Page 1295 of 1562 FirstFirst ... 29579511951245128512931294129512961297130513451395 ... LastLast
Results 12,941 to 12,950 of 15611

Thread: 📰🗞️ FILM NEWS & UPDATES - The Latest Updates from Malayalam Movies 🗞️📰

Adutha veruppeeru ready aayo??
    Pretham 2..

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

avarkku jeevikkande ........

vere interesting ayitulla onnum kitikanilla......

so kootathil koodthal cash variya padam edthu oru 2nd part padachu vidan ayirikkum.......

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    Adutha veruppeeru ready aayo??
    Pretham 2..

Gopi Annan

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    aaarghhhh !!!!!!!! .
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...

Telugu actress Sri Reddy alleges Vishal threatened her for exposing casting couch in Tamil film industry

FP Staff
    Jul,16 2018 13:26:28 IST

Actress Sri Reddy has accused several prominent names of the Telugu and Tamil industry for promising work in exchange of sexual favours, including director AR Murugadoss. She had earlier stripped in protestoutside the Film Chambers of Commerce against this issue. Following the controversy, the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) had urged the Telugu film industry to set up a proper grievance redressal system.
    In her newest Facebook post, the actress has claimed that Tamil actor Vishal, the general secretary of Nadigar Sangam and president of Tamil Film Producer Council has threatened her.

According to The Indian Express, Vishal had addressed the actress's allegations in the past and said that she should come forward with evidence. He said it seemed as if she was picking her targets at random and he might be the next one. "You never know who will be named next. I seriously think such grave allegations must be substantiated with evidence. Our laws about sex crimes are lopsided. Any woman can make the allegation and the law will act on that allegation and give the accused a chance to defend himself only later. This is not right," added the actor.
    Updated Date: Jul 16, 2018 13:38 PM

Sri Reddy was asked for proof on sexual harassment allegations, this was her shocking answer

— By FPJ Web Desk | Jul 18, 2018 03:02 pm

Telugu actress Sri Reddy shot to limelight after her claims on casting couch in South film industry. The actress has alleged top celebrities of being involved in casting coach. Earlier, in a series of Facebook posts, she alleged that AR Murugadoss, Raghava Lawrence and Srikanth sexually exploited her. And now in an interview with a Tamil reporter Sri was asked for the proof on her allegations, to which she replied hypothetically.When the interviewer asked if she has proofs of Lawrence sexually harassing her, she said: “I have to keep a camera in my vagina or on my boobs.” Sri Reddy also claimed that she was not expecting Lawrence to behave so and hence was not prepared to keep a proof of anything when she met him.She further claimed that Lawrence offered her a commitment of giving prominent roles in films and that is why she slept with him, “I respect him for he is a dance guru”.
    In the Facebook post she targeted AR Murugadoss, in her post she wrote, “Hi Tamil director murugadas ji..h r U??U remember green park hotel??we met through veligonda Srinivas..U promised me a role.But we had lot of …, till now u didn’t offer me anything..U r also a great person sir.. (sic).”

Thread illel arelum thudangikkoo........

10. Likes Remanan liked this post

Jayarajinte national award kittiya Bayanakam release aayo ? 1-2 reviews kandu .....evvide aru enkilum kando ?
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Jayarajinte national award kittiya Bayanakam release aayo ? 1-2 reviews kandu .....evvide aru enkilum kando ?
    Friday release ayii