Page 84 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: ♣♣KUMBALANGI NiGHTS♣♣ ツ★Fahad Fazil★Madhu★Positive Reports And House Full Shows★

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    maanga ulla maavel alle kallu valichu eriyu... rajeev ravi criticised sandesham, acceptable because the guy does movies that no way resemble sathyan-srini movies... but shyam criticising them are absurd, considering he is writing exactly those sort of scripts that sreeni wrote in the 90's... feel-good narrative, characters we see around ourselves, caricature characters, serious topic presented through light humor... then what the hell is he complaining about? he considers reghunath paleri to be the best script-writer, fine, how many movies of paleri do people actually remember today? sreeni's dialogues still resonate in everyday conversations, i frankly don't remember a single catchy one written by paleri... funny that shyam considers narasimham as one-time watchable and he goes on to open his national award winning screenplay with the lead character rising out of the waters singing the title song of the narasimham... in maheshinte prethikaaram, he voices through soubin that lalettan does only high caste roles, in this interview he states sphadikam is bhadran masterpiece... this guy seriously has some problem with lalettan... i am yet to watch kumbalangi, am sure i might end up liking it... but the thing is, lalettan-sreeni-sathyan are indispensable when it comes to malayalam movies and dissing them is no way you show you are the next best thing that happened to malayalam movies... ivide aaro paranjapole, shyamum lijoyum okke ippo malayala cinemayile daivangal alle, parayunnathellaam vellam cherkaathe vizhugaan kaathirikunnu...
    ivarude gang motham sreeni-sathyan team nu ethire aanenna thonnane...mukalil oral paranja kettille, he completely agree with shyam on what he said about sandesham.ee interview kaanum vare mooppark angane oru thought undayi kaanilla...As you said ivare daivam aakki vechirikkunnavarde vaayil ninnu ithu pole kure abhiprayam iniyum sandeshathe pati varum.🤷🤷🤷🤷

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Default ♣♣KUMBALANGI NiGHTS♣♣ ツ★Fahad Fazil★Madhu★Positive Reports And House Full Shows★

Quote Originally Posted by sankar1992 View Post
    ivarude gang motham sreeni-sathyan team nu ethire aanenna thonnane...mukalil oral paranja kettille, he completely agree with shyam on what he said about sandesham.ee interview kaanum vare mooppark angane oru thought undayi kaanilla...As you said ivare daivam aakki vechirikkunnavarde vaayil ninnu ithu pole kure abhiprayam iniyum sandeshathe pati varum.🤷🤷🤷🤷

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    Sandedhathe kurichulla comment theere baalisham aayi poyi. Same with Varavelpu.. Among the best movies of Sathyan Sreeni combo. Athu maybe oru Ego ku purath paranhathaayirikkum. Ethra kidilam aalayalum ella aalukalkum chila prasnangal undakum.. Athu Sreeniyumaayi avanamennilla., Lokam motham vaazhthunna Sandhesham enna movieye vimarshikkumbo kittunna oru kick.. Syam as a person is not beyond that.. Oru MT onnumallatha normal geniusinte prasnangal.. But everything else about this interview was good.. Especially the God Father and Siddique Lal portions.. The combo is one of the gem Indian movie could ever dream..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sudeepdayal; 02-19-2019 at 05:08 AM.

സന്ദേശം പോലൊരു തിരക്കഥ -ഇന്നത്തെ കേരളത്തിന്റെ അവസ്ഥ -
    തൊണ്ണൂറുകളിൽ കൊണ്ടുവന്ന സത്യൻ ശ്രീനി അല്ലേ ശരിക്കും Newgen...... രണ്ടു പടം കഴിഞ്ഞപ്പോഴേക്കും ഇവരൊക്കെ അവരെ വിമർശിക്കാമെന്നായി...

Quote Originally Posted by sudeepdayal View Post
    Sandedhathe kurichulla comment theere baalisham aayi poyi. Same with Varavelpu.. Among the best movies of Sathyan Sreeni combo. Athu maybe oru Ego ku purath paranhathaayirikkum. Ethra kidilam aalayalum ella aalukalkum chila prasnangal undakum.. Athu Sreeniyumaayi avanamennilla., Lokam motham vaazhthunna Sandhesham enna movieye vimarshikkumbo kittunna oru kick.. Syam as a person is not beyond that.. Oru MT onnumallatha normal geniusinte prasnangal.. But everything else about this interview was good.. Especially the God Father and Siddique Lal portions.. The combo is one of the gem Indian movie could ever dream..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pulli Varavelpu ishtamalla ennu paranjillalo. Bhayankara vishamam verum athu kaanumbo athu kondu orikkal mathrame kanditullu enn alle paranje. Angane kanannd maati vechekunne kore movies enikkum und .... Thanmathra,Kazcha okke examples aanu. That doesn't mean I didnt like those films.
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...

Quote Originally Posted by shortbread View Post
    I think Sandesham hit a raw nerve for many of the 90s college going pseudo political firebrands! I remember watching it as a family on cassette and my uncle who was a ardent 'KSU member with no purpose' sat through the whole thing with a grim face. My dad who was elder and the bead winner at the time couldn't stop laughing while looking at his younger brothers direction.

Pinne Lalettan and the high caste joke was one which resonated with many but harmlessly. I have never heard him say anything negative about Lalettan and pretty sure he is aware of the great actor's standing.
    Sandesham ne kurich orupaaud new gen pillerde aduth ninnu ee criticism I have heard,that the film is very apolitical. I don't agree to it

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
    സന്ദേശം പോലൊരു തിരക്കഥ -ഇന്നത്തെ കേരളത്തിന്റെ അവസ്ഥ -
    തൊണ്ണൂറുകളിൽ കൊണ്ടുവന്ന സത്യൻ ശ്രീനി അല്ലേ ശരിക്കും Newgen...... രണ്ടു പടം കഴിഞ്ഞപ്പോഴേക്കും ഇവരൊക്കെ അവരെ വിമർശിക്കാമെന്നായി...
    Syam nte padangal vimarshikkan etre avakasham ningalkku undo...athrem thanne avakasham Syam nu ishtapedaatha padangale kurich vimarshikkan Syam num und.

Filim doing well in nilambure second week continue ayi 10 HF shows cover chaythu inneleyum Full HF...BB
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Btwn sreeni sandheshathil rashtreeyam moshamennu thanne alle parayunne oru arashtreeya vadham anu athil ullathu kochi gang full pandathe sfikaralle avarkku athu dahikilla athre ullu athilippol enthanu prob...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    maanga ulla maavel alle kallu valichu eriyu... rajeev ravi criticised sandesham, acceptable because the guy does movies that no way resemble sathyan-srini movies... but shyam criticising them are absurd, considering he is writing exactly those sort of scripts that sreeni wrote in the 90's... feel-good narrative, characters we see around ourselves, caricature characters, serious topic presented through light humor... then what the hell is he complaining about? he considers reghunath paleri to be the best script-writer, fine, how many movies of paleri do people actually remember today? sreeni's dialogues still resonate in everyday conversations, i frankly don't remember a single catchy one written by paleri... funny that shyam considers narasimham as one-time watchable and he goes on to open his national award winning screenplay with the lead character rising out of the waters singing the title song of the narasimham... in maheshinte prethikaaram, he voices through soubin that lalettan does only high caste roles, in this interview he states sphadikam is bhadran masterpiece... this guy seriously has some problem with lalettan... i am yet to watch kumbalangi, am sure i might end up liking it... but the thing is, lalettan-sreeni-sathyan are indispensable when it comes to malayalam movies and dissing them is no way you show you are the next best thing that happened to malayalam movies... ivide aaro paranjapole, shyamum lijoyum okke ippo malayala cinemayile daivangal alle, parayunnathellaam vellam cherkaathe vizhugaan kaathirikunnu...

While agree with what you said , Paleri too have some memorable lines to his credit.
    Meleparabile dialogue okke frequent aayi use cheyunathu alle ......and ponmutta is an all time fav.
    Sandeshathine ee angleil criticize cheyunathu absurd thanne ....its a film that stood the test of time and is still relevant.

As for the high caste flavor , i might agree with him that there is a point.
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    Btwn sreeni sandheshathil rashtreeyam moshamennu thanne alle parayunne oru arashtreeya vadham anu athil ullathu kochi gang full pandathe sfikaralle avarkku athu dahikilla athre ullu athilippol enthanu prob...

Youtubeil ondu cinema ...onnooode kaaanu
    politics mosham aannu ennu alla.......nalla udeshashudhi ulla aalukal venam politicsil varan ennu annu ah cinema paranjhu vekkunathu....

political ideology ulla aalukal ethu okke personal offence aayi edukunna kondu ulla prashnam annu ethu
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ