Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nine - You can interpret in any way you like

Quote Originally Posted by chandru View Post
    but how to justify the scene inside that clothes shop? why the sales person afraid of the visitor?
    Sales person is a tribal and for them ava is a evil representation of comet and is real.
    I actually think it was real....in the sense like ET and was not imaginary dark side of PR
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

2. Likes Movie Lover liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Sales person is a tribal and for them ava is a evil representation of comet and is real.
    I actually think it was real....in the sense like ET and was not imaginary dark side of PR
    Point clear aayillaa.onnu koode explain cheyyaamo or else send me a pm

but how to justify the scene inside that clothes shop? why the sales person afraid of the visitor?
    psycho aaya aalukale recognize cheyyan ulla kazhivu kanum tribialsinu...the salesgirl felt that prithvi was a psycho and she tells him never to come again to her shop.....hakka is also a tribal....pullikkum nerathe thanne manassilayi that prithvi has mental problem.
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by renjuus View Post
    Point clear aayillaa.onnu koode explain cheyyaamo or else send me a pm

PM ittitundu ....

actually njan paranjha point contradict cheyunna chilathu cinemayil makers ettitundu ...
    Mr Wolf has mentioned in his review about PR's reaction when Mamta tells him that she is pregnant ....ah songinte endil annu athu ...i also thought why PR gave a weird reaction when it was supposed to be a happy news ....but then makers didn't stress much on that scene and it moved on from there ....so njanum vittu kalanjhu ...but that scene could be interpreted as a possibility which is different from what i have mentioned in PM .... that Ava was not real ....
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

7. Likes renjuus liked this post

PM ittitundu ....

actually njan paranjha point contradict cheyunna chilathu cinemayil makers ettitundu ...
    Mr Wolf has mentioned in his review about PR's reaction when Mamta tells him that she is pregnant ....ah songinte endil annu athu ...i also thought why PR gave a weird reaction when it was supposed to be a happy news ....but then makers didn't stress much on that scene and it moved on from there ....so njanum vittu kalanjhu ...but that scene could be interpreted as a possibility which is different from what i have mentioned in PM .... that Ava was not real ....
    split personality disorder aanu padathinte basis....coincidentally ee disorder kanikkunna kure english padangal ee aduthanu kandathu ....Primal fear, Hide and seek, Split etc.
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    split personality disorder aanu padathinte basis....coincidentally ee disorder kanikkunna kure english padangal ee aduthanu kandathu ....Primal fear, Hide and seek, Split etc.
    Then why did they show the tail end that had drawings inside the caves that indicates that ava was indeed real?
    Split personality annu ennu manasilakan paadu ella... Because the makers themselves says that in the film. If that was the case then I don't think they would have had the tail end . Or else they wanted to confuse the viewers just for the heck of it
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Then why did they show the tail end that had drawings inside the caves that indicates that ava was indeed real?
    Split personality annu ennu manasilakan paadu ella... Because the makers themselves says that in the film. If that was the case then I don't think they would have had the tail end . Or else they wanted to confuse the viewers just for the heck of it
    a similar mental splitting may have happened to someone in their village during the first coming of the comet....a man may have mentally split into a woman....athu avar pictorially represent cheythathayirikkum in the cave.
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

From what we see she is for real. Prakash Raj believes only in science and not anything else. Secondly Prakash Raj has not really spoken to both kid and hakka after these incidents. By the time Prakash Raj came the kid was missing.

It is not that the director is not sure about that. He is leaving a loose end in the story for us to think.

The second version being with the arrival of a comet there is a certain negative energy where the dark side of the mind of a person gets released. Eva is just a dark side of the mind of a person being released when the comet came . That is why when the comet vanished she too vanished along with that.

I don't think even the director is sure about it
    If you stick by the theory of prakash raj that the tribals have predicted the arrival of the comet inside the caves through drawings then she was for real.
    But prakash raj himself says that the kid and hakka have confirmed that it was just PR who was behind all this.

Basically they are contradicting themselves.

Can tribals be so educated so as to recognize a psycho? They can recognize a supernatural but not a psycho

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    psycho aaya aalukale recognize cheyyan ulla kazhivu kanum tribialsinu...the salesgirl felt that prithvi was a psycho and she tells him never to come again to her shop.....hakka is also a tribal....pullikkum nerathe thanne manassilayi that prithvi has mental problem.

She was. No doubt.

Spoiler alert!

was she real?