View Poll Results: Should Sachin be told to resign or not?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

1 0.63%
  • 157 99.37%
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Should Sachin be told to resign or not?

FK Regular

Should Sachin be told to resign or not?

yes
    no

...........resine cheyano vendayo? tell yes or no..............

This is from
    http://samachar.com/showurl.php?rurl.../messageboard/

Message Board
    Is India being terribly unfair to Sachin?
    Is India being terribly unfair to Sachin?
    'I am shattered beyond words and I feel helpless. I've never felt so bad in my entire career,' Sachin Tendulkar has said. Are we failing to do him justice? Or is it only fair that hard questions are being asked, for Indian cricket's future is at stake?

See todays messages"

Latest Messages
    I agree with Mr.Chappel the seniors have not palyed well .Mr. Chappel also should have expressed his openion in the beging itself, he is a introvert.We did not find serious ness in the players. Feilding was very bad. Mr. Zaheerkhan bouling was very costly and he has given extras in the first over itself with Sri lanka .Mr. Haribajan is also no exeption. Mr.Tendulkar has to resign gracefully.Our bats men never see the feilding position and the persons placedand.The axe should fall on Mr. shewagand Mr.Ganguli also.We can give one more chance to Mr.Dhoni who is also a wicket keeper. If any palyer has indulged in taking drinks they should be alson excluded .what is the role of the manager
    Posted By : G sreevaran On : 04/04/2007

Tendulkar has become billionaire because he was born in india where billions of idiots live. Infact he is unfair to india not the otherway. With so much so called talent again and again he is not helping in the crisis.
    Posted By : CHANDRAMOHAN On : 04/04/2007

Yes. India is being unfair to him. He is one of the best openers and Chappel made him play sometimes at 2 down or 4down and vs Bermuda even 5th down. He lost his opening slot because of the coach. Chappel is the real culprit. For 4 years Chappel said that all the experiments were for being done keeping the world cup in mind, bloody shit, where did it take, out of the world cup in the 1st round for the first time ever.
    Posted By : Shaanaladka On : 04/04/2007

I do not think so. Any player however he may belike great Don would have to retire oneday.I think time may have come to Sachin and there is nothing wrong to say it is better he should quit. I think he has been payed handsomely and he cannot complain and I am sure he is not playing out of love for Cricket and very recently they were negotiating for a better pay cheque.
    AjaY Jadeja shut up.
    Sachin is not GOD. Surav Ganguly -You too. and where is that fellow Veeru. I saw them all on TV. I understand the body language .
    I saw the another CRICKET ZEE TV forming a new team
    WHY NOT have a SOUTH INDIA TEAM DEPARATELY and a NORTH TEAM separately and at least the SUPERMACIST
    attitude of the north will end.
    Posted By : E.R.Srinivasan On : 04/04/2007

I do not think so. Any player however he may belike great Don would have to retire oneday.I think time may have come to Sachin and there is nothing wrong to say it is better he should quit. I think he has been payed handsomely and he cannot complain and I am sure he is not playing out of love for Cricket and very recently they were negotiating for a better pay cheque.
    AjaY Jadeja shut up.
    Sachin is not GOD. Surav Ganguly -You too. and where is that fellow Veeru. I saw them all on TV. I understand the body language .
    I saw the another CRICKET ZEE TV forming a new team
    WHY NOT have a SOUTH INDIA TEAM DEPARATELY and a NORTH TEAM separately and at least the SUPERMACIST
    attitude of the north will end.
    Posted By : E.R.Srinivasan On : 04/04/2007