Page 313 of 314 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314 LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3138

Thread: ♛⚽️2017/18 English Premier League ⚽️♛ Man City are Champions

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    In the entire match, there was not even a single moment where MANU appeared like they wanted to score or win. Chelsea too was not very enthusiastic either, but once they got a goal, decided to hang on to that.
    what about the handball by ashley young? what was the fool thinking, that he was playing beach volleyball or what? that was a clear penalty in favor of chelsea. then kante played some good ball and passed on to alonso for a clear-cut shot at goal. bad luck gea knocked it off. overall chelsea were the better team, should have won 3-0 and then mourinho going on to say this sort of bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    'I think we were the best team, but that is football. I congratulate them but I don't think they deserved to win' - Jose Mourinho on being defeated by Chelsea.

Banned

I'll just leave it here!!

Remembering the narratives from the so called critics/haters/pundits when united win a game with 35% possession & less shots on target/inside the box

So when united win a game with less shots ,its lucky ..when others do it, they're better double standards??? Huh!!

If not for the missed chances,it could hav finished as a draw in 90mins..but no complaints..we lacked the intensity n attitude in a poorly contested game overall!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by perumal; 05-21-2018 at 12:08 PM.

what about the handball by ashley young? what was the fool thinking, that he was playing beach volleyball or what? that was a clear penalty in favor of chelsea. then kante played some good ball and passed on to alonso for a clear-cut shot at goal. bad luck gea knocked it off. overall chelsea were the better team, should have won 3-0 and then mourinho going on to say this sort of bullshit.
    A handball not spotted is a hand of god 😊

Jose Mourinho furious with Romelu Lukaku and Marouane Fellaini for failing to play through pain barrier in FA Cup final

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/21/jose-mourinho-furious-with-romelu-lukaku-and-marouane-fellaini-for-failing-to-play-through-pain-barrier-in-fa-cup-final-7563408/

buffon ne patti first kelkane 2002 wc il aanennu thonunnu...annu toldo(who had a stellar euro 2000) ye matti iyale aakunathu enthinannu alochichathu orma undu ..ippolum athu thanne alochikunu ...toldo pagliyuka buffon compare chytha 3 um quality wise valiya vythasam onnum ullathai thonanilla...still buffon regarded as the best ...

Banned

Jose Mourinho furious with Romelu Lukaku and Marouane Fellaini for failing to play through pain barrier in FA Cup final

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/21/jose-mourinho-furious-with-romelu-lukaku-and-marouane-fellaini-for-failing-to-play-through-pain-barrier-in-fa-cup-final-7563408/
    Star,Sun,Metro,Mail oke anu mmada thachan nte credible source
    No quotes, no authenticuity,no problem.. Thachan will fall for the clickbaits

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

@perumal @Perumthachan

World cup okke varualle... veruthe ban vaangikenda... fan fight aavaam... but sabhyamaaya bhasha upayogikkanam
    Uske Kathl par mein bhi chup tha meri baari ab aayi
    Mere Kathl par aap bhi chup ho Agla number AApka hein....

Fulham took the last EPL spot for next year.

11. Likes perumal liked this post