Page 402 of 693 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 6926

Thread: Fitness/Health ..>>>👑🦠CORONA🦠👑 discussions : 😷COVID-19🤒

If some body open their months ..commies will brand them as enemy of kerala and a person who love to see peole dead..I don't know who want to see their own peole dead ...may be they think everybody is like them...

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    That is reason almost at least 30 covid confirmed death not counted in Kerala in last week alone ..in karakulam panchayat in TVm alone at least 11 covid confirmed persons death not included list...ethu parayumpol samsthana drohi Akan alu varum ennariyam...
    Multiple media reports undayirunnu ..I watch it in tv...covid positive ayi maricha alkku after death again test nadathunna paripadi vere engum illa ...daily media report cheyyunna death and govt report cheyyunna death um thammil no correlation reason is after death pcr test...since death person secretions are almost dry many result will be false negetive..
    nearly 70 passed away. and you ceremoniously add up 30 to it. how much does that add up to? the same number that you are hoping kerala reaches. otherwise show me a credible report that says 30 deaths went unreported in the state last week. and don't give me your shaggy guesstimates or that your aliyan's aliyan worked in so and so hospital or panchayat and you got it from there and stuff.

Multiple media reports undayirunnu ..I watch it in tv...covid positive ayi maricha alkku after death again test nadathunna paripadi vere engum illa ...daily media report cheyyunna death and govt report cheyyunna death um thammil no correlation reason is after death pcr test...since death person secretions are almost dry many result will be false negetive..
    I never saw it in any news paper.
    Pinne dead aaya aalkarude test chila countries okke nadathaar und like USA to check whether death was related to covid.
    kerala also doing same some cases reported also including one in yesterday.
    Ningal parayunna pole okke positive negative akaan okke test aakaan nokunna ennonnum paranj evidem kandittilla
    additional 30 deaths ennonnum evidem kandilla . Oru cheriya issue undayaal sarkarine kadichu keraan nilkunna mideas aan mikkathum.
    Angane undenkil exclusive aayi varendathaan. Manorama paperil polum kandilla

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    81 ആയി. 100 അടിക്കുമ്പോ ഇവിടെ ജിലേബി വിതരണം കാണുമായിരിക്കും. Pathetic Attitude!
    Indeed very pathetic attitude

Quote Originally Posted by Veiwer11 View Post
    I never saw it in any news paper.
    Pinne dead aaya aalkarude test chila countries okke nadathaar und like USA to check whether death was related to covid.
    kerala also doing same some cases reported also including one in yesterday.
    Ningal parayunna pole okke positive negative akaan okke test aakaan nokunna ennonnum paranj evidem kandittilla
    additional 30 deaths ennonnum evidem kandilla . Oru cheriya issue undayaal sarkarine kadichu keraan nilkunna mideas aan mikkathum.
    Angane undenkil exclusive aayi varendathaan. Manorama paperil polum kandilla
    Karakulam panchayath news okke asianet news adakkam njan kandathanu...covid positive ayI maricha alkkarude test nadathiya alkkarude test veendum virology lab il test nu ayachu enna news um manorama news online adakkam few days before news kandirunnu..issue akathirunnathinu karanam I don't know if some body opens mouth commies will make them anti kerala and depart them that they want to see keralites dead...I don't know it a govt policy to test covid positive people after death or just did it in random cases due to some reason...but I saw it in news ..

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    nearly 70 passed away. and you ceremoniously add up 30 to it. how much does that add up to? the same number that you are hoping kerala reaches. otherwise show me a credible report that says 30 deaths went unreported in the state last week. and don't give me your shaggy guesstimates or that your aliyan's aliyan worked in so and so hospital or panchayat and you got it from there and stuff.
    I did saw it in news in different tv channels that several dead bodies are waiting for burial icluding those of covid positive ones as they still wait for confirmation and that there are such 13 cases in Karakulam panchayath alone out of which 10 are tested positive before..and same report said similar issues in other part of state . Exact number may be different ..I just said what I saw in media ..if it was just lag in some govt system I don't know...

Karakulam panchayath news okke asianet news adakkam njan kandathanu...covid positive ayI maricha alkkarude test nadathiya alkkarude test veendum virology lab il test nu ayachu enna news um manorama news online adakkam few days before news kandirunnu..issue akathirunnathinu karanam I don't know if some body opens mouth commies will make them anti kerala and depart them that they want to see keralites dead...I don't know it a govt policy to test covid positive people after death or just did it in random cases due to some reason...but I saw it in news ..
    That is reason almost at least 30 covid confirmed death not counted in Kerala in last week alone ..in karakulam panchayat in TVm alone at least 11 covid confirmed persons death not included list...ethu parayumpol samsthana drohi Akan alu varum ennariyam...
    you posted there were 30 unreported covid related deaths in kerala last week. all i am asking you is a credible report from where you got that number of 30. because as i see it, when you posted that, the death rate was in kerala was in the 70's and when you add the figure of 30 to it, simple maths comes up with a century - the same number that you are waiting for kerala to report. so like i said, give me a credible report that says 30 unreported deaths happened in kerala last week.

I did saw it in news in different tv channels that several dead bodies are waiting for burial icluding those of covid positive ones as they still wait for confirmation and that there are such 13 cases in Karakulam panchayath alone out of which 10 are tested positive before..and same report said similar issues in other part of state . Exact number may be different ..I just said what I saw in media ..if it was just lag in some govt system I don't know...
    you reply clearly shows how pathetic you are. go sanitise your mind first. you are waiting for kerala to reach 100 deaths. that is the truth.
    your political bias is the root cause of your frustration. i hope you find peace of mind as deaths increase in kerala.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiwer11 View Post
    Indeed very pathetic attitude
    ഇവനൊക്കെ ഇങ്ങനെ ചെയ്യുന്നതിൽ എന്തോ സുഖവാനോ കിട്ടുന്നേ? ഒള്ള കള്ള കണക്കും കൊണ്ട് വന്നോളും, എന്നിട്ടു ചോദിക്കുമ്പോ ബബ്ബബ്ബബ്ബ...

If some body open their months ..commies will brand them as enemy of kerala and a person who love to see peole dead..I don't know who want to see their own peole dead ...may be they think everybody is like them...
    what are you then? waiting like a vulture for kerala to report 100 deaths. today the total has reached 81. go and celebrate. and don't you have the shame to say that you have family out here and you care about them and all that bullshit. because you don't.