Page 403 of 693 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 6926

Thread: Fitness/Health ..>>>👑🦠CORONA🦠👑 discussions : 😷COVID-19🤒

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    what are you then? waiting like a vulture for kerala to report 100 deaths. today the total has reached 81. go and celebrate. and don't you have the shame to say that you have family out here and you care about them and all that bullshit. because you don't.
    How pathetic you commies...do you think that all are like you ..at leaSt give some respect for peole who dead..blaming some body else everything ...no answer to any thing ..just blaming anybody speak up as one who want see peoeple dead ...that tactic is not going to work wit me...it is your culture celebrate death ...I said here what media reported last few day...no answer for that ...blah blah blah ..only ting you guys know is to make these kind of tactics ...

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

you reply clearly shows how pathetic you are. go sanitise your mind first. you are waiting for kerala to reach 100 deaths. that is the truth.
    your political bias is the root cause of your frustration. i hope you find peace of mind as deaths increase in kerala.
    Happy to know you have no political bias . I can't help if you think everybody have dirty mind like you ...

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    How pathetic you commies...do you think that all are like you ..at leaSt give some respect for peole who dead..blaming some body else everything ...no answer to any thing ..just blaming anybody speak up as one who want see peoeple dead ...that tactic is not going to work wit me...it is your culture celebrate death ...I said here what media reported last few day...no answer for that ...blah blah blah ..only ting you guys know is to make these kind of tactics ...
    Happy to know you have no political bias . I can't help if you think everybody have dirty mind like you ...
    i have only one reply for you.

i have only one reply for you.

I dont want a certificate from dirty minded men from you ...no answers for anything ...blah blah ..just replying from what you got from party study class ..brand any body who criticise as anti state and those who like death...pathetic to know what kind of dirty creature are some...

Now I know want a certificate from dirty minded men from you ...no answers for anything ...blah blah ..just replying from what you got from party study class ..brand any body who criticise as anti state and those who like death...pathetic to know what kind of dirty creature are some...
    i asked you to give me a credible report that 30 unreported covid deaths occurred last week in kerala. where is your answer for that?

U tharam muttumpol konjanam kuthuka...that is the traditional way...from day 1 that is the strategy ..any one criticise...no answers ..no only one thing to do is they do from day 1 ...brand any body hav question or criticism as anti state and potray them as who like death ...good tactic ...senseless to argue with this non sense .no time to do it...brain dead or brain washed ...waste of time...

U tharam muttumpol konjanam kuthuka...that is the traditional way...from day 1 that is the strategy ..any one criticise...no answers ..no only one thing to do is they do from day 1 ...brand any body hav question or criticism as anti state and potray them as who like death ...good tactic ...senseless to argue with this non sense .no time to do it...brain dead or brain washed ...waste of time...
    i asked you a simple question. why can't you give an answer. you posted that kerala government covered up 30 covid deaths in the last week. give me a credible report for this, this is all i am asking. why are you beating around the bush, give me a straight answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiwer11 View Post
    Indeed very pathetic attitude
    Pathetic !!! sariyanu nilavaram Anu kanikunnathu enthanu n prasnam number correct parayunnathano? Athinu enthinighne kidannu kayarupottikunnu ayale valanjittu chodyam cheyyunnu njan Anu athu paranjathu athinte utharam njan Anu parayendathu allathe ayalude njethu mayaruka alla vendhathu .,.. karyaghal suthrayavum openum akanam ethoru free society Anu ithu communist China onnum alla evide mudivaykapedan onnum nokkenda.... thani psyco pole thonnunnathu chilarkanu mathabranth pole party bhranthu pidicha chilarkku ....soyam nispakshanam anennu parayuka ennal oru fasist polum nanikunna pole opposite opinion ullavare moshamayi vykthihathya cheyyuka mukalil itta Padam sarikkum cherunnundu ...enthanu chodikkam manyaayi
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Pathetic !!! sariyanu nilavaram Anu kanikunnathu enthanu n prasnam number correct parayunnathano? Athinu enthinighne kidannu kayarupottikunnu ayale valanjittu chodyam cheyyunnu njan Anu athu paranjathu athinte utharam njan Anu parayendathu allathe ayalude njethu mayaruka alla vendhathu .,.. karyaghal suthrayavum openum akanam ethoru free society Anu ithu communist China onnum alla evide mudivaykapedan onnum nokkenda.... thani psyco pole thonnunnathu chilarkanu mathabranth pole party bhranthu pidicha chilarkku ....soyam nispakshanam anennu parayuka ennal oru fasist polum nanikunna pole opposite opinion ullavare moshamayi vykthihathya cheyyuka mukalil itta Padam sarikkum cherunnundu ...enthanu chodikkam manyaayi
    ivide aarum valnjitillla I only asked him the source of 30 deaths which he claimed.
    I couldn’t find that.
    veruthe oru no parayaaan aarkum sathikkum. Show the proof for that.
    ini ippo njan vannu 200 aan death ennu paranjaal athu correct no aakumo.

Ith keralam aan communist China onnum alla kaaryangal vrithi aayit thanne parayunnund.
    enthenkilum marachu vachaal athu pettennu purathu varikayum cheyyum.

pinne njan nikspakshanum alla
    I have my views and my post will be biased to my viewpoint

11. Likes jeeva liked this post

Keralathill oru pathrathilum vannille athu Desam Pani mathram bayikunna kuzhappam Anu 27 th kandoru reportum athinu shesham pathrthil vannirunna count cherthanu 100 ennu paranjathu 4 divasam kazhinju athine sadukarichu athum keralathill ettavum prakaram ulla oru pathrathill thanne 28 th report athum first page heading news thanne undhayirunnu official death 63 but anowdodika marana sanghya 88 ayi veruthe kidannu njaghlu paranjathu mathram sari ennu bhadayi vidathe pathrathill Vanna news poyi vayikku
    King is always king 🤴 ...