Page 97 of 119 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛⚽️2018/19 English Premier League ⚽️♛ : Man City are Champions

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Team kando
    Lukaku Sanchez martial mata matic dalot oke bench il...young starts...

De Gea
    Darmian
    Lindelof
    Smalling
    Young
    Pogba
    Fred
    Pereira
    Shaw
    Lingard
    Rashford

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
    Opening half an hour nannaayi kalichu ...after that City controlled the game
    They are at a different level , huge gulf

@sillan @Karikamuri Shanmugan

We tried our best , far better display compared to Everton game
    As I said earlier even if we try our best we may fell shorter , they were ahead in all departments
    Title not done yet by any means , City have two tricky away fixtures left ...Burnley away & Brighton away
    What a Title race !
    Last edited by Giggs; 04-25-2019 at 03:08 AM.

Arsenal dealt top-four blow by Wolves
    Arsenal's hopes of a top-four finish suffered another significant blow as Wolves eased past Unai Emery's side 3-1 at Molineux.

Wolves (3)
    Arsenal (1)
    Possession % 29
    Total Shots 11
    On Target 3
    Last edited by Giggs; 04-25-2019 at 03:07 AM.

Man Utd 0 - 2 Man City
    City slickers ease to derby win

Man City overcame a massive hurdle in the Premier League title race with a 2-0 win at Man Utd, leaving them a point clear of Liverpool with three games remaining.

Man Utd (0)
    Man City (2)
    Possession % 37
    Total Shots 12
    Shots on Traget 1

Shots on Target at Home '1'

the celebration continues....

from twitter:
    Jesse Lingaard has been Man City's best defender tonight - some great clearances
    Lingaard hates Liverpool more than he loves United
    Some would say Lingaard knew what he was doing

twitter is having a ball trolling lingaard up the wall
    @perumal lingaard, my man!
    Last edited by Perumthachan; 04-25-2019 at 08:25 AM.

3 more games to go... will fight till the end...

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    @sillan @Karikamuri Shanmugan

We tried our best , far better display compared to Everton game
    As I said earlier even if we try our best we may fell shorter , they were ahead in all departments
    Title not done yet by any means , City have two tricky away fixtures left ...Burnley away & Brighton away
    What a Title race !
    I think..this is it..they have crossed the most trying hurdle.
    There was effort in Utd's performance but no quality. De Gea once again with howlers and Lingard missing open goal. I don't exactly understand what the new manager is building there..they are playing the style of a mid table club, no pressing..just absorbing pressure waiting for a chance on the break..whenever they played some brave football, they created chances . Not playing Martial against Walker was a mistake.
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Opening half an hour nannaayi kalichu ...after that City controlled the game They are at a different level , huge gulf
    the two goals, could and should have been stopped by de gea... those two shots had nothing great about them... ofcourse city would have somehow found a way to scrape 1 in... the thing is, like pep said in pre-match, old trafford is no more the fortress it once was... atleast among the big six, trafford has turned out to be a place where a win can be achieved if a team sticks to the basics and goes brave here and there... that has to change... manu players should start respecting the jersey they are wearing... opening half the reason manu played good was 2 reasons, one, the loss against everton was so humiliating which forced them to put people up front and two, city played sloppy... there was energy in the manu play but lacked a direction or a clear game-plan... either manu players didn't play to their strengths or they did play to their strength and it just wasn't enough...

Pep Guardiola becomes the first manager ever to win three Premier League consecutive away matches at Old Trafford.
    Manchester City have now scored 157 goals this season - the highest in English football history.