Page 553 of 657 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563603653 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 6569

Thread: ♛★✪ Salman Khan Official Thread-King of Blockbuster ✪★♛

Banned

ETC Bollywood Business Award 2011

Salman Khan for The Most Profitable Actor (India)
    · Kareena Kapoor for The Most Profitable Actress

Banned

Bigg Boss Grand finale romo - tomoroow @ 9pm

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-fFc3Xrx7k[/ame]

Banned

(Interview) Sorry, Sallu couldn’t answer well, he was too busy laughing…! Mehul S Thakkar | January 07, 2012

Controversies. Fights. And link-ups. Salman Khan has braved them all over the years. In a relaxed chat with Mumbai Mirror, the dabangg man puts everything straight. Finally.

December 27, 2011. Farhan Akhtar attended your birthday bash in Panvel. So, is there a film in the offing?

Just because he attends my party, it doesn’t mean that I have to do a film with him. You have to remember that I know Farhan since he was a kid. Thikh hai Farhan is Javed Sahab’s son… and I would take Farhan with me on my bicycle. So I know him since that age.

He did offer you many films in the past…

Yeah… So?
    Ok. So let’s talk about Sanjay Dutt. He is a very shy person… How did you…(he interrupts)

Haan, he is very shy. Baba is really shy. (Sanjay, who is sitting across Salman and talking to another journalist turns around and asks, “What happened?” Salman answers, “They are saying Baba is shy.” To this Sanjay nods and says, “Yes, very shy.” And the two burst out laughing.)

He doesn’t talk much in public, we meant.

Yes, he doesn’t want to talk. He isn’t shy with the people he has grown up with. But he gets very shy with compliments. Especially, if it is coming from a girl.

So was it difficult convincing him to host Bigg Boss where he had to interact with a lot of people?

Till the last moment we weren’t sure whether he was going to do it. Every time he would say, ‘Yaar, what is this? Where am I? What am I doing?’. But once he rehearsed for it and knew what the format was, he opened up. Sanjay is the funniest guy I have ever known. His sense of humour is amazing. Plus, he has got this connect with people.

Knowing him for so many years must’ve helped you co-host the show.

Yeah. I think we have known each other since…1990?…(He turns to the side and asks, “Baba, how long have we known each other? I must have been 15 - 16 na?” A surprised Sanjay thinks about it and replies, “Not 15. 14.”) Yeah. So I was 14 and Baba was 17.

Apart from your friendships, there are a lot of stories about your fights within the industry as well…

With whom?

The latest being Hrithik… What is your equation with him today?

Hrithik? See, I bump into him once in a while. He is a very busy man. I am very busy too. When he wasn’t all that busy, he used to spend a lot of time with me. And I would rather have him spend time away from me with his films becoming huge hits, than him spending all his time with me in the gym and his films being flops.

You are known for being a true friend. You make an effort to get back your friends. Like Himesh…you guys patched up and then Bodyguard happened…

It’s not like I am having an affair with these guys. They are those friends who you are comfortable with while working with them. When you are not working with them, they move away. And then you work again because there is a special relationship that you share.

Coming to Bigg Boss 5, do you think that the contestants have behaved too irresponsibly?

I think that they shout without any reason just to get that extra footage (pauses). Unko lagta hai ki cheekhne chillane se kaam ban jaayega. People like Rakhi Sawant and Dolly Bindra think that if they do these kind of things, they would win. But none of them have won. Rahul (Roy) and Shweta (Tiwari) have won because they weren’t like that.

This year, you did what no other host has ever done. You went in the house gave the inmates a piece of your mind…

I had to do it. I had to tell them what the country is feeling. Helen aunty watches the show and she didn’t like it. Everybody… my family, my friends asked me what was going on in the house. They hated it. Outside Bigg Boss there is a bigger house. If need be, main agle season mein bhi yeh karunga.

Moving on…Over the years, you’ve been linked with many women…

(Interrupts) There are lots of them.

But all such rumours have stopped. You think you have become more cautious

Has it stopped? (looks in disbelief) Really?

(Looks at his manager. Manager says, “Well, a journalist is claiming so.” Both start laughing. Then Salman looks at Sanjay, who is again caught off guard, and asks, “Baba, all these years of linkups, of late it has stopped…is it true?” Now even Sanjay joins in the laughter fest.)

I better do something now (Adds looking rather serious)
    Mumbai Mirror

Banned

Banned

SalmanKhan’s Ek Tha Tiger Satellite Rights 50 crores? “…the satellite rights of Ek Tha Tiger have made a record even before it’s release.”
    It’s Money Showering from everywhere for Yash Raj as Well as Salman Khan after the satellite Rights of Ek tha Tiger have Made a Record even before its release.

As Per sources, the satellite rights of Ek Tha Tiger have been planned to give up for rs 50 crores. If that Happens the film will make huge records and also the biggest amount given for any movies rights.

Lets See as nothing has been officially announced yet.

Unitezz

Banned

SalmanKhan to reprise Venky’s role; “…narrated this exciting storyline to Salman and he was quite impressed with it.” January 7, 2012 | DC

Close on the heels of the seasoned star Venkatesh stepping into the shoes of B-town star Salman Khan in the remake of Bodyguard, is the B-town star himself possibly reprising Venky’s role pretty soon.
    Word has it that Venkatesh has agreed to do an “action-oriented” movie with director Meher Ramesh and shooting is expected to commence from January 25, once the two heroines of the film are finalised. Interestingly, popular writer Kona Venkat, who penned this wholesome entertainer, is a close friend of Salman Khan and has worked with him in films like Veer and Ready. He casually narrated this exciting storyline to Salman and he was quite impressed with it. “Writer Kona Venkat is a master in churning out comic-capers like Dhee and Ready. He has penned an action film after quite a gap and narrated it to Salman in one of their meetings. Salman showed keen interest in doing the remake,” says a source in the production house.
    Although, producer Parachuri Prasad feels that it’s too early to talk about it, he agrees that the script has enough potential to justify Salman’s larger-than-life image. After tasting success with the remake of Ready and missing out reprising Dookudu, Salman seems determined to do another T-town remake, to sustain his enviable winning streak.
    Quote from: Deccan Chronicle

Banned

When Salman failed to recognize Imran; While @BeingSalmanKhan personally greeted everyone as they arrived, Imran’s entry left him confused…! Renuka Vyavahare | Jan 6, 2012

Salman Khan celebrated his 46th birthday party with friends and family at his Panvel farm house on 27th December 2011.

Actor Imran Khan who is close to Salman was one of the guests to be present at the party.

While Salman personally greeted everyone as they arrived, Imran’s entry left him confused! Salman kept looking around, wondering if someone could tell him who Imran was!

We are told, the funny incident happened due to Imran’s beard!

Imran has grown a beard for Vishal Bharadwaj’s forthcoming film ‘Matru Ki Bijli Ka Mandola’. Imran came to the party sporting the look and a monkey cap on the head which prompted Salman to enquire if Imran was someone he didn’t know. Salman was later on amused to know it was Imran!
    TOI

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nvn View Post
    vanallo maaveli.
    thannanooo a santa of santa banta fame......
    VAMOS ARGENTINA
    VAMOS MESSIVAMOS MARADONA
    http://fat.gfycat.com/FinishedGenuineGar.webm

Banned

Juhi Parmar announced as Bigg Boss winner

Updated on : Jan 07, 2012
    Views:

Telly Star Juhi Parmar has finally been announced as the winner of Bigg Boss Season five hosted by Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt. The grand finale of the show was much expected and a mega event with Rakhi Sawant, Mallaika Arora Khan, Sunny Leone and many others performing on the stage. Karan Johar and Imran Khan too had come in to promote their film ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’.

The three finalists of the show were Mahek Chahel, Akashdeep Sehgal aka Sky, and Juhi Parmar. While MTV vj Siddharth Bhardawaj came in fourth, Amar Upadhyay popularly known as Mihir Virani was the one to receive least votes.

While last season’s winner Shweta Tiwari too was a female telly star, this year too Juhi Parmar who achieved great popularity because of her telly show ‘Kum Kum’ took away the trophy along with the prize money.