View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1466 of 1622 FirstFirst ... 46696613661416145614641465146614671468147615161566 ... LastLast
Results 14,651 to 14,660 of 16215

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

Quote Originally Posted by K K R View Post
    Doing Dil Bole Hadippa was the worst decision of his career ennu Shahid paranjitund .. He has some rejected some solid films like Rang De Basanti and Rockstar..

Alia Bhatt actually has done only 2 films outside Dharma. Which is Highway and Udta..incidentally her best films Ini veraan irikunna Kalank and Brahmastra also Dharma

Rani-shahid made one of the worst pair in bollywood history with dil bole hadippa.
    Rockstar and range de went through a musical chair before final cast....

John abraham ayirunu original choice for rockstar ....as for rang de srk,hrithik were approached for madhavan's role....shahid mikavaarum kunal kapoor/siddarth role avum ....anyways athondu dosham onnum ella...none of the second leads of Rang De got success

Highway Dharma co production annu.
    Imtiaz wanted to make his directorial debut with Highway. He approached Sunny deol and Preity zinta for leads. Sunny instead asked imtiaz to make a simple romantic film (Socha Naa Thaa) for his cousin (Abhay Deol). Also Ali was not keen on Alia and it was Kjo who forced him to cast her...thats another strategy of Kjo.....atra top allatha talented directorsine okke nokki vekkum ....gauri shinde, meghna gulzar pole ullavar....ennitu avarude padam co produce cheyum ...athil Alia bhattine naayikayum akum .... it would be a dream for any director to have a well resourced producer ...and Alia is good ...so mutually work out avum ....
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Rani-shahid made one of the worst pair in bollywood history with dil bole hadippa.
    Rockstar and range de went through a musical chair before final cast....

John abraham ayirunu original choice for rockstar ....as for rang de srk,hrithik were approached for madhavan's role....shahid mikavaarum kunal kapoor/siddarth role avum ....anyways athondu dosham onnum ella...none of the second leads of Rang De got success

Highway Dharma co production annu.
    Imtiaz wanted to make his directorial debut with Highway. He approached Sunny deol and Preity zinta for leads. Sunny instead asked imtiaz to make a simple romantic film (Socha Naa Thaa) for his cousin (Abhay Deol). Also Ali was not keen on Alia and it was Kjo who forced him to cast her...thats another strategy of Kjo.....atra top allatha talented directorsine okke nokki vekkum ....gauri shinde, meghna gulzar pole ullavar....ennitu avarude padam co produce cheyum ...athil Alia bhattine naayikayum akum .... it would be a dream for any director to have a well resourced producer ...and Alia is good ...so mutually work out avum ....
    Shahid was cast in the role of Sidharth in RDB. Anyways. Highway was not a co production with Dharma. Just Nadiadwala. But KJO co producing and getting Alia the role in the case of other films correct aanu
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...

Pradeep Sarkar made horrible films like Lagaa Chunari and Lafangey Parindey. Mardaani was average-below average. Adutha padam Eela starring Kajol.. prateeksha und. Written by Anand Gandhi(Ship of theseus)

I think Dharma directors are far well off when compared to Yash Raj talent .

Tarun who did Dostana aanu etuvum valiya break eduthathu. I think he was behind Dostana 2 for a long time ..but now he is making Drive. With Sushant and Jacqueline. Ee varsham irangum..

Ayan nala established ayille. Wake Up Sid and Ye Jawaani. Next padam Brahmastra. Superhero trilogy starring Big B,Ranbir and Alia. Mega project.

Punit Malhotra who made I Hate Luv storys fizzled out after that. Gori Tere Pyaar mein was horrible. He is making student of the year 2 with Tiger.

Shakun who made Ek Main Aur ekk tu made a gem called Kapoor and Sons. Eagerly waiting for his next

Karan Malhotra made Agneepath(BB) and then Brothers(flop) ..Now he is making Shamshera with YRF. Ranbir nte koode.

Then Shahshank. Humpty and Badri. After that ippo dhadak.

Pinnie Abhishek Varman who made 2 States is making Kalank now. Mega project.

Its amazing the amount of debut directors they have launched.
    Yes comparatively Dharma directors are doing well but among the above mentioned it is Shakun whom i did take notice and left some impact. I can't even recollect the names of other directors.

No much hope on Bramastra ....super hero flick in indian setup just don't tick. Also these highly ambitious trilogy films often disappoints. They start with much hype only to be abandoned after the first of the series fail to click.
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

4. Likes K K R liked this post

Shahid was cast in the role of Sidharth in RDB. Anyways. Highway was not a co production with Dharma. Just Nadiadwala. But KJO co producing and getting Alia the role in the case of other films correct aanu

Okay . Karan promoted Highway so much that I was under the impression that the film was his co production.
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

6. Likes K K R liked this post

Yes comparatively Dharma directors are doing well but among the above mentioned it is Shakun whom i did take notice and left some impact. I can't even recollect the names of other directors.

No much hope on Bramastra ....super hero flick in indian setup just don't tick. Also these highly ambitious trilogy films often disappoints. They start with much hype only to be abandoned after the first of the series fail to click.
    What i meant is they are atleast making successful films. Ayan and Shakun are the ones who i like as well. I am really disappointed that Ayan chose to make a superhero triology at this stage of his career. Lets see.
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...

her eyes was really sexy ....athu ayirunu most appealing factor

Off

pandu asianetil evarude oru interview kandirunnu ....njan observe cheytha oru kaariyam ....heroines palarum veliya vivaravum bodhavum ellatha kanjikal ayirikum ...pakshe sex bomb image vetchu item song okke cheyunna palarum real lifeil bodham ulla sensible aalukal ayirikum
    YEp ... Enikkum athu thoonniyittundu .. ....
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Lust Stories
    fairly interesting experiment. yes, there's lust around but it's more about relationships and power dynamics.
    Dibakar Banerjee's film about an unhappy marriage and a hesitant intruder is the best of the lot -- fine performances from manisha, jaideep ahlawat and sanjay kapoor. Anurag Kashyap's film, despite a wonderful Radhika Apte, is a downer. the first AK film where I found some gratingly self-indulgent bits.
    the Zoya Akhtar film is a tad predictable (I don't know if that's because we've seen many variants of this maid-muthalali theme in Malayalam) but it fairly well establishes the politics of sex and class, without overstating. Karan Johar's segment is very, well, Karan Johar. he tries too hard to drift off his patented sensibilities but still, falls short in offering original perspectives. it's disconcerting to see people mouth generalities about what differentiates the aurat and the mard in a film like this. the one entertaining bit is the "climax" (Kiara Advani is oh-yes! good here) but that, too, is not original. well, that's The Ugly Truth.
    3/5 and most of it for Dibakar.
    Be kind, rewind.

10. Likes moovybuf, K K R, ballu liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by visakh r View Post
    Yahh.......btb aftr surgery vaani looks ugly
    Surgery aayirunnalle... Njaan karuthy exercise and weight loss medicines aanu kaaranam ennu ...
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    Surgery aayirunnalle... Njaan karuthy exercise and weight loss medicines aanu kaaranam ennu ...

Lalettante mughavum eppo Vaani kapoorinte pole aayi
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Ayushmann Khurrana. Tabu. Radhika Apte... First look poster of #AndhaDhun... Directed by Sriram Raghavan... Produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures and Matchbox Pictures... 31 Aug 2018 release.
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5