Page 41 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: ♛⚽️2018/19 English Premier League ⚽️♛ : Man City are Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Pochtino dreaming even bigger..Real Madrid
    Many of the former United players want Poch at the helm
    He might get it as well...

Ole solskajer cud be interim

Quote Originally Posted by bens View Post
    think riyad mahrez penalty will play a major role in deciding title....
    No chance..that won't decide a season..U could easily regain that by winning the game at Etihad. I still don't believe this Liverpool squad is good enough to win PL..lack of creativity in midfield will hurt us when he Klopp plays Hendo, Milner and Wijnaldum in MF with Wijnaldum holding.
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    No no no.. Not ZZ ..... steady ship may be Blanc .. Wenger wud be interesting as an experienced person.. but dont think it will happen..

next season Eddie Howe or Pochetino ....
    Uvva Pochettino..avanu vattalle athyavashyam bhedapetta club ullapo Oro oola club lek povan..
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post

Looks like City are more concentrated on Champions League and Liverpool on League
    City did not have to concentrate on CL until now..they don't have to in next round either.. it's so easy for them..Schalke in round of 16..my God.. that's the kindest of all draws..

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Uvva Pochettino..avanu vattalle athyavashyam bhedapetta club ullapo Oro oola club lek povan..
    U can laugh as m7Ch as u want... But the fact is united is still the biggest club in England...and anyone in their senses would take the opportunity to be united manager...and of course pochettino is sensible unlike u ...only thing that might hold him back is a chance to go to bernabaeu.

No no no.. Not ZZ ..... steady ship may be Blanc .. Wenger wud be interesting as an experienced person.. but dont think it will happen..

next season Eddie Howe or Pochetino ....
    Wenger EPL lek ini veroru club nte manager aayi varilla ennu parnjittundallo... Blanc aanu chance ennu kelkkunu...

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

Quote Originally Posted by sankar1992 View Post
    Wenger EPL lek ini veroru club nte manager aayi varilla ennu parnjittundallo... Blanc aanu chance ennu kelkkunu...

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    I think solskajer has more chance...

U can laugh as m7Ch as u want... But the fact is united is still the biggest club in England...and anyone in their senses would take the opportunity to be united manager...and of course pochettino is sensible unlike u ...only thing that might hold him back is a chance to go to bernabaeu.
    How is Utd the biggest club in England? Please explain

I think solskajer has more chance...
    Just as care taker Manager may be ...no long term

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    City did not have to concentrate on CL until now..they don't have to in next round either.. it's so easy for them..Schalke in round of 16..my God.. that's the kindest of all draws..
    Group il first aayaal anghine ellaam nadakkum
    City league adikkaanalla Pep ne hire cheythirikkunnathu ...Champions League