Page 1012 of 1207 FirstFirst ... 12512912962100210101011101210131014102210621112 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,120 of 12061

Thread: 😈 ODIYAN 😈 50+ Cr WW : BO Manikyan - Family SuperHit💙💚💜

Post DVD rls . . rvws +ve varunna pole aanu Ippol Odiyan fdbks . . .
    Dear adikoodal Fans . . .@boxoffice . . .WOM > Starpower . . . Just remember dattt . . . .

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Watched Odiyan today.
    Disappointed.
    I feel the main letdown is the way in which Odiyan is portrayed.
    Odiyan in our tales is someone with mystical and magical powers with which he can transform himself to animal forms at night. This may be what people expected on screen.
    But what we got is a trained martial arts person wearing fancy dress costumes to look like an anthropomorphic animal.
    This topped with senseless direction, amateur graphics and tasteless nonlinear narration made it a painful and forgettable experience.

Theatre: SP Peyad.
    Occupancy: Around 30 in first class, against 413 capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Watched Odiyan today.
    Disappointed.
    Odiyan in our tales is someone with mystical and magical powers with which he can transform himself to animal forms at night. This may be what people expected on screen.
    But what we got is a trained martial arts person wearing fancy dress costumes to look like an anthropomorphic animal.
    This topped with senseless direction, amateur graphics and tasteless nonlinear narration made it a painful and forgettable experience.

Completely agree...For me major let down was this transformation - man to animal...I expected that to be fabulous...But that was plotted with the mask and horns!!! Director got Nolan effect to make the same non-linear. Because of this non-linearity none of the characters get connected with the audience...To add to already bad movie experience, they gave songs out of sequence and very poorly VFXed..

5. Likes chackomaster liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ikka View Post
    Completely agree...For me major let down was this transformation - man to animal...I expected that to be fabulous...But that was plotted with the mask and horns!!! Director got Nolan effect to make the same non-linear. Because of this non-linearity none of the characters get connected with the audience...To add to already bad movie experience, they gave songs out of sequence and very poorly VFXed..
    transformation budget problem akanam angane akkiyathu... shankar ee theme eduthuvenkil kidu ayenne...

pinne vfx use cheythallum mask vendivarum... odiyan sherikkum animal avunnilla... kaanunnavarkke angane thonnu... ellam oru mind game anu...

7. Likes HariGopal, ikka liked this post

Watched Odiyan today.
    Disappointed.

thanks. status🤭

Watched Odiyan today.
    Disappointed.

For me it looked fine the way man to animal transformation is portrayed... Yakshi, pretham ennokke parayunna pole illogical aaya ilkathoru kettukadha alla Odiyanmarudethu... angane oru vibhagam undayirunnu... Manushya sadhyamaaya karyangake avarkku cheyyaan pattoo... pazhayakaal quoatation gundakal ennu venemenkil parayaam.. So ee padathil kanichathu logical thanneyaanu... Pakshe expectation correct aayi set cheyyanamaayirunnu... Aalukal expect cheythathu illogical aaya transformations aanu... avide pizhachu.

10. Likes HariGopal, ikka liked this post

കോട്ടയം അഭിലാഷ് മാറ്റിനി

Very good feedbacks from family audience in thrissur .. padam avade nanayee odum.