• Bayern Munich

1 0.32%
  • Juventus

1 0.32%
  • 178 56.51%
Page 13 of 862 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽️ ⚽️ Football Thread ⚽️ World of Football ⚽️

Quote Originally Posted by reality
    Shariyanu...Brazilile mattulla kalikkare apekshichu nokkumbol ronaldo oru valiya kalikkaranayi thonnilla.."Melanggi kalikkathavan" allenkil Cappikachavdam nadathunnavan enningane pala aropanangalum aropikkam...Pakshe 'Goladikkanula" kazhivu,,athu ronaldpkithra kooduthalanu..prathyekichum nirnayaka machukalil....athu kondu thanneyanu Ronaldo football charithrathil sthanam pidichittulathu..."nettooran" paranchapole Barcilonakku vendi Ronaldo nediya goalukal manoharamayavayayirunnu...oru goal nchan kandittu..Maradona adicha Goalinekkal perfect aya onnu..Parikkukal thalarthiyathu kondu mikavinu minnalattam sambavichenkilum Shooting poweril innum ronaldo one of best thanneyanu
    hmmm , any way i don like to see his game . I like Kaka better than him???then ofcourse Ronaldinho

Quote Originally Posted by DudE
    away goals nokkanam .. :P:P:P 2 away goals can b dangerous
    ManU play to entertain.. and if they can play with yesterday's pace, Milan will find it difficult..

The only threat from Milan is Kaka(oronnonnara ).. If we can close him down, rest assured we will be in finals..

And yesterday injury time goal just reminded of the best football match I had watched, The 1999 CL final against Bayern when we scored two gaols in injury time..

Quote Originally Posted by Thakkudu
    Shariyanu...Brazilile mattulla kalikkare apekshichu nokkumbol ronaldo oru valiya kalikkaranayi thonnilla.."Melanggi kalikkathavan" allenkil Cappikachavdam nadathunnavan enningane pala aropanangalum aropikkam...Pakshe 'Goladikkanula" kazhivu,,athu ronaldpkithra kooduthalanu..prathyekichum nirnayaka machukalil....athu kondu thanneyanu Ronaldo football charithrathil sthanam pidichittulathu..."nettooran" paranchapole Barcilonakku vendi Ronaldo nediya goalukal manoharamayavayayirunnu...oru goal nchan kandittu..Maradona adicha Goalinekkal perfect aya onnu..Parikkukal thalarthiyathu kondu mikavinu minnalattam sambavichenkilum Shooting poweril innum ronaldo one of best thanneyanu
    hmmm , any way i don like to see his game . I like Kaka better than him???then ofcourse Ronaldinho
    athu shariya..kali kanan rasam kakayudethum robinchoyudeyum ronaldinchoyueyumanu..pakshe bagyam ronaldoyudeyoppamanu

Ronaldo is past.. pallu kozhinja simham...

But I will agree with u on one aspect that he has been THE BEST FINISHER of our generation..Only Romario comes close.. During his good days he was undoubtebly a match winner..

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf

But I will agree with u on one aspect that he has been THE BEST FINISHER of our generation..Only Romario comes close.. During his good days he was undoubtebly a match winner..
    mattullavar adhwanikkum... angeru peru sambadikkum.. I hate him!!

Quote Originally Posted by xyz

Have u seen Ronaldo during 1996-1998 season at Barcelona? He was a great player,but woman and booz screwd up his sharpness ....now he is fat and slow ..It's natural ..he can not play the way he used to play when he was 25.
    It doesn't make him a bad player

ManU play to entertain.. and if they can play with yesterday's pace, Milan will find it difficult..

The only threat from Milan is Kaka(oronnonnara ).. If we can close him down, rest assured we will be in finals..

And yesterday injury time goal just reminded of the best football match I had watched, The 1999 CL final against Bayern when we scored two gaols in injury time..
    I think that goal is a miss by DIDA.. :(

Quote Originally Posted by nettooran

Have u seen Ronaldo during 1996-1998 season at Barcelona? He was a great player,but woman and booz screwd up his sharpness ....now he is fat and slow ..It's natural ..he can not play the way he used to play when he was 25.
    It doesn't make him a bad player
    I didnt see his club games.. but till now.. none of the world cups, he performed well as boasted.
    He is just a striker... never a play maker. so obviously... not a legend too!!

I think that goal is a miss by DIDA.. :(
    angane nokkukayaanegil Kaka adicha randu goalum defensive errors aayirunnu.. its part of the game.. The second goal from rooney was Scholes' genius.. superb flicj to dissect the Milan defence..