• Juventus

1 0.32%
  • 178 56.51%
Page 834 of 863 FirstFirst ... 334734784824832833834835836844 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 8621

Thread: ⚽️ ⚽️ Football Thread ⚽️ World of Football ⚽️

Banned

😁😁😁😁

Former Arsenal player Sanchez Watt was shown a red card for dissent after the ref asked for his name...

He repeatedly replied correctly "Watt. Watt. Watt." which the ref interpreted as "What? What? What?".

The Red Card was then rescinded after the situation was explained... https://t.co/O16HsbL4L0

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Banned

#HeroSuperCup Qualifier.
    @NEUtdFC vs @GokulamKeralaFC
    📆: 15-March-2018
    🏟: Kalinga Stadium, Bhubaneswar
    📺: Star sports
    KO: 8 PM https://t.co/wsBwOqVqJP

Banned

GKFC Coach, Bino George humbles former Chelsea coach and UCL finalist in 2008, Avram Grant!! <3 <3
    Kerala FC through to last 16 in Super Cup with a comprehensive 2-0 win <3

Banned

5. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post

Default Friendlies

Fri , Mar 23 , 2018
    09:30pm IST Russia v Brazil

Sat , Mar 24 , 2018
    01:15am IST Germany v Spain , Live on Sony TEN 2 / TEN 2HD
    01:15am IST Netherlands v England
    01:15am IST Italy v Argentina
    01:15am IST Portugal v Egypt
    01:30am IST France v Colombia , Live on Sony TEN 1 / TEN 1HD
    06:00am IST Peru v Croatia , Live on Sony TEN 2 / TEN 2HD

7. Likes Viru liked this post

Ellam oru timeilo
    BEL20VED

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Ellam oru timeilo
    peru vs croatia raavile 6 manikaa...

Banned

Great read <3 <3

I look back on the last 10 years of my career, and I?ve won the World Cup, the Champions League, La Liga, the Spanish Cup ? I?ve won it all, as I like to remind my Madrid friends on WhatsApp 😀

But 10 years ago, I was almost f***ed. My whole life could have turned out very different if it wasn?t for Sir Alex Ferguson.

I arrived at Manchester United a boy, and I left a man. It was a crazy time for me, because I had never been away from home before. I spent my first 17 years growing up in Spain in Barcelona?s youth academy, and it almost felt like I was playing for the local school team or something. I knew everybody there, and I was close to my family. So, to me, football was just fun. I didn?t understand the business side of the game at all. Then I arrived at United, and honestly, it was a complete shock.

One of my very first matches at Old Trafford, we were in the dressing room getting ready, and I was nervous as hell. Imagine it ? I?m 18 years old, and I?m sitting in that little dressing room putting on my socks next to Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Ryan Giggs and Rio Ferdinand. I wanted to be invisible. I was thinking, Just do your job and go unnoticed.

So we?re sitting there waiting for the gaffer to come in and speak to us, and I?m literally sitting right next to Roy Keane. The dressing room is so small that our legs are almost touching. There?s no space at all.

It?s dead quiet. All of a sudden, you could hear this little vibration. Very soft.

Bzzzzzz ??

????.. Bzzzzzzz.

Roy is looking around the room.

Bzzzzzzz ?..

Oh, shit.

I realize it?s me. It?s my cell phone. I left it on vibrate, and it?s in the pocket of my pants, stuffed in the clothes bag that?s hanging right behind Roy?s head.

Roy can?t find where the noise is coming from. Now he?s looking around the room like a maniac. His eyes are darting everywhere, and he?s trying to figure it out. You know the famous scene with Jack Nicholson in The Shining, when he bursts through the door? That?s what he looked like.

He screams out to everybody, ?Whose phone is that?!?

Silence.

He asks again.

Silence.

He asks a third time.

?Whose. Bloody. F*****g. Phone. Is. That?!?

Finally, I spoke up, like a little boy. Very softly, I said, ?I?m so sorry. It?s mine.?

Roy put his arm around me, and he laughed, and he told me not to worry about it.

?. No, come on, of course I?m joking! Roy lost his mind! He went nuts in front of everybody! It was incredible. I almost shit myself. But it was a good lesson.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en...e-a-long-story

Banned

Results

Last edited by perumal; 03-24-2018 at 12:10 PM.

12. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Great read <3 <3

I look back on the last 10 years of my career, and I?ve won the World Cup, the Champions League, La Liga, the Spanish Cup ? I?ve won it all, as I like to remind my Madrid friends on WhatsApp 😀

But 10 years ago, I was almost f***ed. My whole life could have turned out very different if it wasn?t for Sir Alex Ferguson.

I arrived at Manchester United a boy, and I left a man. It was a crazy time for me, because I had never been away from home before. I spent my first 17 years growing up in Spain in Barcelona?s youth academy, and it almost felt like I was playing for the local school team or something. I knew everybody there, and I was close to my family. So, to me, football was just fun. I didn?t understand the business side of the game at all. Then I arrived at United, and honestly, it was a complete shock.

One of my very first matches at Old Trafford, we were in the dressing room getting ready, and I was nervous as hell. Imagine it ? I?m 18 years old, and I?m sitting in that little dressing room putting on my socks next to Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Ryan Giggs and Rio Ferdinand. I wanted to be invisible. I was thinking, Just do your job and go unnoticed.

So we?re sitting there waiting for the gaffer to come in and speak to us, and I?m literally sitting right next to Roy Keane. The dressing room is so small that our legs are almost touching. There?s no space at all.

It?s dead quiet. All of a sudden, you could hear this little vibration. Very soft.

Bzzzzzz ??

????.. Bzzzzzzz.

Roy is looking around the room.

Bzzzzzzz ?..

Oh, shit.

I realize it?s me. It?s my cell phone. I left it on vibrate, and it?s in the pocket of my pants, stuffed in the clothes bag that?s hanging right behind Roy?s head.

Roy can?t find where the noise is coming from. Now he?s looking around the room like a maniac. His eyes are darting everywhere, and he?s trying to figure it out. You know the famous scene with Jack Nicholson in The Shining, when he bursts through the door? That?s what he looked like.

He screams out to everybody, ?Whose phone is that?!?

Silence.

He asks again.

Silence.

He asks a third time.

?Whose. Bloody. F*****g. Phone. Is. That?!?

Finally, I spoke up, like a little boy. Very softly, I said, ?I?m so sorry. It?s mine.?

Roy put his arm around me, and he laughed, and he told me not to worry about it.

?. No, come on, of course I?m joking! Roy lost his mind! He went nuts in front of everybody! It was incredible. I almost shit myself. But it was a good lesson.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en...e-a-long-story

Great write up.......ippol Valare respect thonnunnundu jerard pique nod......true Spaniard
    King is always king 🤴 ...