Page 177 of 186 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1856

Thread: BHAVANA - Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Ethoke kanumbolanu cliche parayallee saghave.....ella kuttavalikalkum undhavum ammayum, appanum,monum molum ok....
    ente jeeva ningalku angine venamenkil vishwasikkaam dileepine bhavanaye othukkanammenki immathiri oolatharam cheyyumennu njaan karuthunnilla ennu maathramalla dilepinu angine thonniyaal thanne athinu koottu nilkkaan kaavyayude kudumbam koottu nilkkum ennum thonnunnilla
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

2. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    ഇതു കേട്ടാൽ തോന്നും നടിയും ഭാവി വരനും കൂടി എന്നും @#$^&*$# ആണെന്ന്
    enthoru maadhyaam pravarthanam

5. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post

ഇതു കേട്ടാൽ തോന്നും നടിയും ഭാവി വരനും കൂടി എന്നും @#$^&*$# ആണെന്ന്

8. Likes NiJiN.C.J, Arya liked this post

Bhavana: The bold and the beautiful

It's not every woman who can stand tall in the face of adversity and meet the world head on, without showing any sign of weakness. In town to attend her close friend and designer Rehana Basheer's new store launch in Dubai on Monday morning, South Indian actress Bhavana was the epitome of grace and charm. The actress who came in fashionably late for the event, nevertheless had guests star struck from the moment she entered the designer's store at Al Wasl Road, Jumeirah. Clad initially in a low-key salwar suit, she mingled with the guests and media in attendance. Soon after she changed into a maroon velvet cold shoulder lehenga, wowing all present with her poise and dignity. "I feel so glamorous and traditional in this," she told City Times when we met her at the event.
    While most actresses today are particular about the clothes they are seen around in, Bhavana seemed more relaxed when it comes to her style quotient. "I like to wear all kinds of dresses which make me look so pretty - Western or traditional." The actress who had kicked off her killer heels in the meantime made it clear that comfort was of greater priority for her. "Just because an outfit is gorgeous doesn't mean I will be comfortable in that. So it has to be comfortable and pretty as well," she averred.
    For those who thought her brief trip to Dubai could well have been to start collecting her trousseau before her wedding to long-time beau, Kannada actor/producer Naveen, early next year, she says: "To be very honest I haven't started shopping yet for it. I haven't decided on any designer either for the wedding outfit. Everything is just falling into place. I know it's hardly 3 more months to go but then I'm just taking it one by one."
    Reminiscing about her engagement to Naveen, she says, "Everything was planned in 2-3 days. It was a very sudden plan. March 9 was my engagement and I got to know by only March 3 or 4. So I didn't know what to do - I was just freaking out."

"I used to look so horrible!"
    Over the years the Malayalam industry has seen a sea-change; whether in terms of scripts or treatment of stories or even the styling of actors, the industry has come a long way. Bhavana agrees: "There is a tremendous change in the way clothes are styled, especially in the Malalayalam industry. If you take me as an example, when I started off, I was barely 15 and I wasn't at all bothered about my costumes or the way I looked.
    "I used to look horrible! So whenever I look at old photos, I'm like, what was I thinking??? So it is changing; it is a very positive sign so now everyone including me have started paying more attention. Today everyone is conscious about the way they look."
    As for her fitness regime, the actress starts off by saying it is very confidential.
    As much as readers would hate to hear it, she says it's all down to being metabolically blessed.
    "Definitely. But then I do work out 5 days a week. At least when I can. When I'm away for shooting I won't be able to do a proper workout routine.
    "However. I do a lot of diet plans. Every other day I will be sitting and writing new diets for me according to my mood. To be very honest I never follow it. The second half of the day I will end up eating all kinds of junk and carbs and everything," she laughs!

"I cannot just go and grab a movie"
    There seems to be a movement towards making Pan-Indian cinema of late, specially after the sleeper success of S. Rajamouli's magnum opus Baahubali. Can we hope to see Bhavana, who has made a mark in Malayalam, Tamil and Kannada film industries, in such a project soon? Surprisingly, for someone who has done all shades of roles ever since she burst into the big screen nearly 15 years back with Nammal in 2002, the actress seems very laidback. "I would love to do characters with substance in it.. But I don't know. It's not in my hand. The director should feel that I'm the right person to do it. The whole crew should feel that Bhavana is the right person to do it.
    "I cannot just go and grab a movie or an offer. So I'll just wait for it. When it is the right time I will get it." There is a quiet confidence in her words we can't ignore.
    While Malayalam movies are being lauded of late for handling bold themes with talented young actors like Dulquer Salmaan, Fahadh Faasil, Nivin Pauly and others taking the lead, there seems to be a growing sentiment that actresses are not getting their right due. "I don't want to categories only Malayalam films. It happens everywhere, even if you take Bollywood, female oriented movies like a Queen or a Kahaani does take place, but it happens once in two years. So you can't blame the Malayalam industry alone. It happens everywhere," defends the actress who was last seen in the Prithviraj thriller Adam Joan.

Bhavana defends the industry
    "There is nothing wrong with the movie industry, just wrong with some people's mind," Bhavana said passionately in response to our query as to whether the film industry was being looked at suspiciously of late. "You can see so many star kids have come into the industry - if there was something wrong with the industry, do you think their parents will let them? No, they will stop their kids in the first place itself, so there is nothing wrong in the film industry as long as you are very passionate about it."

10. Likes Thomachayan liked this post

ലാലിന്റെ മകളുടെ വിവാഹ നിശ്ചയ ചടങ്ങിനെത്തിയ ഭാവന

ലാലിന്റെ മകളുടെ വിവാഹ നിശ്ചയ ചടങ്ങിനെത്തിയ ഭാവന

Nalla chiri..

Ennaalum pulsare.. :p

FK SULTHAN

FK SULTHAN

SRK

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post