Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: A.R Rahman show in Kochi - Disaster

Arkkenkilum paisa thirichu kittiyo??

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    I hope many of you know the disaster which happened in Kochi today. It was my wish to see my favourite music director ARR face to face and enjoy his music. But we had a fun ride through marshy lands and finally we ended up god knows where and the shows were cancelled. After spending so much money and taking the ticket I walked through the slush and in the process my clothes shoes everything got spoilt. Will Flowers TV compensate this? That too when Kochi has a couple of convention centres like Adlux and if all do not fit in there is Kaloor International Stadium

Flowers TV is a shame to Kerala

I felt the need to start a separate thread for this.

I dont know how many of you will support me in this.

Hats off to ARR who apologized to his fans for the cancellation of show
    ningal etu thread thudangiyaalum ithu thane aanallo avastha...
    #parajayam #durantham

Kittum ennu avar vaaku thannu. Thursday vare wait cheyyan paranju

Quote Originally Posted by Raja Sha View Post
    Arkkenkilum paisa thirichu kittiyo??

Entha mary udeshiche? Sheriikum angadu manassilavanilliya

Quote Originally Posted by maryland View Post
    ningal etu thread thudangiyaalum ithu thane aanallo avastha...
    #parajayam #durantham

Default ARR Cochin Show -- My Experience!!!

Very badly arranged show. There are many good stadiums in cochin where the show could have conducted and choosing this venue itself is a question mark. Reaching the venue was horrible with poor roads and complete road block. The complete area was filled with mud and they had just put a sheet covering the same. There were rains predicted and not had any plans for the same. There were just few toilets and that too without water. There were around 25k people waiting inside, paying as high as 5000 / 2000 inr, even with these poor arrangements and under the heavy rains which covered the entire area with around 10cms of water. They waited patiently from 4pm to 7.30pm expecting atleast few songs from the music Mozart, which they grew up hearing. There were utter disappointment on the announcement of postponement and we were certain that this show would never happen on Sunday. On exit there were around 500 meters of sheer mud we have to overcome. In this we could find a 15 year old boy struck up in the mud on the wheel chair, dejected not to see the show, an innova full of family members from calicut who could not even enter the show..there were many family with small kids...There were many from tvm who were trying hard to understand what is going on!!! All were lucky that no catastrophe happened, there were no proper exit route and all should have struck up!!!

If it was a show from any other than ARR, crowd behavior should have been different!! This was the poorest arrangement one could expect for a global music maestro show. All credits to flowers for how bad it can go..Small advice to ARR, please evaluate the organizers, ground and reachability before confirming the show. Please please ARR, do not be a scrap goat of these channel wars. You had done excellent shows in jai ho sequence and we expect the same again!!!

My comments in FB after flowers indicated indefinite postponement!!!

ഏ.ആര്*.റഹ്മാന്* ഷോ
    ടിക്കറ്റിന്റെ പണം മടക്കികിട്ടുന്ന വിധം

നിങ്ങള്* flowerstv.in, BookMyShow,insider,PayTM എന്നീ ഓണ്*ലൈന്* സൈറ്റുകള്* വഴിയാണ് ടിക്കറ്റ് ബുക്ക്*ചെയ്തത് എങ്കില്* ഇതേ സൈറ്റുകള്* വഴി തന്നെ സ്വയമായി നിങ്ങളുടെ അക്കൗണ്ടിലേക്ക് അടച്ച പണം മുഴുവനായും തിരികെ ലഭിക്കും. ഇതിനായി നിങ്ങള്* പ്രത്യേകിച്ച് റിക്വസ്റ്റുകള്* അയയ്*ക്കേണ്ടതില്ല.

പോസ്റ്റ് ഓഫീസുകള്* വഴി ടിക്കറ്റുകള്* ബുക്ക്*ചെയ്തവര്* അവിടെ നേരിട്ട് ഹാജരായി പണം തിരികെ വാങ്ങാവുന്നതാണ്.

നേരിട്ട് പണം അടച്ച് ടിക്കറ്റ് എടുത്തവര്* നിങ്ങള്*ക്ക് ലഭിച്ച രേഖകളുമായി ഫ്ളവേഴ്സ് ചാനലിന്റെ കടവന്ത്ര ഓഫീസില്* മെയ് 15 ചൊവ്വാഴ്ച മുതല്* എത്തി പണം കൈപ്പറ്റാവുന്നതാണ്.

ഇതുമായി ബന്ധപ്പെട്ട നിങ്ങളുടെ സംശയങ്ങള്*ക്ക് 8111991234 എന്ന നമ്പരിലേക്ക് വിളിക്കാം.

പണം ആർക്കെങ്കിലും തിരിച്ചു കിട്ടിയോ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raja Sha View Post
    പണം ആർക്കെങ്കിലും തിരിച്ചു കിട്ടിയോ?
    Yes..My friends got the same..As I have booked the same though post office, I will get the same through money order only!!!

ജൂൺ 23, 24 തീയതികളിൽ 2 ദിവസമായിട്ടു
    അങ്കമാലി adlux കൺവെൻഷൻ സെന്ററിൽ
    AR Rehman ഷോ!!