IS A BETTER TEST PLAYER ...I DONT THINK SO ......ITS COMPLETELY AWKWARD
    Their career shows that Sachin has played moe important knocks in ODIs and Lara plyed important knocks in Tests.. Thats why i said so.. and I feel so wen watching them .. Lara has got more long inning scoes than Sachin..

LARA MADE THOSE 400 KNOCK WITH HELP OF 3 DAYS AND THE GAME BECAME A DRAW...IF U LOOK BACK,U COULD FIND THAT SACHIN HAS MORE NOT OUT KNOCKS THAN LARA....

Quote Originally Posted by BabakalyanI

Lara Windiesine series jayikkunnathil contribute cheythittondel...sachinum cheythittondu ...sachinte HS 241 aanenna otta kuzhappame ollu ....375um...400um kalichu tests draw aakkanonnum sachin nokkaarilla
    Its not abt scoring big alone,...If that was the criteria, Lara definitely scores abv Sachin.. I said abt some very monumental knocks like that of 151, 277 against australia.. The most important centuries os Sachin that we emember r ne at sharjah, 98 vs Pak in th world cup.. sachins most important innings mostly came in ODIs.. thats all..

its my opinion yaar.. i am not forcing u into it.. if u think Sachin is the overall better player, so be it.. :D :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by BabakalyanI

Its not abt scoring big alone,...If that was the criteria, Lara definitely scores abv Sachin.. I said abt some very monumental knocks like that of 151, 277 against australia.. The most important centuries os Sachin that we emember r ne at sharjah, 98 vs Pak in th world cup.. sachins most important innings mostly came in ODIs.. thats all..

its my opinion yaar.. i am not forcing u into it.. if u think Sachin is the overall better player, so be it.. :D :D :D
    LARA MADE THOSE BIG KNOCKS WITH THE AID OF 3+ DAYS....AND EVENTUALLY THE GAME ENDS INA DRAW...BUT IF U LOOK BACK,U COULD FIND THAT SACHIN HAS MORE NOTE OUTS THAN LARA IN TESTS...

FK Visitor

SACHIN IS A GENIUS!NO DOUBT!SAME WITH LARA TOO....SACHIN IS TECHNICALLY MORE PERFECT THAN LARA...BUT LARAS FOOT WORK IS TREMENDOUS AND HE HAS A BIG BAT LIFT....BOTH BATSMEN HAVE MANY SORTS OF RECORDS UNDER THEIR BELT....BUT SACHIN EMERGED AS A BIG STAR THAN LARA AS HE IS A MEMBER OF TEAM INDIA,WHILE LARA IS A MEMBER OF WEST INDIES! :D
    I don't think sachin became a big star because of Indian team. In my opinion. "achadakkam". ethoru fighterkkum venda achadakkam sachinu laarayekkal kooduthal undu. That make sachin respectable, we become proud to be an Indian.

Bolo Padmashree Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar Ki Jai \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ =D> =D> =D> =D>
    "Vaazhga oru vattam da,inga jayikkiravan thoppa,thokkiravan jayippa"

Raavanaprabhu

thanikku sachinte testile remarkable innings onnum arinjoodaa ennippola manassilakkiye

ethrennam venam ....

daa pidicho ...

155* agst aussies in chennai ...shane warne karanju poya kali .....(1st inningsil he was out for just 4)

241* agst aussies in australia....formilalla ennu naattukaaru kedannu nelavilichappo kalicha oru super knock ....

119 * agst england ...in england ....athum 1990il ...

114 agst aussies in WACA .....

193 agst england in england .....

highest run scorer in away matches .....avg more than 50(away) .....

ODIsil sachinu thalkalam ethiralikal onnumilla ...ondavumbo aavattu

arinjoodatha kaaryam keri paranjittu ....THATS ALL ...ithente abhiprayam ennu paranju thadi ooran nikkaruthu....ariyatha kaaryangal manassilakkanam

FK Citizen Aravind Mohan Krishnan's Avatar

The 241 he scored was a knock in concentration....not one cover drive or waft outside the offstump....since he was getting out like that, he left the balls alone outside the offstump.

There was a matchsaving 148 notout against Australia....with Ravi Shashtri scoring a double century.

169 against South Africa in Cape Town....what a knock...Mandela himself stood to applaud.

Raavanaprabhu

Quote Originally Posted by Aravind Mohan Krishnan
    The 241 he scored was a knock in concentration....not one cover drive or waft outside the offstump....since he was getting out like that, he left the balls alone outside the offstump.

There was a matchsaving 148 notout against Australia....with Ravi Shashtri scoring a double century.

169 against South Africa in Cape Town....what a knock...Mandela himself stood to applaud.

athokke aarodu parayan.....ee moovie puff sachinte ODIsum Larayude Testsum maathre kandittollennu thonnunnu