View Poll Results: Which mobile handset do you use?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nokia

44 30.56%
  • Samsung

59 40.97%
  • BlackBerry

3 2.08%
  • Apple iPhone

25 17.36%
  • HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola etc. Please mention it.

26 18.06%
  • Local brands (Micromax, Karbonn etc). Please mention it.

9 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 584 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 844845345745825835845855865946346841084 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 11031

Thread: 📲📶🤳 Mobiles and Tabs : News and updates 🔋🔌

@josemon17 alla njangaloke better hardware ulla saadhanathinaanu extra cash kodukuka.. Pullikaranu kurach extra memory mathi..
    The Man Who Never Stops To Amaze Me - MAMMOOTTY !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deewana View Post
    @josemon17 alla njangaloke better hardware ulla saadhanathinaanu extra cash kodukuka.. Pullikaranu kurach extra memory mathi..
    Oruthark oro priority...chilark hardware,chilark camera,chilark game preference..chilark etxra memory...

3. Likes Deewana liked this post

S4 with Snapdragon 600, 1.9 GHz, Adreno 320 vs N5 with Snapdragon 800, 2.3 GHz, Adreno 330

Basic hardware polum valare thazhe aan..
    The Man Who Never Stops To Amaze Me - MAMMOOTTY !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baazigar View Post
    I am all for freedom. No other favoritism to Samsung.
    A user can load any version of Android or remove all these bloatware from their galaxy phone if they are not happy with touchwiz or S apps. Pakshe sd card kayattan pattatha phone il hardware thulachu kayattan pattilla. Cloud ippozhum popular alla. net speed ippozhum avashyathinilla. Appol internal memory oru avashyam thanne. Ithu chooshanan cheythu oru 16 gb size increase cheyyumpozhekkum 6000 roopa yolam kooduthal charge cheyyunnathanu Samsung allatha mattu brandukalodulla virodham.
    Good that at least HTC is realizing this.
    ee cloud kurichum palarum aware alla enn ullatha preshnam..aganthe trend india vannitila.. pinne otiri amount kuranja phone onnum cloud storage free aayi kodukunila...India internet speed aanel..palarum okke 3g use cheyan thudangi...eni rate kooduthal aanu enn paranjal..monthly 10k varumanam ulla valare churukkam pere high end phones edukarollu...avar egane eduthal thanne first chodikunath internet speed kittuo ennath aanu....ee cloud storage ellarum ariyuvanel...use cheyumayirikum....pinne oru photo eduth kazhinjal aarum appol thanne cloud storage backup cheyarila...chummar irikumbol aanu ath cheyuka

Android 4.4.3 Kitkat update to roll out for Samsung Galaxy S5 after Google Nexus 5?

Latest reports claimed that Samsung Galaxy S5 is bound to receive the Android 4.4.3 Kitkat OS update right after Google Nexus 5.

According to SamMobile, Samsung is working on the 4.4.3 OS update for its current flagship smartphone. However, the report did not specify a concrete release date of the software's arrival. Since the report clearly mentioned that the test is in progress, this suggested a possible roll out in the next few weeks, most probably next month.

SamMobile also added that some Samsung devices may skip the 4.4.2 version of Android and will go straight to the 4.4.3. However, the report did not specify which devices will skip the former and will get updated to the unreleased software. It was speculated that less popular Samsung devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini and the Galaxy Mega series will most likely skip a version since Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2 and Note 3 were receiving 4.4.2 update at the moment.

However, many doubted this as Samsung usually releases the OS update for its devices months later after Google announces the new software. Samsung rivals such as HTC and Sony were usually ahead of the South Korean tech company in releasing updates.

In March, it was rumored that Google will release the third and final version update of its Kitkat OS, which contained various bug fixes and tweaks for the issues found upon installing the previous version. Reports claimed that there will be no major improvements or additional software features. The 4.4.3 update is merely to resolve the problems that users encountered with 4.4.2 such as the camera and battery issues.

Rumors claimed that Google will roll out the 4.4.3 this month. Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10 as well as Google Play Edition devices were the first in line to get the said update. Meanwhile, the search engine giant is also scheduled to release a new Android OS in June dubbed as Android 4.5 Lollipop. However, details on both mobile software remained under wraps.

Hehe i dnt understand.. For me paying 50k for a Core i5 with 500GB HDD makes more sense than paying 48K for a 1TB HDD with Core i3.. Doesnt matter, Samsung fans would never understand..
    nokia fansinu pinne ellam manassilaayi... anyway my next fone may be htc m8
    മുത്തുകൾ നമുക്ക് വേണം, പക്ഷേ,
    ശ്വാസമടക്കി മുങ്ങിത്തപ്പാൻ നമുക്ക് പേടി
    അതുകൊണ്ട്, തിരകൾ തള്ളിക്കൊണ്ടുവരുന്ന
    ചിപ്പികളിൽ
    തൃപ്തരാവുന്നു

S4 with Snapdragon 600, 1.9 GHz, Adreno 320 vs N5 with Snapdragon 800, 2.3 GHz, Adreno 330

Basic hardware polum valare thazhe aan..
    i am quite happy with my S4.. b4 i used iphone3, and 4.. then htc one.. galaxy s3.. but S4 gave me more satisfaction.. so this year i am not changing the phone.. i will get a phone from DU for 699 dhs( s5, m8, note3) this month.. i offered it to my cousine.. for 1500.00 .. hee heee...
    ചിപ്പികളിൽ
    തൃപ്തരാവുന്നു

9. Likes Deewana liked this post

nammalokke best performance and user friendly aanu nokkaru... pinne numma game kalikkan fone vangathondu aa kaaryam ariyillaa...
    ചിപ്പികളിൽ
    തൃപ്തരാവുന്നു

Quote Originally Posted by asish View Post
    nammalokke best performance and user friendly aanu nokkaru... pinne numma game kalikkan fone vangathondu aa kaaryam ariyillaa...
    nalla hardware undayal nalla perfo undakum..alathe memory space alla...pinne kurach ram os run cheyan ulla software venam..especially in low end phones

Quote Originally Posted by asish View Post
    nokia fansinu pinne ellam manassilaayi... anyway my next fone may be htc m8
    hahaha...ithil nth nokia..talking abt n5 and s5...lol