Page 954 of 1333 FirstFirst ... 45485490494495295395495595696410041054 ... LastLast
Results 9,531 to 9,540 of 13323

Thread: MEGA☆ MAMMOOTTY IS ╚║►THE GREAT FATHER◄║╝RECORD RELEASE FOR A Malayalam FILM

Quote Originally Posted by SachinMammookka View Post
    No bhai, we can do more things pre-release also.... movie must be dealing with a subject which is very hot in today's situation...
    Aa oru buzz venda pole families il ethikkanam, athu valare useful aakum....

athu pole valare solid aayittu ulla karyangal aanu nammude fans show numbers and status..... Pulikku they were able to highlight their achievements
    nammal athu thalli parayathe lets learn from that and promote TGF
    think of something like daily advs in news papers with count down.... daily ingane adv kaanumbol we are actually forcing TGF to common ppl....

some vague thoughts... online cheyyam ennu ellarum paranju but i dont see it even online... newspaper il allel tv media use cheythu daily ithu air cheythal ppl will come to see TGF on a daily basis...

so enthayalum janangal notice cheyyum
    daily advs possible alle bhai.... fridays il adv kodukkunenum pakaram daily varunnu ennalle ullu... ini print media difficult aanel visual media use cheyyam....
    pinne innathe topic ine pati discuss cheyyane movie aanennu kaanikkane kore posters vannal mathi....

illel count down adv kodukkunnathu inganethe posters vechu aakatte... august cinemas vicharichal sadhikkum.... pinne eppo talk show ude kaalam alle, TGF can sponser one talk show about the crime against children and women today...

enikku media il irangi work cheythu sheelam onnum illaa chilappo athinte mandatharam aakam ennalum patum ennanu ente oru thonnal
    Sambhavam kidukkum if we can execute it

But nammukku ivide onlinilil irinnu cheyyunathinu limitations ille ?

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Oru Kilo trustable reports tharuvoooo aarengilummmmm....????
    The "TITAN" Of Indian Cinema
    " Megastar Mammootty "

Quote Originally Posted by Oruvan1 View Post
    Sambhavam kidukkum if we can execute it

But nammukku ivide onlinilil irinnu cheyyunathinu limitations ille ?
    thanks bhai.... yes online irunnu paranjittu karayam illaa... contacts ulla aarelum help cheyyanam.... @Don David bhai kku help cheyyan okkumenkil it will be great.... athu pole ivide kore members undallo crew aayi contacts ullathu
    never seen before promotion ways we need to explore... anything novel ppl will be attracted..

Quote Originally Posted by Don David View Post
    Just talked to Prakash from Calicut who is working for August cinema ,and he said that after Censoring,they are planned for some other promotions to get reach more for the people ,and I just requested to distribute coming soon posters of TGF all over Kerala as there is 10 more days to release and that work will start from Wednesday !!!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Good
    So they are very much aware of product

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by emirates View Post
    Good
    So they are very much aware of product

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk
    They are confident on their project ,and they wanna make August cinemas biggest Hit !!!!!For that they need more reach ,and they are on for that !!!!You can see thunder promotions in the coming days !!!

7. Likes perumal, SachinMammookka liked this post

Ee report idunave avashyamullavarke pm itte report kayye maariyal valare santhosham allenkil arinja sambhavam angane thanne vachekkuka

Thread thurane valla news undonne nokkumbo kure durantha postukal mathram aane kaanunath

Cinema irangi kazinje athe entho aakatte pakshe iragunene munpe chumma ore -ve vibe creat cheyyunath bore parpaadi aane ath ithalla eeth padam aayalum
    BEL20VED

9. Likes gldnstar, SachinMammookka liked this post

They are confident on their project ,and they wanna make August cinemas biggest Hit !!!!!For that they need more reach ,and they are on for that !!!!You can see thunder promotions in the coming days !!!

As per the information content of the film is very good

11. Likes SachinMammookka liked this post

think of something like daily advs in news papers with count down.... daily ingane adv kaanumbol we are actually forcing TGF to common ppl....

some vague thoughts... online cheyyam ennu ellarum paranju but i dont see it even online... newspaper il allel tv media use cheythu daily ithu air cheythal ppl will come to see TGF on a daily basis...

so enthayalum janangal notice cheyyum
    Manoramayil full page ad kodukkan august cinemas plan undene kettu

Aarum report thanathonum alla namude ore Ikka fan fb friend paranjatha,ullath aanone arnjuda
    BEL20VED

13. Likes SachinMammookka liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by MEGASTAR ROCKS View Post
    Oru Kilo trustable reports tharuvoooo aarengilummmmm....????
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

Just talked to Prakash from Calicut who is working for August cinema ,and he said that after Censoring,they are planned for some other promotions to get reach more for the people ,and I just requested to distribute coming soon posters of TGF all over Kerala as there is 10 more days to release and that work will start from Wednesday !!!!

good one, bhai kku contats undallo ivide varune ideas koode suggest cheyyamo.... avarkku cheyyan patunnathu aanel cheyyatte