View Poll Results: Whom do you support?

Voters
312. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manchester United

    40 12.82%
  • Chelsea

    30 9.62%
  • Arsenal

    7 2.24%
  • Liver Pool

    7 2.24%
  • Real Madrid

    15 4.81%
  • Barcelona

    28 8.97%
  • Inter Milan

    1 0.32%
  • AC Milan

    4 1.28%
  • Bayern Munich

    1 0.32%
  • Juventus

    1 0.32%
  • 178 57.05%
Page 2 of 838 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 8380

Thread: ⚽️ ⚽️ Football Thread ⚽️ World of Football ⚽️

  1. #11
    FK Citizen nettooran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    17,761

    Default


    I am a fan of Brazilian National team ..annum ennum..
    My favourite soccer player is the Brazilian Legend ZICO and I adore the best team ever in the scoccer history ..1982-brazilian team.
    That team had zico,socratese,zereso,Junior,Eder etc. in their rank .We've never seen such a beautifull team in the history of world soccer before or after.
    Coming to club football I'm a fan of Brazilian club "FLEMENGO" but now they are far from their best.I am dreaming of the day zico will be appointed as the chairman and will resurrect Flemengo to the former glory. :P

    In Europe...
    hMM..I was fan of Barcelona since the days Romario,stoichkov etc. terrorised the opposite team's penalty area.The glorious 90's.And who can forget the terrific freekicks from Ronald coeman.
    Then came the glorious days of the young Ronaldo ...oh!!!what a great player he was during the 1996-97 season ..he had that predatory instincts combined with great runs and skills.I always loved Ronaldo for those couple of seasons in Barcelona.

    After ronaldo here comes the almost complete player in the Barcelona ranks --none other than Rivaldo ,the midfield mastero combined with great skills,vision, dead ball skills and lethel shots.He carried Barcelona on his shoulder and Barcelona sholuld pay thier respect to this man for making Barcelona so famous.. :P :P
    coming to this season ,I don't think they are in great form ,especially because of the injury to Etto' and Messi during the first part of the season.Ronaldinho never regained his previous year's form.Still he showed flashes of his brilliance here and there..Any way I still support Barcelona.

    And I do wanna mention about the Gloriuos A.C milan team during the late 80s and early 90s which had Gullit,VanBasten and Rijkard under their belt.The only team that could stand up to them were thr P.S.V. INDHOVEN team just because of Romario's brilliance which tricked even Franko Baressi.

    The individual skills of players have deteriorated over the years.We are not seeing a complete midfeild players or wingers now..Football is becoming more of money ...

    Think of the days when Zico,Platini,Maradonna,Rumenigge, Socratese ,Brian Robson ..etc used to play.Currently there is not even a single player who will come anywhere near to their brilliance.
    Look at Zico's career the career which was so consistent..no poor form anywhere..He conquered the hearts of millions evrywhere.He even went to JAPAN and made J-league a success.I salute to the true master of Foot Ball ..the white Pele ZICO

  2. #12
    FK Citizen reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    6,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nettooran
    I am a fan of Brazilian National team ..annum ennum..
    My favourite soccer player is the Brazilian Legend ZICO and I adore the best team ever in the scoccer history ..1982-brazilian team.
    That team had zico,socratese,zereso,Junior,Eder etc. in their rank .We've never seen such a beautifull team in the history of world soccer before or after.
    Coming to club football I'm a fan of Brazilian club "FLEMENGO" but now they are far from their best.I am dreaming of the day zico will be appointed as the chairman and will resurrect Flemengo to the former glory. :P

    In Europe...
    hMM..I was fan of Barcelona since the days Romario,stoichkov etc. terrorised the opposite team's penalty area.The glorious 90's.And who can forget the terrific freekicks from Ronald coeman.
    Then came the glorious days of the young Ronaldo ...oh!!!what a great player he was during the 1996-97 season ..he had that predatory instincts combined with great runs and skills.I always loved Ronaldo for those couple of seasons in Barcelona.

    After ronaldo here comes the almost complete player in the Barcelona ranks --none other than Rivaldo ,the midfield mastero combined with great skills,vision, dead ball skills and lethel shots.He carried Barcelona on his shoulder and Barcelona sholuld pay thier respect to this man for making Barcelona so famous.. :P :P
    coming to this season ,I don't think they are in great form ,especially because of the injury to Etto' and Messi during the first part of the season.Ronaldinho never regained his previous year's form.Still he showed flashes of his brilliance here and there..Any way I still support Barcelona.

    And I do wanna mention about the Gloriuos A.C milan team during the late 80s and early 90s which had Gullit,VanBasten and Rijkard under their belt.The only team that could stand up to them were thr P.S.V. INDHOVEN team just because of Romario's brilliance which tricked even Franko Baressi.

    The individual skills of players have deteriorated over the years.We are not seeing a complete midfeild players or wingers now..Football is becoming more of money ...

    Think of the days when Zico,Platini,Maradonna,Rumenigge, Socratese ,Brian Robson ..etc used to play.Currently there is not even a single player who will come anywhere near to their brilliance.
    Look at Zico's career the career which was so consistent..no poor form anywhere..He conquered the hearts of millions evrywhere.He even went to JAPAN and made J-league a success.I salute to the true master of Foot Ball ..the white Pele ZICO

    Hurrey Hurrey Braziliya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

  3. #13
    Raavanaprabhu
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    20,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTER
    Quote Originally Posted by kannan
    Quote Originally Posted by thoovanathumbi
    i am not a fan of football...speacially club football.
    used to watch only wordcup football
    so.. i am not going for a choice.

    thumbi

    i am not a fan of football...speacially club football.
    used to watch only wordcup football
    so.. i am not going for a choice.

    Thanks

    Kannan
    i am not a fan of football...especially club football..
    used to watch only worldcup football
    so..i am not going for a choice

    thanx

    MASTER


    i am not a fan of football...especially club football..
    dont even watch worldcup football
    so..i am not going for a choice

    thanx

    karthikeyan

  4. #14
    FK Visitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DudE
    Quote Originally Posted by ustad
    Quote Originally Posted by DudE
    Quote Originally Posted by ustad
    HI Takkudu,

    Thanks for the reply... I wasnt very sure sure abt the response for this topic... I have only seen a handful of football supporters here.....

    I can understand you being a fan of Barcelona .. but why chelsea? Did you start supporting them recently... Atleast at the time of Claudio Ranieri they were playing good football.... but not with mourinho....anyways its ur choice.... I also heard that Ronaldinho is moving to Inter and inter president recently revealed that they have kept aside 100Million Euros for buying Ronaldino (60M for his transfer and 40M for his salary).... hope he stays at barcelona..... I like few players at Barcelona ... Messi, Ronaldinho,Puyol and that chelsea reject (gud johnson)....


    I support Argentina at International level....and the last WC was screwed up y their coach.... hope to continue this discussion....

    thanks,
    ustad.
    aaHa ... Chelsea played much betta after Ranieri .. i dont they won ne title whn they were under Ranieri ...

    But Mourinho has brout them 2 league titles ...

    And this year .. chelsea may win the Champions League too .. But my favs for CL is Liverpool ..


    Much better means what? Is this you call better football ? are they playing wit any falir like arsenal and Man utd? Winning trophies aren't everything.... dude, many of the people cant sit thoriugh a complete Chelsea match.... Its a club bulit on Abramovic's money.... they are buying players at will.....whether they want it or not... and make them sit on the bench..... hope you already know that Abramovic is not happy about the way chelsea is playing and trying to replace mourinho ... recenlty klinsman turned down an offer .... and mourinho is not happy that roman is not giving any more money to buy players, blindly..... this was bound to happen.... a bench which is costlier than many of the starting 11 in EPL, Serie A , spanish League...players are bought without thinking whether they would suit their style of play..... still you want to say chelsea is playing better foot ball? would you pay your money to watch a chelsea match? I would rather spend that time watching a malayalam serial
    bro .. u asked me if they r playin fair like manu .. lol .. wher was this manu last 3 yrs ... they dint win nethin .. (CL or EPL) ... and u say they were playin fair ...

    For the last few years Manu didnt win anything except a league cup..... i agree .... but i do not want manu to win by playing like chelsea... i wouldn't watch them play regularly if they play like chelsea.... being more defensive....mostly play with 4-5-1 formation and use always aerial balls to the strikers and ground out a 1-0 win most of the times.... is that what you call entertaining foot ball.... i was ofcourse very disappointed when manu didnt get anything last few years .... it was the time when we were going through a changing phase.... this year, god forbid, man utd dont win anything , i wouldn't be disappointed.... 'coz i have enjoyed each and every moment we played foot ball this year ....

    Man utd has been able to play entertaining foot ball and win games ... and win them convincingly..... like they did against roma in CL QF.... if you want any proof of entertaining football go watch that game if you ever get a chance.... watch the way they destroyed watford in FA Cup semi final..... is there a single match where chelsea played good entertaining foot ball? for mourinho only the result mattered.... not the way they played foot ball....and that is one of the main reason why roman want to change the coach... other wise why on the earth would he want to change a coach as successful as mourinho? c'mon man ...... does chelsea have a history like manu, arsenal and liver pool?..... as moovy buff said they bought the title ...they didnt win it.....

    if ever man utd happen to play like chelsea , I would almost stop watching them play ...but will never stop supporting them.......


    and abt the money thing .. y cant they buy playas if they r ready to invest ... :) .. Real Madrid .. bought playas ... by investin lots and creating record transfer fee .. by buyin playas lyk Figo Zizou etc ...

    this is where your concept abt good foot ball is going wrong..... buying players with record transfer fees.... c'mon bro..... and who said manu hasnt invested anything? didnt they buy players like, cantona, keane,Ronaldo,rooney,Rio,evra,vidic etc...... SAF knows what is good for the team and he act accordingly..... when he included the then youngsters (giigs, beckham, neville brothers, scholes, nicky butt) in the team Alan Hansen famously remarked, You'll never win anything with kids' ? what happened then ? didnt he swallow his words?
    what is the status of the so called "galácticos" now? what happened when chelsea spent hundreds of millions on shevchenko , ballack, wright philips etc...... money and record transfer fee arent everythign always..... i had a good impression abt your view on foot ball until this.... but this spolied off everything... sorry.....



    durin their period frm 200-2004 i think they won .. CL or La Liga every year ...

    and ... isnt it good tht one more team has come to title chase after chelsea emerged strongly ... atleast v c more competition these days .. :) ..

    earlier i got bored cin Manu or Arsenal win every season .. liverpool were the sole chalengers after them ...

    and you are happy the way chelsea is playing and thats what you call competetion? chelsea runs on money and only on money.... if roman was evr to walk out of the club , do you think whether mourinho would ever be able to enjoy the success ferguson had with his kids from the academy? i will put my money on that,,,,but in La Liga .. clubs lyk barca , valencia ,madrid,deportivo etc .. were equally playin well ... :) .. but epl had the same story .. always ..

    even in serie a .. clubs lyk inter , milan , juventus , roma were quite good and ther was good competition .. :) .. i think EPL changed for good once chelsea emerged strong .. :)

    i h8 manu for one reason and tht is they dont buy much playas .. even whn they had money .. they invest very less .. the only playas i used to lyk in manu were giggs and beckham .. becks came in madrid and manu had the same giggs ... but they were very lucky to get Ronaldo .. and rooney .. for less cost .. they r too lucky ..
    Sorry ..there is no comment on this.... how long have you been watching foot ball? i am really anxious to know that now ........

  5. #15
    Raavanaprabhu
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    20,628

    Default

    how long have you been watching foot ball?


    avante aake praayam 17 ....appo oru 5-6 yrs kaanum

  6. #16
    FK Visitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarthikeyaN
    how long have you been watching foot ball?


    avante aake praayam 17 ....appo oru 5-6 yrs kaanum


    hmmmm... ippo manassilayi..... ellam manassilayi....

  7. #17
    FK Visitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kandathil
    ***MANCHESTER UNITED FC ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD***
    athreyullu karyam..... =D> =D> =D>

  8. #18
    FK Visitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DudE
    Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf
    Quote Originally Posted by reality
    Ronaldicnho get an offer(US$135 million) from AC Milan ...But barcilona denied the report..hope Ronaldincho will teamed with acmilan and a perfect combo will rock on next season ..Ronaldincho Kaka and Ronaldo!!!!


    enna pnne motham Brazil team-ine angu vaangichoode?? ...

    Ac Milan(cheaters, dont even deserve to play football in CL.. ..) But wait for ur end... ManU is coming...
    real cheaters r Barca .... startin frm they captain .. Puyol ... i h8 tht ... #$#t$#$ .... fake diving ..
    What abt robben and drogba then? the term "diving" was invented for them......:) :)

  9. #19
    FK Visitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,956

    Default

    Ente ishta teams--manchester and AC Milan then barci....

    Ihtokke chila ishta tharangal pandu kalichirunnu athukonda. allathe teamsinte stat onnum enikkariyilla.

  10. #20
    FK Citizen Vinu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Trivandrum
    Posts
    29,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarthikeyaN
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTER
    Quote Originally Posted by kannan
    Quote Originally Posted by thoovanathumbi
    i am not a fan of football...speacially club football.
    used to watch only wordcup football
    so.. i am not going for a choice.

    thumbi

    i am not a fan of football...speacially club football.
    used to watch only wordcup football
    so.. i am not going for a choice.

    Thanks

    Kannan
    i am not a fan of football...especially club football..
    used to watch only worldcup football
    so..i am not going for a choice

    thanx

    MASTER


    i am not a fan of football...especially club football..
    dont even watch worldcup football
    so..i am not going for a choice

    thanx

    karthikeyan
    i am not a fan of football...especially club football..
    but watch world cup football

    thanx

    Vinu


    But i heard that Brazilian players are in Barcelona...

    Brazil is my fav.team followed by Argentina....

    So voted 4 Barcelona.. :D
    "Vaazhga oru vattam da,inga jayikkiravan thoppa,thokkiravan jayippa"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •