View Poll Results: a

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1485 of 1620 FirstFirst ... 48598513851435147514831484148514861487149515351585 ... LastLast
Results 14,841 to 14,850 of 16195

Thread: BOLLYWOOD (Hindi)

Kangana Ranaut Makes a Rather Bold Statement Against Hrithik Roshan, Says Men Like Him Keep Their Wives As Trophies and Young Girls As Their Mistresses

https://in.yahoo.com/style/kangana-r...071027228.html

@ballu i am the shocked!

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Kangana Ranaut Makes a Rather Bold Statement Against Hrithik Roshan, Says Men Like Him Keep Their Wives As Trophies and Young Girls As Their Mistresses

https://in.yahoo.com/style/kangana-r...071027228.html

@ballu i am the shocked!
    I like Kangana as an actress, esp doing intense scenes ... (she sucks at comedy )
    But don't like Kangana as a person. I always felt she is more prone to hysteria and pettiness ... So I won't give a flying f..k if she makes an allegation ....
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    its all about immunity of the body... healthy lifestyle undennonnum paranjittu kaaryamilla...
    harcore atheistukalekondupolum daivathe vilippikkunna rogam...
    Atheism is nothing but a cover to hide Autophobia ..
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Sajid Khan...... HF4 shooting nirthivechu

MAMMOOTTY AKKI VIJAY PRABHAS YASH

Sajid Khan's sister choreographer-director Farah Khan says she and her family are "heartbroken" with #MeToo allegations implicating the 47-year-old filmmaker. Mr Khan, outed as an alleged predator by three women, today announced he was "stepping down" as the director of work-in-progress Housefull 4. Actor Akshay Kumar also cancelled the film's shoot in the wake of #MeToo allegations piling up against members involved in the film and his decision has been 'seconded' be Riteish Deshmukh, who also stars in the film. After Sajid Khan shared his resignation on Twitter, Farah (who is also the film's choreographer) tweeted: "This is a heartbreaking time for my family. We have to work through some very difficult issues. If my brother has behaved in this manner he has a lot to atone for. I don't in any way endorse this behavior and Stand in solidarity with any woman who has been hurt."

Farhan Akhtar, Sajid's cousin, also expressed "shock" and "disappointment" over the allegations. He tweeted, "I cannot adequately stress how shocked, disappointed and heartbroken I am to read the stories about Sajid's behaviour. I don't know how but he will have to find a way to atone for his alleged actions." Sajid and Farah Khan are children of Maneka Irani, who is the sister of Farhan and Zoya Akhtar's mother Honey Irani.

As of now, two actresses and a journalist have accused Sajid Khan of indecent behaviour and alleged he harassed them mentally and emotionally. Actress Saloni Chopra, who then working with Sajid Khan as assistant director alleged that he would criticise her appearance and humiliate her (detailed account here). "It took me years to get over the trauma he put me through. I was so scared around the people I worked with," she wrote. Actress Rachel White, who met Sajid Khan during the casting of 2015 film Humshakals, says the director told her she could get a role if she could "seduce him in 5 minutes." Journalist Karishma Upadhyay alleged that Mr Khan blocked her way on her way out and "forced his tongue down her throat."

I am sure these kind of allegations could be raised against anyone..most actors/artists would have behaved in this manner one time or another...
    അമിതാബ് ബച്ചൻ ഒക്കെ അത്ര വലിയ പുണ്യാളൻ ഒന്നുമല്ല എന്ന് നാട്ടിൽ പാട്ടാനല്ലോ..

Quote Originally Posted by visakh r View Post
    Sajid Khan......HF4 shooting nirthivechu
    anganenkil aa padam nirthivechallo... daivamondu suhurthe, daivamondu....

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    I am sure these kind of allegations could be raised against anyone..most actors/artists would have behaved in this manner one time or another... അമിതാബ് ബച്ചൻ ഒക്കെ അത്ര വലിയ പുണ്യാളൻ ഒന്നുമല്ല എന്ന് നാട്ടിൽ പാട്ടാനല്ലോ..
    #njanumundu engaanam vanna, jc daniel award mohichu kazhiyunna pazhayakala thappaana producers okke vettilaavum...

Addicted to this song

10. Likes K K R liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    I am sure these kind of allegations could be raised against anyone..most actors/artists would have behaved in this manner one time or another...
    അമിതാബ് ബച്ചൻ ഒക്കെ അത്ര വലിയ പുണ്യാളൻ ഒന്നുമല്ല എന്ന് നാട്ടിൽ പാട്ടാനല്ലോ..
    Maheshbutt ne kurich onum vannile...