View Poll Results: Which DTH is the best according to your experience?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • TataSky

0 0%
  • Dish TV

0 0%
  • SUN Direct

0 0%
  • SUN Direct HD

0 0%
  • Reliance BIG TV

0 0%
  • Airtel Digital TV

1 33.33%
  • Videocon D2H

1 33.33%
  • DD Direct+

1 33.33%
Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 📡📡📡 DTH Services : News & Updates 🛰️🛰️🛰️

I am using Sun direct. Its good. Montly 100 rs. We can charge for packages in good rates.

Good quality too.

Quote Originally Posted by NiJiN.C.J View Post
    Local cable network is the best...
    Congratz David for your first thread.
    Cable's clarity is bad, full grains, for the last 5 years me using C Band and Ku band Dish for Viewing channels. with my 2 Ku Band (Small) and 1 C band dish i am getting channels from Insat 2E, 4A, 4B, NSS6, Edusat and ABS 1, i getting more than 300 channels, most of the malayalam (except Asianet, Plus, Surya and Kiran) and Tamil channels. i am very much happy with this.

Without Asianet what enjoyment ?, i am sure all of you thinking this, but Asainet Middle east Showing all Asianet programs and Films (Blind Repeats).

In DTH Services, Tata Sky is costlier than any other, Dish tv is the very first Indian DTH and they have more customers, Videocon's D2H Entered last in to the world of DTH.

am using DU connection in dubai (provided by company).....malaayalam chanels only asianet n kairali....baakiyellam arabi....nalla rasamaaa.................

jammante aduthu airtel dth undu....baakki onnum use cheythittilla...athondu comparison pattilla....

Njan Kerala Visionte Set top box anu. kollam..super clarity anu. But idakku oru 4-5 months chila channels stuck ayikondirunnu. Ipo valiya kuzhappam illa.168 channels including radio stations. monthly rent cable ayirunnapozhathe same rate thanne.
    Aarudeyum shradhayil pedatha oraal...
    Ennal ellaam shradhikkunna oraal...

Pole add cheythittundu.

Also talk about the signal loss when it is heavily clouded or is raining. Dish TV has the biggest complaint of signal loss in rain and their customer service is bad although it is much cheaper(less quality so less cost).

How much these all services cost for all of their channels. i like Malayalam, English, Hindi, Tamil channels, Nature and also sports channels. Just think about how much it costs to get all the channels that Asianet provides us in these services.

signal loss airtel dthnu ithu vare vannittilla ....competitively big dish aaythondanu varathenna parayane....ente oru friendum tata sky kodukkana dish matti valiya dish vechaapoo signal loss problem mari..........

hws reliance big tv???........

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Pole add cheythittundu.

Also talk about the signal loss when it is heavily clouded or is raining. Dish TV has the biggest complaint of signal loss in rain and their customer service is bad although it is much cheaper(less quality so less cost).

How much these all services cost for all of their channels. i like Malayalam, English, Hindi, Tamil channels, Nature and also sports channels. Just think about how much it costs to get all the channels that Asianet provides us in these services.
    The main drawback of the DTH is climate changes like rain affect the signal strenght, but its not for a long time, its just for 5-10 minutes.

FK Citizen

in my house local cable is using..clarity is not upto the mark.still watchable and there is almost all channels including payed ones.
    in uae i am using dish and getting some malayalam channels plus some tamil and hindi. but major channels like asianet,plus ,sury,kiran is missing.
    i would like to bring one dth from india. which one will work here apart from tatasky and dishtv?